Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

This makes your eyes feel refreshed and awake. They look brighter. Does a good job helping with dark circles.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

This stuff is awesome and the applicator makes it mess free and the little metal ball is so cool and soothing
Judy B.
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX

Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Conroe, TX

I sometimes get really bad dark circles under my eyes. This amazingly helps. Never thought I'd find anything.
Valita  I.
Valita I.
Henderson, Nv

This didn't make a difference on my dark circles. I've used it any many others with it , but it did not help.
Princezz J.
Princezz J.
Bakersfield

This product works good for me and I have very droopy eyes so it makes me look so awake and ready for my day
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA

Really works! Have been using this company for years and it never ever lets me down with under eye problems.
Anthony W.
Anthony W.
Long Beach, CA

So far but maybe three or four years I feel like they did much of anything. In the future take a ducking nap
Blair H.
Blair H.

This product really worked for me. My under eyes got a whole lot brighter, and the darkness went down a lot.
Elena V.
Elena V.
Orlando, FL

This product is good for the price but it's quite oily. I don't recommend unless you let it set for a while.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.