Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kawaii P.
Kawaii P.
Sacramento, CA

My dark circles aren't fully rid of, but it does lighten them more than any other products which I absolutely love!
Monikha V.
Monikha V.
Long Beach, CA

Este producto primero lo empeso a usar mi hermana y me dijo que miro cambios asi que desidi usarlo y me gusto mucho
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Marion, OH

Never used before but would really like to, I've heard good things about it... I just have not had the funds for it
Katie M.
Katie M.

I use this daily. It blends well with my skin and keeps my hands from being nasty. It covers my dark circles well.
Banesa S.
Banesa S.
Franklin, TN

I love this product I will be buying it again so yes I do recommend to others. I find it very useful for every day
Margarita M.
Margarita M.

Very good dark-circle eye roller. When you apply it you feel cold under your eyes but i makes your under eyes fresh
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product! Since it is very hard to find in stores, I usually buy 2 when I do find it since it is great!
angelica c.
angelica c.
South Bend, IN

I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

The product got rid of a little bit of the dark circles, but not nearly enough to keep me from wearing concealer.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.