BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Ashley G.
Vero Beach, FL
My favorite eye roller ever!!! The tint makes for a perfect "no makeup, makeup day." Gives just enough coverage AND has active ingredients to reduce the sign of dark circles! And the roller ball makes it very soothing on the eyes.
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Omarie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I was staying up late, had these dark circles I needed to get rid of. I got the Garnier roller &I it worked nicely!price was good! Value for my money. I bought it at Rite Aid & would buy it again for sure!!
Taira B.
Raeford, NC
Use this everyday. Sometimes if I'm not going to really wear makeup I throw this in to look a little more awake. Works great on top or under my BB cream. Pretty inexpensive. Usually pick it up at target.
Andrea P.
I amply use this to refresh my under eye area. I haven't noticed a difference in fine lines or dark circles, but in a general sense, I loved the cooling of the roller ball, and the coverage is moderate
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
This product works wonders! I use this before my foundation to cover my dark circles. It's kind of pricey for the type of product, but I think it's worth it for the amount you have to use.
Wisteria Q.
I'm super pale (idk why I even picked this up) but this product was way way too dark for me! This might have worked if they made it in multiple colors that way us fair and darker skinned ladies could use it too.
Trinity O.
Clinton, TN
This product claims to de-puff eyes and also conceal dark circles. I use this product on a clean face on top of my moisturizer. It has a roller feature on the end to help massage under eyes to reduce puffiness.

What do I think?

If you want to sit there and massage with the roller for awhile to de-puff eyes, you will end up dispensing far too much concealer than you need to use. I used the "light" color. I do have what most would consider light skin, but I tan easily and never get deathly pale in the winter months while I get hardly any sun. With that being said, this concealer was too light for my skin. Even when I rub it in, you can see a noticeable difference between under my eyes and my cheeks. If I roll the ball enough to feel like I've adequately depuffed my eyes, I have enough concealer on to rub all the way into my nose and above my eyebrows! Way to much in my opinion!

Pros: de-puffs eyes adequately using roller ball

Cons: Cannot control about of concealer
Concealer is too light for light skin

If I had to buy another product like this, I would skip the one with added concealer, and use a separate concealer as needed after depuffing my eyes. I would not buy this product again.
Erika B.
This product is crazy! I use it everyday and I never have to use concealer under my eyes. For reference I sleep very little so my dark circles are out of control. This stuff makes it look like I had a good nights sleep.
Kayla D.
Port Saint Lucie, Fl
This product is everything, I use it everyday and very handy for on the go, there is a good amount of product for what you are paying for and won’t leave you disappointed, it isn’t a lot of coverage but it does the job.. and it won’t. Crease
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.