Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
syracuse , ny

This is my everyday under the eye roller. I am a new mom and need something to help with the circles and aging. and this product is amazing.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Worcester , MA

Definitely helped to perk up my eyes, and reduce the dreaded dark circles that come along with a super early workday. Plus, it smells great!
Yuliana E.
Yuliana E.
Hartford, CT

Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.

This product has lightened my dark circles. I like to put it in the freezer and get it cold to help with the puffiness. Really great product
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA

I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.

Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.

Hard to sleep for couple of weeks since delivered my first baby and for sure I got eyes dark circle, try this and it's work, great product!
Molly F.
Molly F.
Raleigh, NC

Made my eyes look instantly younger. The metal ball that is used to apply the cream works similarly to placing two cold spoons on your eyes
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

It is good, but when i put it one it makes my eyes watery, but it is cooling the down part is that they don't have a lot of covering effect
Erica S.
Erica S.

This anti dark circle roller is amazing. I usually feel like a zombie with my dark circles but after using this roller, i feel human again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.