The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 102K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #25 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.96 / 5 based on 1,725 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
I really liked it, just ran out and haven't repurchased yet. The cold roller ball felt good in the morning.
Softens the soft skin under the eyes, and is refreshing to help wake up with. I use this ona regular basis.
I really like the way this conceals, however I haven't seen much change in the dark circles under my eyes.
I apply this day and night on my dark circles. My Aunty showed me the product then I fell in love with it!
Awesome love the tint. Love that it contains caffeine wits expensive though for the size of the eye roller
I don't think this does what is supposed to do but I guess you can try it first to see if it works for you
I like this roller it's so easy to aply and it actually works and helps it not look black under your eyes.
This cocnelarer worked okay for me. it helped depuff some under mybl eyes but not sure if id use it again.
This product helps me a lot because I have dar circles and bags under by eyes which it very useful to use
Didn't really notice a difference I looked hydrated bit didn't notice a difference with the dark circles
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos