Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ

I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX

Works great. I used it for about 3-4 weeks and there was a really big difference. I don't even bother with my concealer anymore
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX

I was a little disappointed in this eye roller.. It didn't help at all with my dark circles, although it was an ok moisturizer.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Belton, TX

The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
saaniya s.
saaniya s.

It has decreased my dark circle to a certain extend, decreased puffiness around my eyes, but should be used on everyday basis
Micayla L.
Micayla L.

Love this dark circle roller! It matches my skin and helps conceal my dark circles. I saw it at Kroger and had to get it!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

It helps cover my dark circles but they are still very much there. I don't think they've faded overall. It blends good though
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Really like this little roller it has a cool to the touch ball that fells great under eyes and helps with the dark puffy eyes
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA

I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Rain C.
Rain C.
Seattle

This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.