Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly do not feel like this product is worth the price tag nor is it anything but a liquid concealer. A DIY with coffee caffeine is much more effective. I used this product years ago in my early 30s but could not remember the results. I will not repurchase. May work well with other skin types.
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helped with my dark circles. I was honsetly quite shocked. My dark circles are terrible and trying to conceal them is sometimes a chore, this definitely helped out my daily routine alot. An amazing product for the price and it is one of my favorite go to's.
Paola T.
Paola T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps a little with my puffy eyes and feels good while I'm applying. I was hoping for a better result, but it does work some and makes me feel a little more awake. I have always had puffy eyes (even when I was younger) so maybe it'd be better for someone who isn't naturally puffy-eyed.
Rafaela G.
Rafaela G.
Washington, DC
the anti dark circle products from garnier are really eficient, after 3 aplications i could already see the results and i think that this is really helpful, if you stop using it, the dark circle comes back which is a bad thing but in general i really liked and keep using it.
Ali D.
Ali D.
Orlando
I don't know if it is just my skin being sensitive. But the product left me some small red bumps. I decided to give it one more try and it did the same thing but less bumps. I would love to try it again but I am afraid there is something in it giving me a allergic reaction.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Davie, FL
I haven't seen a difference. I used it for 6 moths and nothing. The good thing is that cover a little the dark circles, and it is way more fresh than concealor. If you want a temporary solution This one is for you.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Pecks Mill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this every time I wear makeup. When I bought it, I hadn't realized it was tinted, and basically was a concealer, but it is. It's the right color for me, but if you're darker than a piece of paper it may be too light for you. I feel like it's helped the dark circles so far, so that's nice as well.
Mercedee A.
Mercedee A.
Corona
It's a pretty good product! You can wear with or without makeup on. I can tell a difference from what my dark circles looked like before. But I don't always find myself reaching for it as much as other products. Also the rollerball application sometimes does get messy.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??