BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA
Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Miriam I.
Garland, TX
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is ok, for what you pay for it. I used this product daily for several months and never saw any real improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. Although, this is not the design of the product. ..it was awesome as ac
a foundation.
Nancy B.
I use this in addition to the garnier skin renew bb cream and seriously love that combo. I'm not sure if it really helps correct dark circles.. But it does provide a great coverage for darkness. It doesn't appear cakey or chalky ever. Looks great!
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Andrea M.
Compton, CA
I love this i always use this as a under eye concealer ,it's really gentle on your skin when putting on it has a fresh sensation, it works good it even helps my puffy eye situation, the price is decent for the size and the effects, the only thing that can improve is the size of the product.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Katie R.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I picked it up on a whim, what sold me is that I can use it without having to have foundation over it. I have extremely sensitive skin under my eyes and have never had a problem with this. I have recommended it to a few friends now and will absolutely buy it again!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.