Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by sara n.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller uploaded by Amani B.See all 39 photos

BY GARNIER #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream tha...http://xo.fff.me/e5-hx Fabfit... 1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? ...I use the clear version, I did... 1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for conce...Yes I use this as a concealer. 1 Answers
Photos (38)
Purple P.
Purple P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
I've been using this product for about two weeks now, I'm going to continue for another week or so before forming my final view on it. So far I like the application which makes it easy to apply exactly where you want to and best part is that I found it at my local family dollar store so price is definitely within budget ;-)
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product .i use it everyday!! I use it under my eyes and to highlight certain areas of my face I love it . I bought this product at Walmart . No sure what to expect and I love it . Can't wait to try other products made . It does sting a little when you first use but goes away after a few uses
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD
I've always had noticeable circles under my eyes, but nothing TOO horrible. Then I had kids. This is super quick, super easy to use, and I've seen my eyes looking like they used to when I used it continually. But not long after stopping (ran out and just didn't get another), the dark circles did come right back.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
In love with this eye roller it has been working for me since the first day I purchased it. I've always had a problem with dark circles but this product has saved me from that. I bought it at Amazon and it has made me feel so beautiful after the 2nd week. Love it and I recommend everyone who has under circles.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I carry this in my bag daily. Through the day I appear tired. This product is easy to use...just roll it under your eyes for an immediate fresh look. I found it at my grocery store. The price is great for the results. I'm definitely going to continue using it and recommended it to all my family and friends.
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
I saw this product and immediately wanted to use it as a concealer because of how great it worked! I purchased this at a drugstore and it was super inexpensive which is always a plus. I like the way it doesn't feel super heavy on your skin but leaves you feeling younger! I would definitely but this again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??