Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA

Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA

I love the roller on this. It's cooling and it helps to reduce puffiness. It feels so nice too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA

I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Brandius N.
Brandius N.
Plainfield, IL

I love this product!!! Nice smell. No heavy cream left on your face. Drys fast and works quick.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Spring, TX

Feels fresh and moistered. Good scent. I love the cool sensation. Overall it is a Good product.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Woodworth, LA

Love this! Really helped to lighten up my dark circles. Blended in very nicely with no residue.
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

Really enjoy the cooling sensation as well as the light tint it gives ,I like the light option.
Brionna B.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca

This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Amber G.
Amber G.
Corpus Christi, TX

Didn't notice much of a change after a month. It reminded me more of a watered down concealed.
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.