Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Made under my eyes appear lghter. It improved my skin so I didn't look as tired as I usually do.
Sandy A.
Sandy A.
Cumberland, MD
This did help to lessen the appearance of undereye circles. I did still have to use a concealer.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Riverton, UT
It smells good but sadly does not really help with dark circles or puffy eyes. Suggest you pass.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Love! Always put this on..alone or with a full face. One of the few products i cant live without
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA
Really enjoy the cooling sensation as well as the light tint it gives ,I like the light option.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the roller on this. It's cooling and it helps to reduce puffiness. It feels so nice too.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Spring, TX
Feels fresh and moistered. Good scent. I love the cool sensation. Overall it is a Good product.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
Garden Grove, CA
Works very well. Removes my dark circles but now I can't really find it anywhere in the stores.
Brandius N.
Brandius N.
Plainfield, IL
I love this product!!! Nice smell. No heavy cream left on your face. Drys fast and works quick.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??