Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
I say goodbye to my dark circles eyes and no more raccoon eyes, what he does in me is amazing.
Haley M.
Haley M.
I didn't notice much of a difference! :( it helped kind of like a primer though for my make up
Mary H.
Mary H.
Rowlesburg, WV
I love this product! It's a great color to blend in and the roller soothsayer tired puffy eyes
Brionna B.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
This is a miracle worker! It feels so nice under my eyes especially first thing in the morning
Amber G.
Amber G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Didn't notice much of a change after a month. It reminded me more of a watered down concealed.
I really was not happy with this product did not do anything at all.Really not worth the time.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This product definitely worked great under my eyes was really easy to use and it worked great
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
This product works pretty good for dark circles. I like the packaging of the product as well.
Liz M.
Liz M.
I like the applicator of the eye roller, it feels soothing in the morning when you are tired.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??