BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Arshena A.
I really like this concealer for highlighting! Since they don't have a lot of shades, I use it to highlight and it looks amazing! Very lightweight also! Also very cooling under the eyes and really helps wake you up when tired!
Emily C.
On my worst days, I use this magic tool!!! It's literally a god send if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes! This is good for the days when I get little to no sleep and those circles are darker than ever!
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Amanda W.
I don't think I can fairly rate this product quite yet. I have only been trying it for 2 days now and I usually give products a week or longer before reviewing. I will update as soon as I come to a conclusion though!
Paula O.
['Stockton', ''], CA
I had really dark circles and this helped cover it up a little bit but not completely. I didn't really see a noticeable difference in the darkness of my underye as I continued to use this product, but that could be my fault for always staying up so late.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX
This eye roller is really handy for days when your eyes feel tired, not enough sleep, when you're sick and your under eyes are not at their best. The caffeine in the product is awesome, I feel it working instantly. I would totally buy this again :)
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.