Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 2,087 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
I personally love this product- it depuffs with caffeine, it's roller ball is cool to the touch, and it gives just enough coverage to cover dark circles without a thick layer. I like how this one doesn't settle into my wrinkles and seems to stay put throughout the day. A great bargain buy.
I have wanted to try this product for a while and when I finally did, I think it did a good job at waking me up and freshening my under eye area. But I don’t see a lot of long term results.
I have been using this now for a couple of years and I use it every morning,it brightens and tightens my under eye skin. It is very effective and I buy it at Walmart
This is really good for dark circles !! Does it cover completely no but for the most part before I conceal I use this An it takes the puffiness dwn An it does hide the dark circles a bit
Perfect for a day with light makeup, it definetly reduces dark circles and puffiness. I just wish the coverage was better, but I have still bought this product 3 times because you can use it with other products and layer it up. I would recomend this for people who have puffy under eyes.
Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller didn’t work well at covering my dark circles or making them go away. The roller feel good on my under eyes but not much product comes out and that doesn’t make it easy to build or work it.
Because I don't like wearing much makeup, this was the perfect product for me. It is pigmented and also works to get rid of puffiness and dark circles. It fixes the problem while covering it. It is also very easy to apply and blend, which is something I usually have trouble with.
Full time job, wife and 2 kids, these are all the reasons that the under eye roller is a staple in my skin care. I love this product so much. I look so refreshed even after a rough night and it never looks like I had less than 8 hours of sleep.
It works good on puffed eyes or dark circles. Have to use daily..using consistently will get the result. It may work within 2 or 3 months. But it should be more powerful. Because nowadays there are lots of good eye products has already introduced and they are absolutely amazing. So i can't give this product more than 2 star
This product is okay. A little pricier for what it actually does. I wasn’t overly impressed or noticing any drastic changes. I had read that you had to use it routinely to see changes. I gave it about 6 weeks and retired it. Still looking for an eye cream/tool to help dark circles.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos