BY GARNIER #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Sierra R.
Asheville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping around for a long time for something to use on my under-eye area, and finally decided on this. I have not been disappointed! I was not expecting it to go on like a concealer, I expected more of a clear gel formula but after a few uses it really is great at concealing those under-eye bags and dark circles! The cold roller ball is super refreshing in the morning as well!
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Shannon F.
Highlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome when it comes to the metal roller it's very convenient when applying. However the cream isn't exactly what I was looking for in a dark circle treatment. It doesn't provide the coverage I need for on my dark circles! Overall it is a good product and would tell friends and family about it!
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy using this on days where I don't wear make up because I struggle with bad dark circles. It's gentle, light, refreshing, and fast to apply. The pricy can be a little high but it's good to have. Not sure I can say it gradually gets rid of dark circles but again I only use it on days I don't want to do my make up. Definitely think it's a product worth trying though!
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
It has a cooling feeling when I apply it to my under eye and immediately the effects are visible. I am light skinned, and because the one I purchased was light/medium, I was afraid it was going to be too dark. The color looks good, and its something I wear even without foundation for a little bit of help with my dark circles. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product much more than the original. The tint was great although it was a little too bright for my skin tone. This is a gentle formula and the roller felt cool against my skin, almost like a little massager. It might be good to use during a facial.
Cristine C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have any puffiness, so I can't speak to how well it works for that, but I do have some seriously dark circles. This doesn't get rid of them completely, but it does color correct them enough that I can put on a concealer that matches my skin tone and have my dark circles mostly disappear. I don't think there's actually a product in existence that will completely hide my super dark circles (I'm lucky enough to have both red/purple and blue tones), so I think this is about as good as it will get for me. It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets. Because this has so much orange in it to correct the blue tone, I can't wear this alone. I'm super pale, though, so if you have more of a tan to dark skin tone, you might be able to wear it with just a light dusting of translucent or skin-toned powder. (I used to be able to, but I seem to have gotten even paler over the last year.) The only thing I don't like about this product is that you can't tell when you're running out. I've actually had mine for a couple of years now, and when I shake it, it sounds like there's still plenty of product in there, but I'm just waiting for the day I run out...after having done one eye, of course, because that's how these things work for me.

The bottom line: This is one of my "can't live without it" products. If I don't wear this stuff people ask me "are you ok? are you sick? have you been sleeping?" to which I reply: "No, that's just my face."
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.