BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Kelsey D.
Redmond, OR
I love to refrigerate this product so that the metal ball is extra cooling in my under eyes. I really enjoy this product and saw minimized under eye circles/bags instantly.
Elizabeth G.
Eddy, TX
I absolutely loved it! Felt great on my face and smelt so good! It didn't leave any fine lines. I applied it every night after I showered and woke up the next morning with my face feeling fresh & smooth. Did the job for sure.
Pamela G.
I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Allie E.
Omaha, NE
This is a great eye product! I definitely need help with my dark circles, and this helped to combat them!! The price is not too bad, and it worked well for the most part.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
This is my go to Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller there is! I buy it at Wal-Mart and Target most of the time. It definitely meets my expectations of hiding dark circles. The packaging is simple, nice and good quality. I highly recommend this product
kili b.
gastonia, NC
very delicate on skin and covers up dark circles very well. my skin was immediately brighter. packing was fine and not damaged at all when received. expectations were met and above.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I really love this product! And so glad I saw it on here because I haven't purchased recently because I forgot about it. But it's incredible and really does make eyes feel fresh, renewed and gets rid of dark spots
Diana C.
East Moline, IL
Ive only started using this a few days ago. Although it hasn't been long (6 days) I do seem to notice a healthy skin look under my eyes. Plus my husband days my eyes shine! I'm pretty sure it's from using my roller daily :)
Cynthia R.
Mobile
I absolutely love using this under my eye. It brightens me up and makes me look wide awake even if I have gotten no sleep at all!! Definitely worth checking this out!!
Esther B.
New Boston , MI
I like the cold roller under the eyes, it feels like it's waking my skin up in the morning. I also like that I can apply makeup after applying without it getting cakey.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.