10 Drugstore Skincare Staples
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 1,870 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
This really helped brighten my eyes. I average about 7 hours a night and this makes me look well rested!
It works well as concelear. Is easy to blend. It's gentle and lightweight and leaves a soothing feeling
I love this roller for my dark circles. It covers them up really well. I like how it's lightweight too.
Best eye concealer ever! I cant go without it! Makes my eyes look more awake and takes down any puffing
It's nice until you get one and the ball falls put of it...Other wise it's a pretty nice thing to have.
Definitely made my dark circles not look so dark. Not high end but the way it works it might as well be
Love this. It's perfect for when you do not wear makeup and just need a hint of cover under your eyes.
Didn't help to conceal dark circles even after prolonged use. The color is a little off my complexion.
Great coverage! I definitely saw a difference in my undereye circles and puffiness after repeated use.
This is my favorite thing to use if I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I highly recommend it
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos