BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1964)
raina c.
New jersey
I like this product !! it acts as a concelear too ! good one !! it has kind of has a cooling effect and that what relaxes my eyes i can feel the stress go off and it has helped me to reduce my dark cirlcle i use it everyday so i would say its like a treatment with a concelear!!!
Faith C.
Evansville, IN
This product was okay. I used it in the morning to depuff my eyes and cover circles, however I felt it didn't last all day. I loved the packaging and it was decently priced!
Rayven B.
Washington, PA
I have pretty bad dark circles when I wake up in the morning. I've tried this product a few times and the cold metal ball feels really nice on my skin but I feel like it doesn't help with the darkness, it just helps with the puffiness.
I absolutely loved this product! It made my eyes looks flawless and went on so easily! It was gentle on my skin. Worked like a charm! It was definitely a good value!! I would recommend this product to all of my mommy friends for sure!
Tracy H.
New Kent, VA
I like the whole idea behind this product ease of application, handy packaging. Cooling effect it has on the eyes. I also like that it is very portable and is very sanitary.
renatta R.
Bellingham, WA
I use this in the morning before my regular makeup routine and it'd a great addition. It reduces my dark circles and puffiness. I really like the packaging and it's easy to apply. Totally worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Sumiya C.
Cicero, IL
Nice product. Feels good on my skin but didn't get rid of dark circles. It did lighten the apprence a little bit but I changed other things in my diet too such as drinking a lot of water. So I can't just give all credit to roller.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love make up but it hard to cover up my dark circles it reall hard but this is great for that does the work its great i love it it some time pricey but i try to buy it 👑💛💙💚❤👼
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA
Like this product. It gets the job done except if you have really dark circles it doesn't get all the way through. Leaves it barely lighten, but would buy again if need to
Kelsey D.
Redmond, OR
I love to refrigerate this product so that the metal ball is extra cooling in my under eyes. I really enjoy this product and saw minimized under eye circles/bags instantly.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.