BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1981)
Tanya F.
BILLERICa, MA
Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Rebecca M.
Berwick, PA
I have used this and wasn't to impressed. The ball didn't roll very well or sometimes at all and when it did the product seemed very watered down. It kind of dripped from the applicator and I had a ruff time blending it into my under eye area and getting a good coverage.
Sarah D.
Harrisburg, PA
This stuff is a holy grail out the wazoo!! it is so gentle on the under eye skin especially in the morning after a long night or a restless sleep. it really helps to cool the under eye and leave them looking replenished and soft!!
Taylor R.
Fremont, OH
This product works so great. I get such bad dark spots under my eyes and this takes car of it so well. I found it at Walmart and the packaging is what got my attention. It was a really good price. I have recommended it to everyone I know. I continue to buy it for myself.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA
I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Such a good product!
I've been using it for the last 6 months and you can already tell a big diference.
My skin is very sensitive so i have big eye bags and this product really helped me and now you can barelly see my eye bags!
You will not regret buying this product!
Lupita L.
Hutto, TX
I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
This immediately makes the skin under my eyes tighten and feel cold. I can tell it's working and if I use it consistently for a few weeks I can really see the difference.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky
I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.