BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
Love love love! it works as a concealer and gives your eyes a nice little caffeine boost as well to cover those dark circles. This product can also be used as a primer for eyeshadow, and conceals pimples too. I would definitely repurchase but for some reason these keep disappearing off of the shelves
Nancy R.
I used this once. I have the sunscreen one, so I decided to try this one. I liked the sunscreen one better. It makes your skin feel soft and its perfect with makeup. This dark circle one does no job. It is useless. Well in my opinion, I do keep in mind everyone has a different skin. So I suggest everyone try it, just so they can speak for themselves.
Natalia H.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this anti-dark circle I roller. I can't speak to whether or not it reduces dark circles, as I don't suffer from dark circles but it feels nice on the under eye area and does not sting or make my eyes water.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX
This eye roller is really handy for days when your eyes feel tired, not enough sleep, when you're sick and your under eyes are not at their best. The caffeine in the product is awesome, I feel it working instantly. I would totally buy this again :)
Roberta S.
Killeen, TX
Me and my husband both use this product. my husband works for the military so he uses this for under his eyes and it does wonders! I can actually tell when he forgets to use it! For us we see results immediately!
Tiffany C.
This product i live by! I always had dark circles until i have used this product. This is such a light weight and smooth and it really eliminates my dark circles! I totally recommend this to any woman who are sleep deprived or maybe a new mom that dosent get much sleep.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY
This product made my dark circles lessen a whole lot. It was a good product for what I needed it to do. Very effective product and was able to get it just at the local grocery store and it was a very gentle product. Definitely recommend to others!
Ingrid V.
This thing does it work!! I'm a mom and also have 51 years old. Before I started using this it looked like I got punched in both eyes, now I barely have any at all. You have to roll it on and then rub it in, I use it daily and I have really sensitive skin and this has given me no issues.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.