BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Turi A.
Washington, DC
This is a great product to wake my eyes up in the morning! The roller ball is so cooling on my skin and the pigment isn't too light to cover my under eye circles. I do have to use an extra sponge to blend in the product to my face. Would recommend to people with fair skin
kim r.
Jacksonville, Fl
This is one of my easy to apply go to concealer. I am a mother of two and this helps hid my tired eyes from the world, it tingles a little at first application but not painful. I little goes a long way, this tube will last forever!
Kate M.
Melrose, MA
I love this product! The cream is light so doesn't feel too heavy when put on as a part of my night time routine. I like that I can get it from CVS and not have to hunt around when I run out of it. It took a couple of weeks to see a difference but I'm glad I waited to see!
Anita H.
Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
Randi N.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't see any results from this. Along with their roll on dark spot corrector. In fact if you are a acne prone person I wouldn't recommend either rolling remedy as it made me break out both times I tried. Tried it twice to eliminate what it was that was causing it.
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Laura C.
Paducah, KY
I had very high hopes for this product. I haven't been using it very long, maybe a week or more, but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe it could be me but not a fan.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I'm a college student so under eye circles are a daily struggle for me. I started using this my freshman year of college and now my eyes look brighter and better than ever!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.