Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL

This stuff is great!
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, but this hydrates and gives a gorgeous glow to your under eyes.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Lewisville, TX

I love the instant cooling effect the roller ball gives! My under eye area looks brighter and my dark circles are less pronounced!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Joplin, MO

This stuff is a miracle worker! I never get enough sleep so I always have dark circles, at least I used to! Thank god for Garnier.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.

this product really works to remove any dark circles under the eyes! Its so lightweight no clumpy feeling. Really a great product!
Fina H.
Fina H.
Odessa, TX

This product for one it doesn't work the product is too water and the applier doesn't apply even coats also the applier is too big
Ramisha A.
Ramisha A.

I love this product, it is gentle under the eye and has a long term positive affect. I recommend it hugely, it is very affordable.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This product is so easy to use since you just roll it under the eyes. My eyes felt really nice and soft after using this product.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD

I keep this product in my bag, it's pretty simple to use and I feel like it's great for a touch up when I need it during the day.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Belcourt, ND

I like this product, even tho it don't really seem like it does what it's supposed to. But other wise I'm somewhat happy with it.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Austin

I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.