BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Ali D.
Ali D.
Orlando
I don't know if it is just my skin being sensitive. But the product left me some small red bumps. I decided to give it one more try and it did the same thing but less bumps. I would love to try it again but I am afraid there is something in it giving me a allergic reaction.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Arizona H.
Arizona H.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I use it every morning before I start my make up! It is super cool. It could go on a little more consistent but you can just rub it in with your finger. if anything it is a great way to cover up dark circle under your eyes in a natural thin way!
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this for when I'm doing my makeup in the mornings. It's a nice pick me up for the under eye and gives you nice coverage on those minimal makeup days. Since it's from the drugstore you know the price is right and I it has to be in my makeup drawer at all times.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
aditi p.
aditi p.
ny
This product is really good, it takes care of the puffiness around your eyes, but i will not say that it is very effective for dark circles. its application does relaxes your eyes and give  a very cool feeling. It will be better if it reduces dark circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??