Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
heather m.
heather m.
Columbus, OH

has become a daily habit of mine! provides great coverage and very useful all day! a wonderful add
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH

I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Bronx, NY

I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Barbara N.
Barbara N.

Covers my dark circles..easy to apply no strong scent..reasonable price ...
.........
......
....
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM

I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.

It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI

I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX

Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Chardonnay D.
Chardonnay D.

It helps under the eye and brightens and it is soothing and relieving when i put it under my eye.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.

Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.