BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Paula O.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had really dark circles and this helped cover it up a little bit but not completely. I didn't really see a noticeable difference in the darkness of my underye as I continued to use this product, but that could be my fault for always staying up so late.
Jessica T.
Gautier, Ms
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL
This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Nicole T.
I carry this in my bag daily. Through the day I appear tired. This product is easy to use...just roll it under your eyes for an immediate fresh look. I found it at my grocery store. The price is great for the results. I'm definitely going to continue using it and recommended it to all my family and friends.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This under eye dark circle eye roller does exactly what it's supposed to do. It provides nourishment to the gentle eye area to give it a lifted, firmed, more toned appearance and it dramatically improves the darkness of under eye circles as well!
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this product everyday. Covers my puffy dark eye circles. Definitely worth trying. Isn't too expensive.
Minye A.
Kansas City, MO
I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
salud m.
Orosi, CA
It covers pretty well. Not 100% but a good 85.. you could use it with other products to make your eye circles less visible. Overall i would buy again
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?