Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Definitely made my dark circles not look so dark. Not high end but the way it works it might as well be
marian b.
marian b.

The dark circle is not my bigger problem but this eye roller is the best in my product of skin solution
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL

I've tried this once before and it was good. I don't know where to find it anymore. really good product
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Springfield , Mo

This product makes it look like I've had 8hrs of sleep on the days I need it most! Has great coverage!
Mily S.
Mily S.
Chicago

I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ

Love love love this stuff!!!!! kinda pricey but i really do like it. definitely would recommend trying
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Kent, OH

This product feels great while applying and it covers dark spots on the eyes or works as any concealer
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I love this stuff. if works instantly, covers my dark circles and makes my eyes look so much brighter.
Carolina Y.
Carolina Y.

This stuff is AMAZING!!! Once I tried it I've been loyal to it. I don't use anything else for my eyes.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.

Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.