Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Vickie C.
Vickie C.

Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN

I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI

This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY

You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN

I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ

I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Carisa O.
Carisa O.
Liberal, KS

It helps reduce the appearance of my dark circles.  I wish it covered a little better.  I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my eyes. I got the lightest color, and I need a tad bit lighter.  I would maybe buy it again, if I could get a lighter shade. Overall, I like the product though.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.

I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.