Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Janett M.
Janett M.
Whittier, CA

It is a very good products I would recommend it to anyone that is not a fan of baggy eyes and likes clear skin
Emilia T.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX

I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Weatherford, TX

Love love love this stuff absolutely amazing product use it daily as part of my regimin couldn't live without it
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY

I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC

Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD

This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Love to use it when I had it ! Sadly I lost it but works perfectly fine , covered my dark circles very good !
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

This makes your eyes feel refreshed and awake. They look brighter. Does a good job helping with dark circles.
Judy B.
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX

Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC

I love the way this feels going on and the smell is great. I can tell a big difference if I use it every day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.