BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Katie R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Jennifer V.
In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
This product is just - meh..... If you have dark circles, don't expect any coverage. The roller ball feels good though. I put mine in the fridge and use in the am - refreshing.
Jade C.
Delray Beach
I work night shift and wanted something to help prevent dark circles and tired eyes. I use Garnier BB  cream everyday and I know it is a great product so I decided to try out this eye roller. I have to say I didn't see any difference. It went on well and the coolness felt nice but I didn't get any real results from this product.
Tangela J.
Denton, TX
This product was okay. It lasted a long time but I really didn't see an improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. My circles aren't very dark to begin with. It also had a weird smell and would burn if I put it on after a deep cleaning.
Jordan K.
milwaukee, wi
I use this literally everyday! It's not heavy actually very lightweight and gives the appearance/illusion of brighter eyes. i do have dark circles and this always refreshes my face. It's a must and I 100% would spread the word on this product.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
I LOVE this eye cream. It immediately brightens my tired face. I usually skip concealer when I use this and it really lessens the puffiness of my eyes. Highly recommended! It is also in my budget range so that's a ++
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.