BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1973)
Kathleen G.
Parkersburg, WV
I have always had dark circles since I was a little girl. This definitely hides them, and brightens up my eyes. I am not sure if it completely takes them away. I love that this isn't a heavy product as well. I do think its a little pricey for what you get.
Amanda R.
Covington, KY
I use the Garnier anti dark circle rollerball in the evening and morning. It does make a noticeable difference with dark circles and puffiness. I like to put mine in the refrigerator. It's very refreshing in the morning. I would and have repurchased.
Julia W.
Sunrise, FL
I have two kids so sometimes I don't get as much sleep as I would like lol this cream does a great job of banishing all trace of my dark circles to make me look refreshed and awake even on my most tired days even I'm rushing without wearing any makeup
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought one of these rollers almost a year ago and I don't plan on repurchasing it. While it did help with any puffiness around my eyes, the lightest color was still too dark for my skin tone. I might consider trying the colorless version in the future.
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
This is certainly refreshing applied to under eye, & it does help reduce dark circles but it does not totally remove or cover them. It is helpful but not a one product needed solution.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
Sabila S.
I love using the dark circle roller, it feels great around the eye area, very cooling and relaxing. The gel gets easily absorbed in the skin, I have not noticed a big change in my dark circles but because it feels so good on the skin I like using it .
Kristina h.
I am using this product over 2years and i am very happy with it. Very effective and probably will keep up with this product. Of course it did met my expectations. Will use for long term as i even do it.
I would recommend to others of course, even my mom is using it and few of my friends.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.