BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Jessica D.
This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Dalia C.
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC
Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
ana o.
I have freckles so I can never seem to find a cover up. So I gave up. But the darkness around my eyes drives me crazy! I reluctantly tried this and am so grateful! It covers my darkness around my eyes perfectly! I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA
The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Victoria M.
I love this it helps with my dark circles and the metal roller is cold on the skin that helps aid in firming the skin! I have bought this several times and always works great for me, that friends of mine have went out and bought it too!
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
In love with this eye roller it has been working for me since the first day I purchased it. I've always had a problem with dark circles but this product has saved me from that. I bought it at Amazon and it has made me feel so beautiful after the 2nd week. Love it and I recommend everyone who has under circles.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is great for brightening up your under-eyes and waking up your face. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Blend quickly though because it dries relatively quickly. Unfortunately, the color does not match everyone so I had to dock some points.
Anupama S.
I bought this a while ago and was hoping that it would help eliminate or at least reduce my dark circles. It didn't work as it claimed it would. The only good thing about this was the metal roller ball at the top that was cooling and helped massage the under eye.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.