Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

I wasn't real impressed by this product. It didn't cover my under eye circles and didn't diminish my wrinkles
Princezz J.
Princezz J.
Bakersfield

This product works good for me and I have very droopy eyes so it makes me look so awake and ready for my day
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA

Really works! Have been using this company for years and it never ever lets me down with under eye problems.
Anthony W.
Anthony W.
Long Beach, CA

So far but maybe three or four years I feel like they did much of anything. In the future take a ducking nap
Elena V.
Elena V.
Orlando, FL

This product is good for the price but it's quite oily. I don't recommend unless you let it set for a while.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA

I have dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me I can tell a difference. Thank you Garnier
Maddie B.
Maddie B.

I love this product! It is very smooth and is a bit tinted. It makes your under eye dark circles disappear!
kristen s.
kristen s.
Russellville, AR

This product was okay for me but I do not use it on a regular bases and I won't be going to buy another one
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Clinton Township, MI

One of the best products I've ever used. I recommend this product to all those interested in purchasing it.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA

I really liked it, just ran out and haven't repurchased yet. The cold roller ball felt good in the morning.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.