Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Paola T.
Paola T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Brooklyn , Ny
I love this product!! I use it as a concealer under my makeup. I like that it doesn't crease under my eyes and it last for a pretty good time before having to reapply. I like it doesn't have a drying effect. Also it has caffeine so it will help with the tiredness look.
Arizona H.
Arizona H.
Northport, NY
Love this product I use it every morning before I start my make up! It is super cool. It could go on a little more consistent but you can just rub it in with your finger. if anything it is a great way to cover up dark circle under your eyes in a natural thin way!
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
aditi p.
aditi p.
ny
This product is really good, it takes care of the puffiness around your eyes, but i will not say that it is very effective for dark circles. its application does relaxes your eyes and give  a very cool feeling. It will be better if it reduces dark circles
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??