Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Chasidy M.
Chasidy M.
Baton Rouge, LA

Works great they day after a long tired days. Helps awaken eyes but it used too often it can dry out your skin.
This feels nice under the eyes but i don't really feel like it has done anything to eliminate my dark circles..
Heather P.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ

Still on the pricey side unless I find a coupon then not to bad. It doesn't work well if you don't sleep right.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Sarasota, FL

I resent started using it and impress of the benefits it show and has giving. I will deffent will repurchase it
Laura D.
Laura D.
Humble, TX

This is amazing! I use it everyday! Really helps the dark puffy circles under my eyes and improve overall skin.
Ibtissame H.
Ibtissame H.

I am looking for these to try because I heard it's great and works perfectly on the dark circles around the eye
Emilia T.
Emilia T.
Elsa, TX

I used this product for weeks and did not notice any significant results. I would not repurchase this product.
Grace D.
Grace D.

This helped my dark circles, but didn't eliminate them completely. I prefer to use a concealer or a eye cream!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC

Love the refreshing feel of this cream. easy to apply with the roller, instantly brightens and refreshes eyes.
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY

I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.