Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have yo say I love these so much. I use them several times a day sometimes. Throw mine into the fridge about 10 min so cool... So refreshing. I dont know is they work as I have almost back under eyes most of the time. But I love the smoothness and the coolness. I have 1 for each eye.
Warren S.
Warren S.
I literally use this product every single day. It blew me away at how amazing it covered my dark circles the price was so low and it comes in a stick with the metal roller ball that is very cold it really brightens your eyes I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Orlando, FL
I like this product. It isn't the best undereye roller I have used, but I do feel that is helps depuff. I almost wish it wasn't pigmented though bc I feel like it is a weird color on my very light skin tone. I still need some kind of color correction on top.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Oklahoma City
I have been using this for undereye coverage for YEARS. I love it, i recommend it to everyone. The roller ball makes the application easy and even, the color is perfect, and the formula is light weight and totally blendable.  Its the best for lightening that under eye area before applying a base
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Medley
This is a really good product for mornings when you had no sleep at all! I think this really makes my dark circles dissappear and it looks really good. This has a sheer tint to it but I don't mind because it looks good and brightens my eyes. Recommended!
Julie b.
Julie b.
Frazeysburg, OH
listen, i have bad dark circles i dont sleep like at all, i am a repeat user of this product i find it amazing its extreamly effective i was in love with it it helped so much with my dark circles i bought it at walmart i randomly found it and i have always been able to just go back
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Ulysses , KS
The roller is cool and feels nice on the skin. The concealer cream that comes out seems to match my skin but when blended out starts to crease. It doesn't do much for my under eye circles but does feel nice when I'm tired and need a skin pick up.
Mckenzie G.
Mckenzie G.
Ammon, ID
My bags under my eyes really were clearly brighter! The roll on application was very easy to use and the product was light and wasn't heavy on my skin. My only compliant was that it made my skin sting for about 3 seconds after putting it on.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Delray Beach
I work night shift and wanted something to help prevent dark circles and tired eyes. I use Garnier BB  cream everyday and I know it is a great product so I decided to try out this eye roller. I have to say I didn't see any difference. It went on well and the coolness felt nice but I didn't get any real results from this product.
Tangela J.
Tangela J.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??