Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I listen a lot of good reviews of this, do you recommend me to buy this one?
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
Angie P.
Angie P.
Love this concealer! I'm on my second one, which says a lot. It's easy to apply, very silky and more liquid-like than creamy, which means you don't have to tug on the under eye area to blend in the product. The only downside is it can be messy to travel with because it's better to keep it flat, and it can leak if it gets jumbled around. I store mine flat rather than upright to keep the product close to the rollerball. But even still, I use this everyday. It conceals but doesn't give that fake brightened-under-the-eye look.
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
This product is incredible! It truly brightens up the area around your eyes, so that you appear more awake, alert, and ready to tackle the day. I have used this product for several years; it is a great value for the money and I have recommended it to multiple people, who have loved it as well.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
It has a cooling feeling when I apply it to my under eye and immediately the effects are visible. I am light skinned, and because the one I purchased was light/medium, I was afraid it was going to be too dark. The color looks good, and its something I wear even without foundation for a little bit of help with my dark circles. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Yes, it works like a concealer, but personally I like the roller-ball component of it. I like it because I don't always wear concealer or foundation so many mornings this is the only make up I apply. It's an easy application. People always used to ask me if I was tired because I had dark circles under my eyes, but I have recently received compliments on my skin.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Winter Haven, FL
I had really high hopes when buying the Garnier SkinActive Anti-Dark-Circle eye roller. However after using it for quite some time, I did not notice much of a difference in my dark-circles, even though I used the product daily. Also, it stings if you get even a little of it in your eye (which can be easy to do given the proximity). I would not buy it again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??