BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
I love that this has a little color to it. It's a very gentle product not harsh. the packaging is nice & fully functional. This is very effective but I think Clinique has the best eye roller but I'd buy this again when I run out of Clinique. (Clinique has no color thou so this is better in a way!)
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY
This product made my dark circles lessen a whole lot. It was a good product for what I needed it to do. Very effective product and was able to get it just at the local grocery store and it was a very gentle product. Definitely recommend to others!
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Darby S.
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
🌹Yadira 🌹.
SEVEN SPRINGS, NC
This concelar felt so amazing under the eyes and it was very light weight which is a huge plus if our trying to do a no makeup look. It was very effective and it had a cooling effect which helps the under eyes. Of course the product could have more pigementation but overall great
Roxanna R.
Tampa, FL
Being a mom of 2 I definitely was looking for something to make me look awake and refreshed because I do get bad dark circles this product really helped control that it brightened my under eye area and definitely will continue to use it l.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This product is a thin cream almost serum like. It is refreshing under the eyes. I have sensitive eyes and it never bothered me. It doesn't help much with dark circles though but as an eye cream it's nice.
Mollie C.
Waddy, KY
I have bad dark circles and I use this at night and before I put my makeup on. It helps to replenish my under eye and cool roller ball, help with puffiness. It is pretty cheap and can find at any local store like Walmart or rite aid .
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.