BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Michele G.
Bayonne, NJ
It felt nice to use in the mornings but overall I really did not see a difference. I did not use this product quite as frequently as I should have. On first application it felt a little sticky and took some time to dry before I could proceed with the rest of my face routine.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Carlye R.
Thomson, GA
I think this product is very refreshing, however, the shades it comes in are too dark for my very fair skin. This also contains alcohol which is harmful to the collagen in the skin, which is counterproductive in an anti-aging product.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I had use this before i have a baby and it did help clear a little bit my darker circles but after pregnancy there is nothing that really work on my dark circles except good sleep and good nutrition. I wouldn't spend money on this again.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is so convenient with its roll-on applicator. Makes hiding dark circles a breeze. It also work well to cover dark spots on your face too. I use it everyday for about 2years now.
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Michelle A.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Toni F.
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?