BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Gaby S.
Yadkinville, NC
Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
Mia S.
This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX
I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Leslie H.
Does this actually help reduce under eye circles? not just the ones caused from lack if sleep, but ones that are constantly ther....
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I've hadn't had any luck with anything that's for dark circles. how well does this work?
Jenalynne S.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller does this product really work?? I have terrible dark circles. It's genetic and I want to get rid of them or at least have them fade.
Maida T.
How does this work ? Is it effective ? How long does it stay?