Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

It is a lovely product.
does as written on label.
one can find this product at any drugstores such as CVS or walgreens.
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida

This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Leela l.
Leela l.

This product worked very well, pretty much got rid of my dark circles after a few uses. Very happy with this product :)
Paola V.
Paola V.
Roebuck, SC

I use this under my makeup its kinda looks like a concealer its very liquidity but its feel very cool under your eyes.
Katy Y.
Katy Y.
Springfield, VA

It has a wonderful application, a decent formula, and good coverage. I wish it had more of a matte finish than it did.
Lakelyn K.
Lakelyn K.
Statesville, NC

I love this product. I have a tendency of dark circles when I first wake up. This is exactly what I use to fix things.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Naples, FL

Not as effective as other products that reduce dark circles although I like using the eye roller to put on the product
Ausha B.
Ausha B.

Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I love this anti-dark cirice eye roller so much! It makes all of my dark circles disappear and make me feel confident!
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY

I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.