BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
This immediately makes the skin under my eyes tighten and feel cold. I can tell it's working and if I use it consistently for a few weeks I can really see the difference.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I'm a college student so under eye circles are a daily struggle for me. I started using this my freshman year of college and now my eyes look brighter and better than ever!
Maria Zobel B.
I use this one when I was in high school, I always wanted to have a flawless eyes, This one maintain my bright eyes, its my most recommended drugstore stuff for glowing eyes.
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Bri C.
Oswego, IL
I love this and use it under my eyes almost every day. I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage. This is also not cakey and does not make crease marks. I love this stuff!
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Say no to dark circles!! Hate dark circles but this product bought from walmart is a must buy for anyone who has dark under eyes. Nice packaging, neatly packed, very gentle on skin not harsh at all! Would recommend to any one ! Even just to radiate the under eyes.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Courtney N.
I swear by this stuff! I use this almost every day, and I've noticed my dark circles have gotten much lighter. I like that this can be applied throughout the day if need be. It's super blend able and does not dry out your under eye.
Leslie V.
Burlington, WA
I use this everyday now! It's the best concealer I brought from the drug store! I was really looking for something that worked for dark circles under the eyes. Not only does it go on easy and quick, but brightens! Great product!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.