BY GARNIER #30 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This felt good going on, but I didn't notice much of a change in my darkness.
Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Page, Az
Great product. Used it in the past and loved how it feels under my puffy eyes
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Gardena, CA
I use this thing for a long time and I love it, I will use this in the future
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I listen a lot of good reviews of this, do you recommend me to buy this one?
April S.
April S.
Rogersville , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this stuff. I use it came in a small jar instead of a roll on though
Angie P.
Angie P.
Love this concealer! I'm on my second one, which says a lot. It's easy to apply, very silky and more liquid-like than creamy, which means you don't have to tug on the under eye area to blend in the product. The only downside is it can be messy to travel with because it's better to keep it flat, and it can leak if it gets jumbled around. I store mine flat rather than upright to keep the product close to the rollerball. But even still, I use this everyday. It conceals but doesn't give that fake brightened-under-the-eye look.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Freetown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was a roller coaster ride for me. First of all, I like the packaging. The skinny little roller is so nice and easy to apply. I use this all the time when I fly because it is skinny enough that it fits in liquids bags conveniently and mess free for applying in the air. As far as fixing under eye darkness, it did the job, but not super effectively. The serum is super light and airy so it doesn't weigh down your skin even more which is a big plus, but it is also thin enough that sometimes it doesn't cover very well. The best way I found to use it under eyes is to put a very small amount on the skin and use a small amount of facial powder on top. This makes a good foundation for the rest of your makeup. On the other hand though, this is seriously an awesome cover up for other parts of the face. I get really blotchy skin so I use this to balance my color and it works very well. So even if it isn't the perfect eye roller, it is a great product for fixing color on other parts of the face.
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??