BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Kristen S.
Bought this from Ulta to make the dark circles under my eyes less noticeable. Boy did it work! The tint covers my dark circles COMPLETELY!! It says over time my dark circles will start to fade, but I’ve only been using it for two days. I haven’t noticed any major improvement, but I will continue to use this product as concealer regardless
Sara E.
South Gap
I love this! It’s an eye cream and concealer all in one, looks amazing underneath my foundation. I use this stuff every day and I always get compliments on how great my skin looks!
Meg M.
Helps with the appearance of dark circles while giving some light concealer like coverage and is somewhat moisturizing. I would say it is a good buy for the price point but definitely is more of a greasy feel and there are better eye creams out there but again good product if your on a budget and want some help with dark circles.
Sasha V.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this! I used to use it every single day for a little bit of under eye brightening or to conceal my puffy unde eye bags. I used to use this before I discovered concealer.
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
I love this roller. It goes on smoothly and dries very quickly. I probably shouldn't, but I actually use it as a concealer for my whole face as well and it works SO WELL. It has basically 8 hours coverage and does not rub off. It has amazing concealing coverage and it's only about 12 dollars?? It has lasted sooo long for me!
Brittany B.
I have used this everyday for over 6 years it gives pretty good coverage without breaking the bank. I'm a mom and a teacher and I need all the help I can get with dark circles
Delata C.
Trenton
Love love love this product!!! It works wonders on my dark circles but it also helps decrease the puffiness!! The color blends in well and covers the dark circles wonderfully!
Susan C.
Lexington, KY
Its not really enough on its own as a true under eye concealer. I do however, like to mix it with others items such as a liquid highlighter and my Becca under eye brightener.
Jennifer C.
I currently using it right now. Its like a concealer for the under eyes just in a eye roller. Its good but i would recommend the other one thats green this is just a more fresher version of a concealer. If u want to permanently try to remove under eyes use the other one, I wasnt to impressed so no I wouldn’t buy again.
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
I wasn’t expecting there to actually be a tint to this product, but so far I’m pretty satisfied with it. The tint actually fades and doesn’t overpower your skin tone. However when I first started using it I noticed my dark circles were a little bit more prominent, but that faded within a few days.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?