Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

I have dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me I can tell a difference. Thank you Garnier
kristen s.
kristen s.
Russellville, AR

This product was okay for me but I do not use it on a regular bases and I won't be going to buy another one
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

I love this product! It is very smooth and is a bit tinted. It makes your under eye dark circles disappear!
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Clinton Township, MI

One of the best products I've ever used. I recommend this product to all those interested in purchasing it.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

I really liked it, just ran out and haven't repurchased yet. The cold roller ball felt good in the morning.
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Allen, TX

This stuff really works. I notice a difference immediately and it rolls on clean. Glad I found this product
Breeanna R.
Breeanna R.
Windsor Locks, CT

Softens the soft skin under the eyes, and is refreshing to help wake up with. I use this ona regular basis.
Nitzia G.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, Ca

I don't think this does what is supposed to do but I guess you can try it first to see if it works for you
Minye A.
Minye A.
Kansas City, MO

I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
Becca W.
Becca W.

I love my Garnier dark circle eye roller. It covers the dark circles under my eyes and is light on my skin
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.