Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
Trenton, NJ
Love love love this stuff!!!!! kinda pricey but i really do like it. definitely would recommend trying
Mily S.
Mily S.
Chicago
I love the eyeroller! it feels really refreshing and gentle. I use it every morning and also at night.
Olga R.
Olga R.
Orlando, Fl
It really helps with hiding my dark circles, my circle so bad that I didn't think anything will work.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Fredericksburg, VA
Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.
I like this product. Feels crest when your putting it on and it does subtlety conceal you under eyes.
vero t.
vero t.
Parlier, CA
Gave this product a Try and loved the results its my number one eye roller that i can not go wiithout
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It de puffs and it's tinted to cover dark tired eyes there's not much in it so it lasts about 2 weeks
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Vine grove , KY
I struggle with dark circles on the daily, this really helps minimize before make up or even without.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Ringtown, PA
This toll works great for getting those dark spots under your eyes out! I would definitely recommend
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
I love this product. It is so easy to use and super convenient. The roller ball is my favorite part.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.