Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA

I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
Norazwanni A.
Norazwanni A.

Im not fancy of this product ..it seem just ok ..i still have about half of the product..but the roller makes my eyes relax,kinda eye massage
Tameka J.
Tameka J.
Evanston, IL

Garnier dark circle eye roller works great!! I use it every morning and it blends in great without having to use foundation or a bb/cc cream.
lina F.
lina F.
El Paso, TX

I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, Fl

OMG!!!!!
best dark circle ever, the roller makes the application just perfect, no mess on your fingers and you can see the difference quickly
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX

I haven't used this that long but I have seen a slight difference. My eyes aren't as dark as they were before. Overall it is an okay product.
Morgan Y.
Morgan Y.
Concord

I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
Natalia J.
Natalia J.
Jacksonville, NC

It really helped me a lot to cover my dark circles and I got to say mine are really dark and most of the time I have to use a lot of make up.
Shari N.
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.

Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.