Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me I can tell a difference. Thank you Garnier
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Spokane, WA
Awesome love the tint. Love that it contains caffeine wits expensive though for the size of the eye roller
Minye A.
Minye A.
Kansas City, MO
I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
Kara F.
Kara F.
This cocnelarer worked okay for me. it helped depuff some under mybl eyes but not sure if id use it again.
Nitzia G.
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, Ca
I don't think this does what is supposed to do but I guess you can try it first to see if it works for you
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I like this roller it's so easy to aply and it actually works and helps it not look black under your eyes.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Use this product everyday. Covers my puffy dark eye circles. Definitely worth trying. Isn't too expensive.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Coloma, MI
I really like the way this conceals, however I haven't seen much change in the dark circles under my eyes.
Kathia Z.
Kathia Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product helps me a lot because I have dar circles and bags under by eyes which it very useful to use
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
Ok. Nothing spectacular but nice as a. Team under my makeup when I am wearing a hard to blend eye cream.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??