Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kim G.
Kim G.
Coloma, MI

I really like the way this conceals, however I haven't seen much change in the dark circles under my eyes.
Minye A.
Minye A.
Kansas City, MO

I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA

eh its not a miracle worker but it helps a lil i def don't think its worth the money but that's my opinion
Kara F.
Kara F.

This cocnelarer worked okay for me. it helped depuff some under mybl eyes but not sure if id use it again.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA

I like this roller it's so easy to aply and it actually works and helps it not look black under your eyes.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Spokane, WA

Awesome love the tint. Love that it contains caffeine wits expensive though for the size of the eye roller
Kathia Z.
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV

This product helps me a lot because I have dar circles and bags under by eyes which it very useful to use
Daisy A.
Daisy A.

❤❤❤❤ I love this product I saw it working right away I still buy it all the time I would recommend it😍😍😍😍
Lorrain N.
Lorrain N.
Dearborn, MI

I have been using this eye roller for over 3 years and i admit it is AMAZING; it also covers a little bit
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Rialto, CA

Tried this didn't really do to much for me.... didn't hide my dark circles or did any kind of brightening
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.