Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Paola V.
Paola V.
Roebuck, SC

I use this under my makeup its kinda looks like a concealer its very liquidity but its feel very cool under your eyes.
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY

I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
Ausha B.
Ausha B.

Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Naples, FL

Not as effective as other products that reduce dark circles although I like using the eye roller to put on the product
Lakelyn K.
Lakelyn K.
Statesville, NC

I love this product. I have a tendency of dark circles when I first wake up. This is exactly what I use to fix things.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA

Great product, and not too heavy on the skin. The roller is perfect for application and leaves the skin feeling cool.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Little Elm, TX

Applying this in the morning feels so good under the eyes the rolling ball makes your under eyes feel cool and fresh.
Rhea P.
Rhea P.

It lightens up my dark circle.its great product which i can recommend to others,with regular use before going to bed.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.

This product is excellent. It provides some coverage to your dark circles and also has a cooling effect which I love.
Maria N.
Maria N.

This product was really. I'd say so so for me. Didn't make too much of a difference. I like the packaging it is cute
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.