BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
This is a great product. It helps conceal my dark under eye circles. I use it with a light concealer or by itself under my foundation. It helps sooth my under eye area cool, there is a cool feeling metal ball in the applicator that smoothly goes across my skin. I have been using this product for many many years.
Miki P.
Miki P.
Richmond, VA
Love this eye roller. The roller ball feels cool on my under eyes. I roll it on in the morning to wake up and refresh my eyes. Because it's got a bit of a tint, If I'm in a pinch I use in not only on my under eyes but along the sides of my nose and mouth where I have some redness. One of my go-to products!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Paola T.
Paola T.
Weston city,Florida, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??