BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY
This product made my dark circles lessen a whole lot. It was a good product for what I needed it to do. Very effective product and was able to get it just at the local grocery store and it was a very gentle product. Definitely recommend to others!
Sandra A.
Taylorsville , NC
While this product did help with puffiness I didn't notice any brightening of the under eye area. I do think that it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand. I've only used the roller for the durration of the contents and don't plan to buy it again.
Ingrid V.
This thing does it work!! I'm a mom and also have 51 years old. Before I started using this it looked like I got punched in both eyes, now I barely have any at all. You have to roll it on and then rub it in, I use it daily and I have really sensitive skin and this has given me no issues.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to get this anti. Dark circles eye roller to see if it will help the wrinkles under my eyes.after I review this product to see how well it works for my wrinkles under my eyes I will tell my friends and family about it and I will give my feed back on how well that I liked it.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Allyson G.
I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?