BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Callie O.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn , Ny
I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Arizona H.
Arizona H.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product I use it every morning before I start my make up! It is super cool. It could go on a little more consistent but you can just rub it in with your finger. if anything it is a great way to cover up dark circle under your eyes in a natural thin way!
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I'm doing a normal daily look every single time. It's great for when I don't plan on wearing much makeup and am doing a natural eye. It brightens just enough and rolls on quickly and blends out so well. I will be repurchasing once I use this one up.
aditi p.
aditi p.
ny
This product is really good, it takes care of the puffiness around your eyes, but i will not say that it is very effective for dark circles. its application does relaxes your eyes and give  a very cool feeling. It will be better if it reduces dark circles
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
This product is awesome when it comes to the metal roller it's very convenient when applying. However the cream isn't exactly what I was looking for in a dark circle treatment. It doesn't provide the coverage I need for on my dark circles! Overall it is a good product and would tell friends and family about it!
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Pittsburgh
I keep coming back to this, after searching for a product that conceals my under eye dark circles.  Cannot beat the price, very affordable, and lasts all day without having to reapply.  Love the cooling effect but wish the coverage was better.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??