Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Use this product every morning and it works wonders with my tired mommy eyes! Highly recommended!
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
I have bad dark circles under my eyes and this work amazing. I use it all the time. Great product
Maria E.
Maria E.
Bronx, NY
I used this under my eyes to remove dark circles and it was worth using my dark circles disappear
Holly D.
Holly D.
I don't really notice any difference with this product and similar ones. Doesn't seem to do much.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
El Paso, TX
Loveee this prioduct, instead of wearing too much eye make up you can replace it with this roller
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
It really helps me remove the black circles under my eyes and keeps my eyes look good and smooth.
Barbara N.
Barbara N.
Covers my dark circles..easy to apply no strong scent..reasonable price ...
.........
......
....
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Elkhart Lake, WI
I use this daily under my eyes. Makes me look awake. Feels good and bags go away! Would recommend
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Gave this a try but wasn't satisfied what so ever. The only good part was it was not toExpensive.
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have to have this it is a must have for every woman that stayed out a little past her bed time!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??