Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Love F.
Love F.

I love love this product......it's so refreshing g every morning when I use this product. Makes my sleepy eyes refreshed
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA

This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida

This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Leela l.
Leela l.

This product worked very well, pretty much got rid of my dark circles after a few uses. Very happy with this product :)
Areli G.
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ

It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

LOVE LOVE LOVE its so cooling and works wonders under my eyes wakes me up and cover darkness great price will buy again
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

It is a lovely product.
does as written on label.
one can find this product at any drugstores such as CVS or walgreens.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Roebuck, SC

I use this under my makeup its kinda looks like a concealer its very liquidity but its feel very cool under your eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.