BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Geo C.
I personally love it works great for those under eye bags....and for those dark circles.really does trick gets rid of the puffiness
ana d.
Cicero, IL
Not a big fan of this I have dark circles and just didn't see too much of a difference
Carley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product!!! Works wonders for dark circles and even on small blemishes. I don't leave the house without using it
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
But overall it does depuff my eye bags under my eyes. I don't use it every day, just on days where I didn't get enough sleep or I just feel like my skin is getting dull and dry which makes my under eye area appear dark and yucky.
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't the best out there. I tried it and wasn't too thrilled with the results
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed and will not buy again. You get what you pay for. I felt this was priced fairly so I would try it. It felt cooling while applying it, which made me feel like it would be a product that was living up to it's name. Poor packaging, the roller for me kept sticking. I ended up throwing this away out of frustration after 2 uses. I will not buy this again - however, it may work for you, just not for me!
Kristina h.
I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
I usually like to go on and products I never tried their facial equitment but if it says it renews the skin I wouldn't mind giving it a try
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?