BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this roller ball! Under the eye serums are some of my favorite products! I get bags and dark circles like no other and this product really help reduce the dark circles and puffiness
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah L.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles (I am both very pale and a college student who rarely gets a full-nights sleep.), however, I was rather disappointed in the product. It is a little too light of coverage to truly cover dark circles and I need to layer it with other undereye concealers.
Susan F.
Hudson Falls, NY
Life saver! This great product is the perfect accessory after a long weekend. It provides instant results and helps to hide those unsightly dark circles. Great price, and often on sale.
Mia S.
This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
I was using an E.L.F under eye product, but saw little improvement. The roller on this seems to have a cooling effect. This is essential for me due to horrid allergies. I loved it and quickly added this to my skin routine. Anot her bonus is that it lasts.
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I have been working crazy hours lately, so my under eye circles are getting darker. I was hoping this would help, but honestly concealer is the only thing that has really helped. I don' think this product really did anything to help my under eye circles.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Susan F.
Love this prodeuct for under the eye fine line area i have used it many times and have loved it every single time it is gental on my skin which i love also the price is good for what it does (pircer the better working) i have and will keep buying it again
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.