BY GARNIER #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Tiff H.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Edina, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh I love this stuff. I have always had really dark under eyes, but this was a good, cheap solution to that problem. I love that it's a roll-on product so it never comes into contact with my fingers, and the metal ball is soothing on your sensitive undereye skin. I use twice a day, and I have noticed a difference. HOWEVER, I WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING THE CLEAR ONE OVER THE TINTED ONE. I have super fair skin so the tinted one was too hard to blend under my pale makeup, and it looked orange. Had to return it. But I definitely recommend the clear one!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is OK... Not the best but not the worst undereye concealer.  The formulation is very watery and thin, so it is not full coverage.  The one thing I do really like about this is that the roller ball is ALWAYS cold.  If this wasn't so thin and watery I would roll this around my eyes a few times, but because it's so thin, just the softest swipe deposits a lot of product.  I have had this for a while and use it quite often and it is still about half full.
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Jeremy W.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is incredible! It truly brightens up the area around your eyes, so that you appear more awake, alert, and ready to tackle the day. I have used this product for several years; it is a great value for the money and I have recommended it to multiple people, who have loved it as well.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very lightweight which is wonderful when you live in a very humid climate. I will admit I bought this by mistake. I was looking for a clear gel/cream for overnight but to my surprise it had a tint. So glad for the mistake. This is my go-to whether I am only wearing a tinted moisturizer and lip balm or do a full face routine. Haven't tried touch-up throughout the day but plan to try that soon.
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Asheville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping around for a long time for something to use on my under-eye area, and finally decided on this. I have not been disappointed! I was not expecting it to go on like a concealer, I expected more of a clear gel formula but after a few uses it really is great at concealing those under-eye bags and dark circles! The cold roller ball is super refreshing in the morning as well!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??