BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this works any more than a regular concealer. It is a fairly dark tint for my fair skin..however blended out it doesn't seem bad. I didn't like how it layered with make-up. It is best to be worn alone.  I would like this product more if it were a true light shade, not light-medium.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite "concealers" for a long time now! It's definitely NOT intended to be a full coverage type of concealer but it's incredible for a natural look! I love how light it is and it's got a beautiful brightening effect! I've gotten all of my girlfriends hooked on this one!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a long, long time ago around middle school or high school. (yes i had dark circles even back then, darn you genetics!). I must say, this does an excellent job at cooling the under eye area with its metallic balls, but I can't say it does much more than that.
Paola T.
Paola T.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??