BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Nancy B.
I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
This is almost exactly the anti puff eye roller. I bought both just in case. The concealer actually just makes me look like I did a bad patch job but it does help, just not very fast! It is a good roller though, but since it's very close to the other roller I wish they'd just make a combo.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Katie R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA
Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.