Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
kelly G.
kelly G.

Excelente producto dejando una apariencia natural aunque no cubre mucho las ojeras para aquellas de color muy oscuro.
Marion M.
Marion M.

Not a great product for me at all. Gave me dark circles under my eyes because it made my eyes look puffy, underneath.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

This product is excellent. It provides some coverage to your dark circles and also has a cooling effect which I love.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.

Covers the dark circles, and is very nice when it is applied, I wear it for a long time and I really like the results
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Little Elm, TX

Applying this in the morning feels so good under the eyes the rolling ball makes your under eyes feel cool and fresh.
Gigi B.
Gigi B.

good product but a real concealer works better for me in my opinion. Didn't had the patience to notice a difference.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Concordia, MO

Love it ! It really helped lighten my dark circles. Which I always seem to have. It was light weight and easy to use
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Cambridge, OH

I love this for dark circles. It smells great works great. An I can honestly say it does work. My mom also loves it.
Blessie A.
Blessie A.

I've been using this product I dunno since then but I don't see any improvement regarding on my dark under eye bags.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Ayden, NC

Takes all dark circles away. My favorite eye produc great item great price it's the best one out there for the money
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.