BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Faith W.
Chambersburg
I really like that it has a two-in-one feature and that the cover up helps hide the dark circles but it doesn't seem to help in the long run. It only covers, it doesn't correct.
Sara M.
knoxville
This product was a roller coaster ride for me. First of all, I like the packaging. The skinny little roller is so nice and easy to apply. I use this all the time when I fly because it is skinny enough that it fits in liquids bags conveniently and mess free for applying in the air. As far as fixing under eye darkness, it did the job, but not super effectively. The serum is super light and airy so it doesn't weigh down your skin even more which is a big plus, but it is also thin enough that sometimes it doesn't cover very well. The best way I found to use it under eyes is to put a very small amount on the skin and use a small amount of facial powder on top. This makes a good foundation for the rest of your makeup. On the other hand though, this is seriously an awesome cover up for other parts of the face. I get really blotchy skin so I use this to balance my color and it works very well. So even if it isn't the perfect eye roller, it is a great product for fixing color on other parts of the face.
Michelle F.
Rolled on easily but had a gray undertone that didnt brighten the area under my eyes. The formula was light and felt cool when applied, but looked dry after a few hours.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This is OK... Not the best but not the worst undereye concealer.  The formulation is very watery and thin, so it is not full coverage.  The one thing I do really like about this is that the roller ball is ALWAYS cold.  If this wasn't so thin and watery I would roll this around my eyes a few times, but because it's so thin, just the softest swipe deposits a lot of product.  I have had this for a while and use it quite often and it is still about half full.
Tiff H.
Cleveland, TN
Picked this up at my local Target.  I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I'm so pale, that the lightest shade is not light enough for me and looks orange on me which means I have to put a concealer or something over it when I use it.  Alone though, it does a pretty good job covering my dark circles and it definitely de-puffs them.  But, my eyes are very sensitive and the formula makes my eyes water.  It's great if your eyes aren't that sensitive and you aren't ghostly white, lol.  The packaging is nice and the product glides on evenly and is easy to spread and blend in.
Chloe H.
I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Ariana H.
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
This product is incredible! It truly brightens up the area around your eyes, so that you appear more awake, alert, and ready to tackle the day. I have used this product for several years; it is a great value for the money and I have recommended it to multiple people, who have loved it as well.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.