Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Indio, CA

This stuff omg my dark circles are gone and it worked great for me. I always put it on and my circle lighted up.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL

Working two jobs is definitely not easy. But using this cream makes me LOOK like I'm handling it like a champ :)
Tori T.
Tori T.

This product has been great under my eyes! I've noticed a big difference! Love it and it's available at Walmart!
Sherise S.
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS

It didnt really do anything for me and that was a let down and i don't think I'll be getting this product again.
Marlene U.
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA

I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Irma C.
Irma C.

I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT

This works amazingly well for those early mornings after being up all night with the baby. It's a mom-must-have!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sinking Spg, PA

No big difference in over a month of use. got it on sale so it wasn't to much on the Wallet when it didn't work
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Charlotte, NC

I was in desperate need of a product that would help my dark under eye circles. This product was a life saver!!
amy s.
amy s.

I really like this. Especially on days where I'm extra tired (everyday!) I like that the applicator is cooling.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.