BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff everyday!  Not harsh around the eyes and instantly gives that bright eye effect.  I wear contacts as well and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all.  I carry this with me as one of my go-tos.  At ~$13 a tube, this will last me for a while.  Excellent for a drug store brand.
Betty S.
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is great. As someone who doesn't get much sleep, dark circles are a real problem.One will last you a good while. I have bought two in the last year. It really does help dark circles under the eyes. It lightens them and makes it feel better. Under your eyes will be shiney for about half an hour after use. I would wait at least half an hour after use before putting on make-up. It really will mess with make up if it isn;t fully dry.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I just started using this and I would say I am satisfied with the result. As a busy mom of 3 young children, I normally sleep late and wake up early. I tried this to see if the dark ring in my eyes will go away. It's a work in progress (I hope). I'm giving it a 4 star for now just because I'm not 100% satisfied yet.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
This is a great product. It helps conceal my dark under eye circles. I use it with a light concealer or by itself under my foundation. It helps sooth my under eye area cool, there is a cool feeling metal ball in the applicator that smoothly goes across my skin. I have been using this product for many many years.
Miki P.
Miki P.
Richmond, VA
Love this eye roller. The roller ball feels cool on my under eyes. I roll it on in the morning to wake up and refresh my eyes. Because it's got a bit of a tint, If I'm in a pinch I use in not only on my under eyes but along the sides of my nose and mouth where I have some redness. One of my go-to products!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Emily G.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this works any more than a regular concealer. It is a fairly dark tint for my fair skin..however blended out it doesn't seem bad. I didn't like how it layered with make-up. It is best to be worn alone.  I would like this product more if it were a true light shade, not light-medium.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite "concealers" for a long time now! It's definitely NOT intended to be a full coverage type of concealer but it's incredible for a natural look! I love how light it is and it's got a beautiful brightening effect! I've gotten all of my girlfriends hooked on this one!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
The thing I loved about this product was the fact that I could use as a concealer for emergencies! It's got a good amount of juice in it so it lasts a while. I usually used this to make me look more awake and it did wonders! It's not too bad on the price and can be found practically everywhere!
Darby S.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye roller it worked better at eye bag coverage than expensive concealers! I love it because it's super hydrating and over time it diminishes the look of dark circles! This is something I do like to have on hand because nothing covers like this does plus there is never any cakeyness!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??