BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Alex F.
This felt very soothing on the eye area at first contact. The pigment in the product did help with some of my dark circle problems,but I was more surprised at the effect on the puffiness as well. It brought some of the swelling down,not completely,but for a.product that wasn't marked for doing so it was a nice surprise. It doesn't cake and it lasts all day.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Paula A.
Lowell, OH
I love this product!!!! I have aweful dark circles ubder my eyes and after 3 days I think it really started to lighten them! Very fair price for what you get. It was extremely gentle on my etes and the cool oller ball felt amazing first thing in thr morning!
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Jenna N.
I couldn't really see a difference on my dark circles, but it feels refreshing and cooling under my eyes. Also feels very hydrating and locks in the hydration. But I have yet to see any drastic change in my dark circles.
Shyia F.
I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Estefania S.
Doral, FL

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Jen C.
I wasn't expecting this product to have a tiny to it. I was under the impression that this product would just roll on a clear formula, and it wasn't. It pretty much looked like concealer. On a side note, IT CREASED SUPER BAD AND MADE ME LOOK EVEN OLDER
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.