Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
It seemed to literally do nothing. I used it Every day as directed and noticed no difference!
Jannet C.
Jannet C.
Moorpark, CA
This helps me a lot since i always have bags under my eyes ... Great product not pricey at all
Angela M.
Angela M.
I had very dark eyes circles after this product it started going away and my eyes look better
Tera H.
Tera H.
I get dark eye circles very easily and this is the only product I have ever found that works.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hesperia, CA
I don't sleep as much so i get under eye circles and thia actually helped me get rid of them
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Smithfield , Nc
Tried this product and did see little results maybe if you use it longer it will work better
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Super easy application. Slides on smooth. Dries up quickly. Great for quick morning routine.
Typhany L.
Typhany L.
Cameron, NC
Like the product
Does the job but sometimes breaks me out under the eyes which is not so fun
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
Love Garnier eye roller, its one of the best inventions for eye care that I have discovered.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
This worked but left me with super small, painful, blemishes. Like under the skin blemishes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??