BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Olga S.
Page, AZ
Funny. Because I bought it thinking this is a treatment. But it’s just corrector. Don’t like how it’s cover skin under my eyes. Too light color. The price’s too high for the product.
Kristen S.
Bought this from Ulta to make the dark circles under my eyes less noticeable. Boy did it work! The tint covers my dark circles COMPLETELY!! It says over time my dark circles will start to fade, but I’ve only been using it for two days. I haven’t noticed any major improvement, but I will continue to use this product as concealer regardless
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
It’s effective in fading the dark circles around my eyes. It is also affordable, easy to use and handy. I used it well. I would recommend it to my friends. A great buy indeed! I will buy again next time.
Isabella M.
Columbus , GA
I love this roller. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. I probably shouldn't, but I actually use it as a concealer for my whole face as well and it works SO WELL. It has basically 8 hours coverage and does not rub off. It has amazing concealing coverage and it's only about 12 dollars?? It has lasted sooo long for me!
Delata C.
Trenton
Love love love this product!!! It works wonders on my dark circles but it also helps decrease the puffiness!! The color blends in well and covers the dark circles wonderfully!
Karie K.
I wanted to love this but it didn’t work for me. It went on sticky and didn’t feel like it dried down. The brightening seemed to make me more sensitive as well. Packaging is cute and price is good though
Susan C.
Lexington, KY
Its not really enough on its own as a true under eye concealer. I do however, like to mix it with others items such as a liquid highlighter and my Becca under eye brightener.
Tiffany W.
I use this stuff everyday!  Not harsh around the eyes and instantly gives that bright eye effect.  I wear contacts as well and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all.  I carry this with me as one of my go-tos.  At ~$13 a tube, this will last me for a while.  Excellent for a drug store brand.
Jennifer C.
I currently using it right now. Its like a concealer for the under eyes just in a eye roller. Its good but i would recommend the other one thats green this is just a more fresher version of a concealer. If u want to permanently try to remove under eyes use the other one, I wasnt to impressed so no I wouldn’t buy again.
Chelsea R.
Huntsville, AL
This product is meant to be used on the under eye. The multi-roller ball packaging makes for an ideal application, but the product is too watery to stay put under the eye. The color choices are not porcelain-skin friendly either, so the darker colors make the bags under my eyes look worse instead of brighter.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.