Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM

Doesn't really help with my circles however I can tell it somewhat is helping my underage circles.
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA

This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
heather m.
heather m.
Columbus, OH

has become a daily habit of mine! provides great coverage and very useful all day! a wonderful add
Liyah M.
Liyah M.
springfield, ma

Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Feels nice on the skin. did not notice a difference at all after using for months. save your dough
Shawnee' M.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA

I can't even begin to say how much I love this product. I noticed immediate results after one use.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH

I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Bronx, NY

I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.