Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

I have very bad circlesl under eye . this product help demish the under eye circles . and you can find at any drug store great product
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

This is really good if you have been crying all night and you need to fake happy the next day .
Use in combo with the caffeine roller
krystal w.
krystal w.
Edmonton, Alberta

Feels good on the under eyes, but i find the tinted version of this is too orange colored and just makes my under eyes look horrible.
Hope P.
Hope P.
Newberry, FL

It's alright I have not had a chance to use it that much so I am thinking if used on a continued basis's it might be a better product
Shubhangi P.
Shubhangi P.
Perry Hall, MD

A very cooling and concealing product. Wish there was a wider color selection. I have seen a significant decrease in my dark circles.
Tarafaye M.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ

Amazing at covering under eye bags and dark circles. Also feels refreshing. Cooling sensation after using which is nice for dry eyes!
Pernille L.
Pernille L.

Good. Makes the skin softer and removes dark circles. I use it before I go to bed and before applying make-up to get the best result.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Have really puffy eye with big dark circles this is the product for you. Helps calm down my under eye area and makes me look younger
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Clinton Township, MI

I like how this product feels although I haven't noticed an actual visible difference yet but I'm willing to keep using for results
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL

This stuff is great!
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, but this hydrates and gives a gorgeous glow to your under eyes.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.