Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Marion, OH

Never used before but would really like to, I've heard good things about it... I just have not had the funds for it
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Salt Lake City

This is an essential product, getting rid of the dark rings helps my skin look more radiant. I keep this one close.
Margarita M.
Margarita M.

Very good dark-circle eye roller. When you apply it you feel cold under your eyes but i makes your under eyes fresh
Banesa S.
Banesa S.
Franklin, TN

I love this product I will be buying it again so yes I do recommend to others. I find it very useful for every day
Katie M.
Katie M.

I use this daily. It blends well with my skin and keeps my hands from being nasty. It covers my dark circles well.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product! Since it is very hard to find in stores, I usually buy 2 when I do find it since it is great!
angelica c.
angelica c.
South Bend, IN

I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC

Something quick to use when I'm in a hurry and don't want to walk out the house like who do it and why very useful.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS

I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
Estefania G.
Estefania G.

It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.