BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Kendall B.
S Salt Lake, UT
I've been using this product for months and I absolutely love it!! Sometimes I'll just mix it with a lotion as well to make a tinted moisturizer. I got it a Target and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it.
Allyson G.
I have a very simple makeup regimen in the morning, and I couldn't get by without this! I have the worst under eye circles, and this is absolutely brilliant in covering them. I don't wear any other foundation, cause I don't have problem skin, and I find that other foundations don't blend with my skin tone as well as this one.

It's a little pricey for me, because I have a very tiny makeup budget, but the eye roller lasts a really long time, so it's worth the money!
Jacqueline G.
This is my daily go-to. Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life! I love the simplicity of the thin yet powerful under eye brightening it gives , also doubles as an eyeshadow and lip primer. So many great uses !
andrea g.
Soy de ojeras marcadisimas y tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo una vez que fui a aruba y lo conseguio y tengo que aceptar que me encanto es lo maximo y pudo con mis ojeras asi que lo compraria 1000 veces mas
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Sara B.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty decent coverage for dark under eye circles and I've also noticed a difference in fine lines under my eyes! rolls on smooth and its cold, which helps with puffiness if you have a problem with that!
Abigail B.
Battle Ground, WA
This is one of my favorite concealers, it matches my skin perfectly I put it everywhere I have discoloration and it gives a beautiful finish, I've only bought it once but it's lasted me forever and I will definitely purchase this again
Maya M.
Jersey City, NJ
I"m a fair skinned person who works nights and enjoys the occaisional beer or three--this stuff is magic. It cools and cams puffiness, and over time helps with my dark circles. Good buy for a good price.
Haley S.
Algonquin
This product was quote refreshing and felt great to apply. Very gentle on the eye area. As someone who suffers from kind of prominent dark circles I down feel that it helped much in reducing them. Hid them well. But no long term effects.
Amanda M.
Fall River, MA
This product is great, not amazing, but it definitely gets the job done and is set at a great price. The applicator is great and the formula works very well, it definitely helps with my dark circles. I have oily skin so it tends to get oily on me, but it works for the short-term.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.