Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Love this product, super cheap buy works amazing.
Blends out amazing under foundation or by its self to cover dark spots and dark circles
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Orange Park, FL

It is super hydrating and makes my eyes a little less puffy. However, I feel like I don't need to use this when I use a under eye primer.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX

This product is amazing and it works how it's described it's one of the best I've tried with garnier being the brand the smell is amazing
mirna janeth m.
mirna janeth m.

E usado garnier skin renew es muy buena para ojos cansados con bolsas y ojeras ideal para las personas que duermen poco y trabajan mucho
kindy M.
kindy M.
somers, Iowa

I love this! It last forever (I have had mine for a year) easy to apply and really helps with dark circles. I can't see going without it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I like that this has a tint to it. You have to get the rollerball going before you put it to your under eye though or it kind of sticks.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Glasgow

Brilliant after a hard night this magic in a bottles transforms my dark tired eyes into sparkling bright up and ready for the day looks!
karin k.
karin k.
Ontario

This is very good and helpful product, especially for morning after you didn't sleep at night.
Make the dark circles much more brighter!
Roxy L.
Roxy L.
Des Plaines, IL

Not my favorite for concealing, but I love the roller ball's cooling effect.

Think this is good to just keep in the purse for touch ups.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New rochelle , ny

Yessss! If you suffer from bad bags under your eyes this product is the best ! It comes with a natural shade as well as a clear shade !
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.