Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Johana S.
Johana S.
Richardson, TX
Diminishes puffiness and darkness around my eyes
Makes me look like I have had enough slee
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I've tried this before and I Iike it . It makes the under eye super cooling and refreshing
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love this just to freshen up my under eyes when I'm tired super gentle and wakes you up.
Esther K.
Esther K.
Color is too dark for my skin tone. The formula is too liquidy. I prefer the untainted one
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
I feel like this is an okay product I really didn't notice much difference under my eyes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Carle Place, NY
Conceals the dark circles.. but I'm not sure if it's an influential cream in the long run
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
This is alright, but their are better products to use for it that doesn't crack, or cake.
Aaron H.
Aaron H.
Midland, GA
Love the rollerball. Goes on smooth and the cold rollerball does wonders for tired eyes.
Rebecca c.
Rebecca c.
Boaz, AL
For people who don't get enough sleeeeppppp lol but so awesome and should really get it
Karen A.
Karen A.
Garden Grove, CA
It is a good product quick and east but you have to use for a while to get good results
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.