BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Auburn, AL
Fantastic product that really helped me feel and looked refreshed in the morning before makeup and after I took my makeup off at night.
I would definitely recommend using the product to anyone who struggles with dark circles even after plenty of sleep.
Elexus T.
Oceanside, CA
This really brightened up my eyes! The product was very effective. The roller applicaion was gentle and easy to apply. Perfect little thing to add to your facial care routine! I purchased from target and would repurchase again! Won't break the bank either.
Krista B.
New York
The applicator feels very cool on the skin, but the concealer portion could have a thicker concealer. It also should come in more colors. It was the first time I bought an anti-dark-circle product. I finished the product but probably would not repurchase.
Beth S.
I'm on my second of these and I like it. I have fair skin and the light shade works well for me. It feels really good when applied to my under eyes and it is great when my eyes feel tired it gives me a little pick me up! I still need to use concealer with this, but it helps a little with puffiness.
Sarah G.
Lebanon, PA
I usually find good results with Garnier. However, this time the anti dark circle formula didn't work at all for me. There is not much of a scent, so that's a plus. But, without results, it's a waste of money. I would not recommend this for the eyes.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA
I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
Alyssa B.
Deer Park, NY
I use this every morning! My eyes look brighter and feel more awake whenever I use it. I bought this product at cvs. It is gentle, but it does have a little tingle when it is applied.
Kayla H.
This is seriously my best friend with make up! It definitely wakes you up in the mornings and the concealer helps cover up dark circles! A must beauty essential if you're in college and up late studying...or partying!
Molly K.
Bourbonnais, IL
Great product. I've tried many other products and Garnier SkinActive is the best. It exceeded all of my expectations. The packaging was very minimal and really showed what the product was. I purchased it at Walgreens. I would absolutely buy it again!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.