Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

Loved the eye roller applicator. Didn't do much for my dark circles, but I just liked the cooling sensation. Easy to find and not very expensive. Lasted longer than I thought it would. I did find though after applying the product with the roller, I still had to dab the product to spread it around more evenly. Would definitely try this again.
Candice J.
Candice J.

Love this renew eye roller. It is so cool to the touch and the end helps with anti-puffiness. I love how much product comes in this tube I feel like I am never going to run out. Overall I think this is a great buy if you suffer from puffiness. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't seem to help with my dark circles but I still love the product.
Noorulain T.
Noorulain T.
Everett

I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Katelynn J.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL

My mom and I both have really puffy eyes ad my boyfriend gets very bad dark circles. I got this one day when I looked very tired and had an interview ad it works beautifully. I have since had them both start using it. My mom already looks really young but it is helping her every more with wrinkles and if she doesn't get a lot of sleep.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

I cant say that I loved this. I find that any of the eye creams that have a roller tend to pull a little on the tender eye skin. I really did not notice any difference in the condition of my skin with it and I still had dark circles. My dark circles are pretty dark so maybe it would be different on someone with light under eye circles.
Eli V.
Eli V.
Cicero, IL

This is perfect! I have really bad dark circles, but this brightens up my eyes and does a decent job of concealing. I like to use this first then apply a thicker concealer on top, but this is great alone if you're on the go and don't have time to apply a lot of makeup. Feels really lightweight on the skin and refreshing in the morning.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Carson, CA

I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
Vickie C.
Vickie C.

Love using this! With the metal ball roller it's so refreshing to put on! When my eyes feel tired or puffy I roll this on for some quick instant cooling and I love that it's tinted so I can quickly and easily apply foundation for a natural look. A little on the pricey side for usage in my option but other than that not a bad buy
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL

I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN

I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.