Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA

This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida

This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

It is a lovely product.
does as written on label.
one can find this product at any drugstores such as CVS or walgreens.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Milton, PA

Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
vasso g.
vasso g.

It is perfect it makes your skin glow and it clears it deeply you literally have to try it the softness is unbelievable
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

LOVE LOVE LOVE its so cooling and works wonders under my eyes wakes me up and cover darkness great price will buy again
Areli G.
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ

It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
Katy Y.
Katy Y.
Springfield, VA

It has a wonderful application, a decent formula, and good coverage. I wish it had more of a matte finish than it did.
Ausha B.
Ausha B.

Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.