BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Natalia B.
Goodland, KS
This made my under eyes feel refreshed. It didn't make much of a difference for my circles, it did make a difference in my under eye makeup though. Concealer started to go on with less creasing. I just like the cooling feel it gave.
Jessica F.
As a student, studying often leaves me with dark circles around my eyes, which is embarrassing for me. So, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-circle Eye Roller often comes in handy. My only problem was that the price was a bit high, but maybe because I'm a student.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
I barely ever sleep because I have insomnia. Therefor wi always have these dark circles under my eyes and makeup won't hide it. I used this product for a while and you can't even tell I don't sleep at night. It's amazing and I would recommend this product to anybody !
Dalia C.
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Jessica D.
This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.