BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is t...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something tha...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Salma S.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is LIFE!! I have crazy dark circles and they are hard to lighten. I started using this cream and I will never stop. It is very effective at brightening the under eye areas. I struggled using some of the other products, but this is a great product. It does what it says. The price... well it could be slightly lower.
Kk J.
Kk J.
I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Purple P.
Purple P.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite Garnier product. I use it every day as an under eye concealer. It matches my skin tone so well, and the metal rolling ball feels so cooling on my eyes in the morning. I've tried a lot of fancy concealers and none (NONE!) performed nearly as well as this one. i hope this one never gets discontinued.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
I've been using this product for about two weeks now, I'm going to continue for another week or so before forming my final view on it. So far I like the application which makes it easy to apply exactly where you want to and best part is that I found it at my local family dollar store so price is definitely within budget ;-)
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??