Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM

I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.

It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI

I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX

Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Chardonnay D.
Chardonnay D.

It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.

I have bad dark circles under my eyes and this work amazing. I use it all the time. Great product
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Holly D.
Holly D.

I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT

It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.