Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Strongsville, OH

This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX

I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Carolina Y.
Carolina Y.

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Once I tried it I've been loyal to it. I don't use anything else for my eyes.
Mily S.
Mily S.
Chicago

I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love this stuff!!!!! kinda pricey but i really do like it. definitely would recommend trying
Dee R.
Dee R.
Woodland, CA

Todavia lo estoy calando asi que nose realmente si funciona, pero me refresca debajo de los ojos bien
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA

Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
Olga R.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl

It really helps with hiding my dark circles, my circle so bad that I didn't think anything will work.
vero t.
vero t.
Parlier, CA

Gave this product a Try and loved the results its my number one eye roller that i can not go wiithout
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.