BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Paola T.
Weston, FL
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
listen, i have bad dark circles i dont sleep like at all, i am a repeat user of this product i find it amazing its extreamly effective i was in love with it it helped so much with my dark circles i bought it at walmart i randomly found it and i have always been able to just go back
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Ali D.
Orlando
I don't know if it is just my skin being sensitive. But the product left me some small red bumps. I decided to give it one more try and it did the same thing but less bumps. I would love to try it again but I am afraid there is something in it giving me a allergic reaction.
Emily T.
Houston
This is a tinted serum that helps with dark circles. I had used this for a week so far and noticed that my dark circles are slightly better than before. Even if it didn't work, the tinted part of it is very useful. It covers my dark circles instantly. Would recommend.
Krystal M.
I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.