Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Princeton, NJ

This cream covers up and has lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I really enjoy using it every day.
Kailey W.
Kailey W.

This really helped brighten my eyes. I average about 7 hours a night and this makes me look well rested!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Salem, OR

I've used this product for a while now I've seen some improvement so far it works great highly recommend
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA

Ok. Nothing spectacular but nice as a. Team under my makeup when I am wearing a hard to blend eye cream.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Didn't really notice a difference I looked hydrated bit didn't notice a difference with the dark circles
Definitely made my dark circles not look so dark. Not high end but the way it works it might as well be
marian b.
marian b.

The dark circle is not my bigger problem but this eye roller is the best in my product of skin solution
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL

I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
Susanna P.
Susanna P.
Detroit, MI

Perks your eyes up after a late night. Does a good job covering eye circles and feels fresh and tingly.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Springfield , Mo

This product makes it look like I've had 8hrs of sleep on the days I need it most! Has great coverage!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.