Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Annie M.
Annie M.
Tremont, PA

This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR

This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Aracely B.
Aracely B.

Loved this, made my eyes look amazing. I like to use it before I apply my makeup, at night before bed, and whenever I cry.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA

I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.

Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
Arti D.
Arti D.

The garnier eye roller has a nice refreshing cooling feel . I always feel so fresh after applying this .love this product
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
seattle, wa

Garnier is always affordable and smells wonderful. I love how easy this applicator is and helps with my dark eye circles.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

I really liked the feel of this product. It feels cool once you are applying and does not leave the skin too stick or wet
Madison J.
Madison J.
Clio, MI

It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.