BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy using this on days where I don't wear make up because I struggle with bad dark circles. It's gentle, light, refreshing, and fast to apply. The pricy can be a little high but it's good to have. Not sure I can say it gradually gets rid of dark circles but again I only use it on days I don't want to do my make up. Definitely think it's a product worth trying though!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
It has a cooling feeling when I apply it to my under eye and immediately the effects are visible. I am light skinned, and because the one I purchased was light/medium, I was afraid it was going to be too dark. The color looks good, and its something I wear even without foundation for a little bit of help with my dark circles. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, it works like a concealer, but personally I like the roller-ball component of it. I like it because I don't always wear concealer or foundation so many mornings this is the only make up I apply. It's an easy application. People always used to ask me if I was tired because I had dark circles under my eyes, but I have recently received compliments on my skin.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my skin feel very soft and smooth it was really gentle on my sensitive skin. The packaging felt lux and it got the job done! I have gone through 1 roller of this and need to buy more. I think it is a great price and it actually works! I love putting this in the fridge and when I go down to get my coffee first thing I'll take this and rub it under my eye
Candace J.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. Worn with foundation or alone it blends easily and covers my darkest circles. It is my go to concealer for under my eyes. I have DARK circles due to hereditary hyper pigmentation. With this and a powder that matches my skin tone they are almost completely gone. Ice tried other higher priced concealers and have not had one perform like this.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Winter Haven, FL
I had really high hopes when buying the Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller. However after using it for quite some time, I did not notice much of a difference in my dark-circles, even though I used the product daily. Also, it stings if you get even a little of it in your eye (which can be easy to do given the proximity). I would not buy it again.
Stina D.
Stina D.
Whitby
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product by Garnier! It not only functions as a light-medium coverage concealer but it also makes your skin feel healthy and glowy. It is one of my favorite products. I always have this in my purse for retouching and concealing any blemishes. This product can be found at all Walmarts in their skincare aisle. I highly recommend! I love this product.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??