Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

It is good, but when i put it one it makes my eyes watery, but it is cooling the down part is that they don't have a lot of covering effect
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.

Hard to sleep for couple of weeks since delivered my first baby and for sure I got eyes dark circle, try this and it's work, great product!
Karina G.
Karina G.
Buda, TX

The best eye product i have tried when i don't want to use makeup at ALL. It makes my dark circles disappear to where i get a natural look.
julie s.
julie s.
El Paso, TX

Since I'm a breast cancer fighter due to my medicines, my eyes are always dark , so I tried this product and it has helped my dark circles
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Half Moon Bay, CA

I really like this eye roller. I like how the product soaks up into my under eye helping it de-puff and reduce the darkness under my eyes.
funciona mejor si lo dejas en la nevera,
Ya que la bolita se enfría y ayuda a que tus ojos se ven menos hinchados y las ojeras desaparecen
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I don't know if this actually makes my dark circles go away, but I'm in love with the cooling effect that helps wake me up in the morning.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA

I love this roller under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and helps cover up any dark circles. This is the best option for a low budget also
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Love this product, super cheap buy works amazing.
Blends out amazing under foundation or by its self to cover dark spots and dark circles
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

Didn't notice any difference when using this product. Although, it did feel cold there was not any de-puffing. I wouldn't purchase again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.