Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

I like this product. Feels crest when your putting it on and it does subtlety conceal you under eyes.
vero t.
vero t.
Parlier, CA

Gave this product a Try and loved the results its my number one eye roller that i can not go wiithout
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

It de puffs and it's tinted to cover dark tired eyes there's not much in it so it lasts about 2 weeks
dulce p.
dulce p.

I like using this when I don't get enough sleep and my under eye dark circles show. It is refreshing.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Blackwater, VA

I love this product. It is so easy to use and super convenient. The roller ball is my favorite part.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ

This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Ringtown, PA

This toll works great for getting those dark spots under your eyes out! I would definitely recommend
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA

Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Amy G.
Amy G.

Been using this for 2 weeks and see a reduction in darkness around my eyes amd even with puffiness.
Zoie h.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, Nj

i wouldn't say it brightens my eyes but definitely makes the area more moisturizered which is good.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.