Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Amber G.
Amber G.
Corpus Christi, TX

Didn't notice much of a change after a month. It reminded me more of a watered down concealed.
Brionna B.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca

This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Haley M.
Haley M.

I didn't notice much of a difference! :( it helped kind of like a primer though for my make up
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Tera H.
Tera H.

I get dark eye circles very easily and this is the only product I have ever found that works.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

It seemed to literally do nothing. I used it Every day as directed and noticed no difference!
Kassy R.
Kassy R.

This product works pretty good for dark circles. I like the packaging of the product as well.
Liz M.
Liz M.

I like the applicator of the eye roller, it feels soothing in the morning when you are tired.
Angela M.
Angela M.

I had very dark eyes circles after this product it started going away and my eyes look better
Jannet C.
Jannet C.
Moorpark, CA

This helps me a lot since i always have bags under my eyes ... Great product not pricey at all
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.