Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Stina D.
Stina D.
Whitby
I love this product by Garnier! It not only functions as a light-medium coverage concealer but it also makes your skin feel healthy and glowy. It is one of my favorite products. I always have this in my purse for retouching and concealing any blemishes. This product can be found at all Walmarts in their skincare aisle. I highly recommend! I love this product.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Dannielle R.
Dannielle R.
Toledo, OH
This is #1, all time favorite, never leave home without it, go 2 make up fave. Love the watery feel and the way it dries without setting in my lil lines I have starting. Doesn't break me out and is so lightweight I even use it to cover small blemishes or any other flaw. Allure rated #1 years ago and I've been married to it since.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.
Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Amani B.
Amani B.
Vista
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Carisa O.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS
It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
I just started using this and I would say I am satisfied with the result. As a busy mom of 3 young children, I normally sleep late and wake up early. I tried this to see if the dark ring in my eyes will go away. It's a work in progress (I hope). I'm giving it a 4 star for now just because I'm not 100% satisfied yet.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
This is a great product. It helps conceal my dark under eye circles. I use it with a light concealer or by itself under my foundation. It helps sooth my under eye area cool, there is a cool feeling metal ball in the applicator that smoothly goes across my skin. I have been using this product for many many years.
Brie L.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??