BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Megan P.
Homer, IL
This product is pretty great. It really helps cover dark circles and is very cooling to the under eye which helps with puffy eyes. I use this on a daily basis under my other concealer and foundation products. I definitely recommend this to others and will have to buy again the next time it's on sale.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Gaby S.
Yadkinville, NC
Absolutely love this! It actually works and it's really not expensive. I bought this at a nearby Walmart so you can find it almost anywhere. It's very effective and I would buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Katharyn G.
North Las Vegas, NV
Gosh! I love this product! It had helped so so so much with my dark under eyes. And its very comfortable to put on, its totally worth it! Id buy again and again. But it lasts such a long time. Its so gentle on your skin! Ahh, how amazing is this product.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this for a few weeks. In feeling pretty eh about it. Lol Abosrbs quickly and easily, I love that. Has it really helped me? Not really. But does keep my eye area hydrated.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX
I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.