BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1975)
Janine E.
Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ
Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Ryan R.
Tampa, FL
I would rather use concealer than this. Even though it rolls on you still have to rub it in with your finger or makeup sponge. I bought it once and never even finished it. I was so disappointed with it I gave it away
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I have used this product for years. I haven't picked it up in awhile, but I plan to! I have always had a VERY annoying problem with darkcircles and this always helped. The coverage is not amazing, but the formula is nice.
kristine s.
Olivehurst, CA
Its lightened up the dark circles I used to have. Had the! Since I was 17 have tried lots of things and this was the only thing that worked for me. No skin reaction, which is great because I have sensitive skin.
Stephanie M.
Baldwin, NY
I received a small sample of this from a magazine, and tried it out for a few days. It did seem to moisturize my skin, but it didn't appear to make anything "brighter". I ended up buying a different eye product.
teresa b.
Stamford, CT
Love this stuff! I use this at night as well as during my morning beauty routines. i have been using this for about 2 weeks, and definitely see a noticeable difference in the appearance of under eye circles/spots.
Julie P.
State College, PA
I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
Pebbles T.
It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Kat S.
Lenexa, KS
This product alone isn't enough to cover my circles but I do love it for under foundation. Then my concealer can be much lighter in coverage. The feeling of it is heaven when I'm exhausted and trying to wake up.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.