Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN

I have been using this for years and have even bought this for my mom. we suffer from very dark u see eyes and this helps slot.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX

Works great. I used it for about 3-4 weeks and there was a really big difference. I don't even bother with my concealer anymore
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX

I was a little disappointed in this eye roller.. It didn't help at all with my dark circles, although it was an ok moisturizer.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ

I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Belton, TX

The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
Valentina A.
Valentina A.

This item work, I mean it feel good, is creamy and the cost is good for what it give. It have a good packing look really nice
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

It helps cover my dark circles but they are still very much there. I don't think they've faded overall. It blends good though
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Really like this little roller it has a cool to the touch ball that fells great under eyes and helps with the dark puffy eyes
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

I don't how about you guys but to me this is awful. It does not conceal anything .It leaves spots.I hate everything about it
nur aliah m.
nur aliah m.
singapore

i tend to get dark circles under my eye if i dont get a full 8 hour sleep so i use this to hell me cover up the dark circle
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.