BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Anupama S.
I bought this a while ago and was hoping that it would help eliminate or at least reduce my dark circles. It didn't work as it claimed it would. The only good thing about this was the metal roller ball at the top that was cooling and helped massage the under eye.
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC
Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this roller ball! Under the eye serums are some of my favorite products! I get bags and dark circles like no other and this product really help reduce the dark circles and puffiness
Sarah L.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles (I am both very pale and a college student who rarely gets a full-nights sleep.), however, I was rather disappointed in the product. It is a little too light of coverage to truly cover dark circles and I need to layer it with other undereye concealers.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Kortney W.
I absolutely love this stuff! It feels very cooling under the eyes. The metal on the packing really helps to cool dark circles and I feel that it covers them up!! Would buy again for sure.
Cristie G.
Tulsa, OK
While I did not see a noticeable lightening or brightening of the skin under my eyes, it did make the skin less puffy and more smooth. I'd give it a middle of the road review. This was purchased at Target and the price was comparable to other similar products.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I mighht consider trying the colorless version in the future Show
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.