Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Julia V.
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Dannielle R.
Dannielle R.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is #1, all time favorite, never leave home without it, go 2 make up fave. Love the watery feel and the way it dries without setting in my lil lines I have starting. Doesn't break me out and is so lightweight I even use it to cover small blemishes or any other flaw. Allure rated #1 years ago and I've been married to it since.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Amani B.
Amani B.
Vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a ripoff in my opinion. It's expensive and doesn't do anything from what I can see. Doesn't mask my dark circles and that is why I got it. I also got it because it's a roller, but when you roll it on its messy and very patchy. It does not come out in one fine smooth stroke. I would not buy this product again.
Carisa O.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS
It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Van N.
Van N.
San Diego, CA
While buying this I thought this would be similar to an eye cream that would be applied with a roller and would reduce the appearance of my dark circles. However it's more like a concealer and although the product does a good job concealing my dark circles. Over all there has not been an improvement with my dark circles.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I just started using this and I would say I am satisfied with the result. As a busy mom of 3 young children, I normally sleep late and wake up early. I tried this to see if the dark ring in my eyes will go away. It's a work in progress (I hope). I'm giving it a 4 star for now just because I'm not 100% satisfied yet.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.