BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1962)
Millie L.
Phoenixville, PA
I will always have dark circles, it's just a genetic part of my face shape, but this product has dramatically lightened the bluish/purple tones under my eyes.

Also nicely hydrating!
Tulsi P.
This product did not work very well. I applied this every morning and night and i didnt see mich of a difference. There was a mold burning sensation when you first apply the product it was also a but sticky.
Carolina R.
Glassport, PA
This does the job, its a concealer and helps with the puffiness under the eyes. Its super easy to use and the concealer is perfect, its easy to blend. Also, it is not greasy at all!!
Sayra C.
Clarksville , TN
I love this concealer when I'm not going for a full face of makeup! It wakes you up with the roller ball and it's lightweight! Perfect for those mornings when you just can't even!
Lucy F.
Love this product. For the days your eyes look darker than usual this is the perfect thing for me. Within just a few days I could visibly see a difference around my eyes. Definitely recommended to others
Crystal S.
Polk City, FL
Definitely recommend.
I've always struggled with dark circles. I've tried more sleep, more vitamins, change in diet.. etc.
But I was never able to get them to be gone and stay gone.
This did the trick! ;)
Mia H.
Definitely made my eyes wake up when i used it! The cream doesn't quite match my skin perfectly but does for my mom! She swears by that and that its her biggest beauty secret!
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO
Really not a good product the roller ball hardly works and it leaves a yellow film on the skin when it's on for more the 2 hours. There are many better concealers to invest in
Sarah F.
Germantown , Tn
Returned. Didn't notice a change in my under eye circles at all! I would rather spend more on the Clinique one . Wouldn't recommend and was slightly pricey for being garnier .
Felicia L.
Haverhill, Ma
I loved the roller. It felt really nice on my skin especially if it was cold. I don't think I was too much of a difference though. I don't think it actually did much for me.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.