Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Irene S.
Irene S.
Carson, CA
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Salma S.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Daniela K.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Gautier, Ms
I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
Kk J.
Kk J.
I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??