BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Candace J.
Candace J.
Diamondhead , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing. Worn with foundation or alone it blends easily and covers my darkest circles. It is my go to concealer for under my eyes. I have DARK circles due to hereditary hyper pigmentation. With this and a powder that matches my skin tone they are almost completely gone. Ice tried other higher priced concealers and have not had one perform like this.
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes, it works like a concealer, but personally I like the roller-ball component of it. I like it because I don't always wear concealer or foundation so many mornings this is the only make up I apply. It's an easy application. People always used to ask me if I was tired because I had dark circles under my eyes, but I have recently received compliments on my skin.
Stina D.
Stina D.
Whitby
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product by Garnier! It not only functions as a light-medium coverage concealer but it also makes your skin feel healthy and glowy. It is one of my favorite products. I always have this in my purse for retouching and concealing any blemishes. This product can be found at all Walmarts in their skincare aisle. I highly recommend! I love this product.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bomb. I bought it at target. I have semi dark circles under my eyes. It adds the perfect amount of lightness under my eyes to brighten them up. When I bought it I didn't expect much, but boy I was wrong! Depending on how dark my circles are, sometimes this is the only thing I need to put on under it! I definitely would recommend it to others.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Москва
Nice cooling applicator, however the product itself didn't do much for my dark circles.  It's not especially moisturizing either. I would probably recommend this for someone who've never used an eye cream before as an introduction product.

The packaging is convenient, nothing leaks. Best kept in the refrigirator to enhance cooling effect.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I will continue to buy this product again and again. It does work. It has enough concealer to cover the dark circles and anything on my lids. I have tried to cover a pimple. It barely covered it. This is for things that are light coverage and not for heavy duty concealing that you might be doing. I still love this product!
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
lisa g.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this a week ago. It says to use daily. I have dark circles that are horrible and I must say that it works wonderful. I've noticed them lighter and it covers pretty well as other products don't. I wish it covered completely but I can't complain
Dannielle R.
Dannielle R.
Toledo , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is #1, all time favorite, never leave home without it, go 2 make up fave. Love the watery feel and the way it dries without setting in my lil lines I have starting. Doesn't break me out and is so lightweight I even use it to cover small blemishes or any other flaw. Allure rated #1 years ago and I've been married to it since.
Amani B.
Amani B.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my life saver. I have genetically really horrible dark circles and baggy eyes, especially when I first wake up. This concealer and Dior concealer are the only two that I can trust for everyday full coverage
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??