BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD
I've always had noticeable circles under my eyes, but nothing TOO horrible. Then I had kids. This is super quick, super easy to use, and I've seen my eyes looking like they used to when I used it continually. But not long after stopping (ran out and just didn't get another), the dark circles did come right back.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
In love with this eye roller it has been working for me since the first day I purchased it. I've always had a problem with dark circles but this product has saved me from that. I bought it at Amazon and it has made me feel so beautiful after the 2nd week. Love it and I recommend everyone who has under circles.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I carry this in my bag daily. Through the day I appear tired. This product is easy to use...just roll it under your eyes for an immediate fresh look. I found it at my grocery store. The price is great for the results. I'm definitely going to continue using it and recommended it to all my family and friends.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
I saw this product and immediately wanted to use it as a concealer because of how great it worked! I purchased this at a drugstore and it was super inexpensive which is always a plus. I like the way it doesn't feel super heavy on your skin but leaves you feeling younger! I would definitely but this again.
kali f.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This product is wonderful for making eyes with dark circles seem a lot brighter yet it doesn't blend well with other foundations or concealers I like to use. This product can also get cakey if used alone so I found the best way to set itis by using a translucent powder on the upper lid and under the eye.
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't impress me. I used it every night for a month and saw no results. The smell bothered me too. Why put perfume in a product to be used near the eyes? I don't like that. My dark circles stayed there same. The little wrinkles stayed the same. The package looks cool, but it's not worth the money.
Alexandria D.
Alexandria D.
This product is actually amazing. I use this every morning before work. I also use this whenever I go out. It not only overs up those dark circles it brightens your eyes. It is highly effective and set a reasonable price. Be careful if you leave it in your make up bag because sometime the lid comes off.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles (I am both very pale and a college student who rarely gets a full-nights sleep.), however, I was rather disappointed in the product. It is a little too light of coverage to truly cover dark circles and I need to layer it with other undereye concealers.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??