Onomie Beauty Is the Instagram Brand You Should Be Using
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,765 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Gave this product a Try and loved the results its my number one eye roller that i can not go wiithout
Worked well enough, but a less expensive brand that I picked up at a dollar type store worked better.
It de puffs and it's tinted to cover dark tired eyes there's not much in it so it lasts about 2 weeks
This feels really good on the skin but I don't really see to much of a difference on my dark circles
This toll works great for getting those dark spots under your eyes out! I would definitely recommend
I love this product. It is so easy to use and super convenient. The roller ball is my favorite part.
This is so great if your looking to do a no make up look. Very subtle and also works on dark spots.
Been using this for 2 weeks and see a reduction in darkness around my eyes amd even with puffiness.
Easy to apply. Quick and no mess. No weird smell. Seems to be working. I think it's a good product.
Feels nice on the skin. did not notice a difference at all after using for months. save your dough
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos