Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC

Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park , Fl

This stuff is awesome and the applicator makes it mess free and the little metal ball is so cool and soothing
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

Love to use it when I had it ! Sadly I lost it but works perfectly fine , covered my dark circles very good !
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

I wasn't real impressed by this product. It didn't cover my under eye circles and didn't diminish my wrinkles
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN

This makes your eyes feel refreshed and awake. They look brighter. Does a good job helping with dark circles.
Valita  I.
Valita I.
Henderson, NV

This didn't make a difference on my dark circles. I've used it any many others with it , but it did not help.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Conroe, TX

I sometimes get really bad dark circles under my eyes. This amazingly helps. Never thought I'd find anything.
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC

I love the way this feels going on and the smell is great. I can tell a big difference if I use it every day.
laura h.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ

The perfect product for a long night of study. i really recommend it forever 100%. it acts perfect in my skin
Judy B.
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX

Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.