Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

This product is excellent. It provides some coverage to your dark circles and also has a cooling effect which I love.
kelly G.
kelly G.

Excelente producto dejando una apariencia natural aunque no cubre mucho las ojeras para aquellas de color muy oscuro.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA

Great product, and not too heavy on the skin. The roller is perfect for application and leaves the skin feeling cool.
Rhea P.
Rhea P.

It lightens up my dark circle.its great product which i can recommend to others,with regular use before going to bed.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.

Covers the dark circles, and is very nice when it is applied, I wear it for a long time and I really like the results
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Little Elm, TX

Applying this in the morning feels so good under the eyes the rolling ball makes your under eyes feel cool and fresh.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Concordia, MO

Love it ! It really helped lighten my dark circles. Which I always seem to have. It was light weight and easy to use
Blessie A.
Blessie A.

I've been using this product I dunno since then but I don't see any improvement regarding on my dark under eye bags.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

I absolutely adore this eye roller, great effects immediately. Works also as a concealer so is perfect under makeup.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN

This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.