Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I have such bad dark circles and so far I can't find anything to cover them or make them less visible . A lot of people swear by this so I really was hoping I finally might have found something that even worked a little bit for me . No luck . It was a little expensive but I guess if it works for you it would be ok . The package is easy and cute . Easy to take on the go
Anna S.
Anna S.

The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

I have very dark circles. As you can see by the time I'm writing this-I'm a night owl and have trouble sleeping. Combine that with heredity-my sister and my father and my paternal grandmother (who I strongly resemble) also have very dark circles under their eyes. I've always use concealers and have tried all but the very expensive ones that celebrities say they use.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is a good use for cover-up, but it sometimes tends to get thin and shows your under eye circles when applying foundation afterwards. I have found that if you use tour foundation then apply the roller in a thin application then blend. It works wonders! This isa one of those products that works great but you have to figure out how applying it works best for you.
Sharon A.
Sharon A.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I bought so many of these when I went on vacation for 3 months because I was afraid I'd run out! It's extremely lightweight and doesn't crease on me at all!! I highly recommend this product :) I have the one in light and it matches me almost perfectly! I can't stress on how much I love this product, even on my really oily skin I love it! :)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

This feels so great to put underneath the eyes, the metal rolling ball feels cooling and the gel is soothing and feels amazing to put on in the mornings. As for its actual effectiveness, I didn't notice drastic improvements in my skin under my eyes or if it actually helped hide the dark circles but it gets the job done- there are just better options on the market
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX

I have 3 kids, and have with the darkness, and puffiness under my eyes for years. I received this product, and was extremely excited to try it. I thought it was the answer to my dreams, but not so much. I put it on my left eye to see if I could see a difference, and my right eye looked better. Very disappointed, and would really love to find a product that works.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I am very impressed with this roller. It really helps with dark circles under my eyes. I have a hard time sleeping so I tend to get dark circles and puffiness under and around my eyes. I have been using the roller for puffiness and when I saw this I was so happy to see this. I snapped it right up and I'm glad I did. Works like a dream. Definitely a game changer!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller does exactly what it says on the tin. I found it did help to reduce the dark circles from around my eyes, however it did take quite a few applications to see any improvement. If you want fast acting results you would be better off looking at another brand, if not I would recommend this product.
Alex F.
Alex F.

This felt very soothing on the eye area at first contact. The pigment in the product did help with some of my dark circle problems,but I was more surprised at the effect on the puffiness as well. It brought some of the swelling down,not completely,but for a.product that wasn't marked for doing so it was a nice surprise. It doesn't cake and it lasts all day.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.