Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Laura G.
Laura G.

This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Madison J.
Madison J.
Clio, MI

It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA

I like the feeling of this product but it really didn't work for me.i liked the and how cooling feels when first applied.
Angelina m.
Angelina m.
Spring Valley, CA

Its a little weird sensation under your eyes but after a couple of uses you get used to it and actually see a difference!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Lillian L.
Lillian L.

This item does what it's states. It helps with the dark circles under the eyes. I like it a lot. Will buy for gift soon.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL

This product works just OK. I'm used to using more high end eye products so in comparison to those this is just mediocre
Tina S.
Tina S.

I used it more than 5 times. It reduces dark circles and also feels so cooling. Highly recommended how have dark circles
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Love F.
Love F.

I love love this product......it's so refreshing g every morning when I use this product. Makes my sleepy eyes refreshed
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.