Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
San Pedro, CA

Great product, and not too heavy on the skin. The roller is perfect for application and leaves the skin feeling cool.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Concordia, MO

Love it ! It really helped lighten my dark circles. Which I always seem to have. It was light weight and easy to use
Maria N.
Maria N.

This product was really. I'd say so so for me. Didn't make too much of a difference. I like the packaging it is cute
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Ayden, NC

Takes all dark circles away. My favorite eye produc great item great price it's the best one out there for the money
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN

This really brightens my dark circles up, it isn't too heavy, the downside is it doesn't really last on my oily skin
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Cambridge, OH

I love this for dark circles. It smells great works great. An I can honestly say it does work. My mom also loves it.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

A must have for anyone that suffers from dark eye circles. This is my go to on those days I did not get enough sleep
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Tulsa, OK

I like the idea of this product the roller and ease of it , sadly the product itself does not work very well at all
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, Colorado

I love this under eye roller. It really helps the dark circles I fade. Plus, it's so easy to take with you anywhere
laura d.
laura d.

I love this... i got my mom hooked on this a long time ago and she still uses it after like 2 years. she loves this
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.