Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
Amy G.
Amy G.
Been using this for 2 weeks and see a reduction in darkness around my eyes amd even with puffiness.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
San Bernardino, CA
Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ashtabula, OH
I really haven't noticed any results with this product. My under eye skin is softer but that is it.
Liyah M.
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Don't like did nothing for me. My eyes just looked greasy and more noticeable. Will not buy again.
Shawnee' M.
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even begin to say how much I love this product. I noticed immediate results after one use.
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This is extremely great. It helps a lot with my under eye. It is one of the best I have ever used.
Makenna M.
Makenna M.
Albuquerque, NM
Doesn't really help with my circles however I can tell it somewhat is helping my underage circles.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Feels nice on the skin. did not notice a difference at all after using for months. save your dough
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??