Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
nur aliah m.
nur aliah m.
singapore

i tend to get dark circles under my eye if i dont get a full 8 hour sleep so i use this to hell me cover up the dark circle
Annie M.
Annie M.
Tremont, PA

This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA

I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Aveda T.
Aveda T.

This is the first product I used for my dark circles
It is good
Very affordable and we can get good results after some time
michelle h.
michelle h.

I am prone to sensitive skin issues - but this really flared up my skin! However i did pass it onto a friend who loved it.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Fruitland, ID

This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Arnold, Missouri

Garnier Nutrioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye roller works great. This keeps me from having to cover up with make up
luz v.
luz v.

I love it because when I use it I look younger and can show off .. is excellent, I recommend --- It is one of my favorites
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA

I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.