BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
Mary-Caroline T.
Beaumont, TX
I have had the opportunity to use this product several times and have received pretty decent results. I purchased this at my local pharmacy for a pretty good price. Realistically, it did a good job of covering and perfecting my dark under eye circles.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
Sakura S.
I haven't really used many Garnier face products. But after hearing about this on YouTube, I decided I had to try it. With sleepless nights and stressful days, this was sure a holy grail. It had removed my dark circles in a matter of a week or so. Definitely my go to product for dark circles.
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this little magic wand I use it every single morning I have extremely fair skin and as a single mom never get enough sleep it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I Highly highly recommend it.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Kristina h.
I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Sabila S.
I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.