BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Ariana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is incredible! It truly brightens up the area around your eyes, so that you appear more awake, alert, and ready to tackle the day. I have used this product for several years; it is a great value for the money and I have recommended it to multiple people, who have loved it as well.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very lightweight which is wonderful when you live in a very humid climate. I will admit I bought this by mistake. I was looking for a clear gel/cream for overnight but to my surprise it had a tint. So glad for the mistake. This is my go-to whether I am only wearing a tinted moisturizer and lip balm or do a full face routine. Haven't tried touch-up throughout the day but plan to try that soon.
Aidan S.
I've always had terrible eye bags, and it got to the point where I thought I would always look like a zombie. Now, I only feel like one! This under eye roller can make someone who's been studying for finals until 3 AM look like they just got the best sleep of their life. Maybe one day they'll make one that gives you an energy shot(?!) Other than that, 11/10 would reccomend
Sierra R.
Asheville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping around for a long time for something to use on my under-eye area, and finally decided on this. I have not been disappointed! I was not expecting it to go on like a concealer, I expected more of a clear gel formula but after a few uses it really is great at concealing those under-eye bags and dark circles! The cold roller ball is super refreshing in the morning as well!
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This certainly isn't a bad product, I've just found things recently that I think work better. I do like that this has both serum and anti-dark circle properties, but the coverage wasn't all that great. Also doesn't seem to last very long. Last I checked it only came in one color, so not great for people with a darker skin tone.
Callie O.
Judsonia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a long time. I bought it three times in a row. It lasts forever. It is a great under-eye treatment and conceals some as well. I found a similar product by hard candy that I like just as well and I buy it now because the price is better and it's cruelty free.
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my under eye concealer. I've had it for a couple of years so it's definitely a good value and it does a great job covering up my under eye circles. If I were to repurchase, I would probably purchase the one with no tinted color because the roller is soothing but I wouldn't use it alone.
Melissa A.
Belleville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so, I have bags and sometimes I have dark circles. So when I started to care for my appearance (14) I didn't know anything about makeup as I do now. I went to Walgreens and bought this. And honestly I love it. it works like a charm. it decreases the undereye puff, and at the same time it conceals the dark areas. however it is not heavy duty conceal, It might be medium coverage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?