Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
West Palm Bch, FL

This product works just OK. I'm used to using more high end eye products so in comparison to those this is just mediocre
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Love F.
Love F.

I love love this product......it's so refreshing g every morning when I use this product. Makes my sleepy eyes refreshed
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA

This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida

This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL

It is a lovely product.
does as written on label.
one can find this product at any drugstores such as CVS or walgreens.
vasso g.
vasso g.

It is perfect it makes your skin glow and it clears it deeply you literally have to try it the softness is unbelievable
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Milton, PA

Makes your eyes look fresh and bright no matter what time of the day you may use it. Highly recommended to all sources!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Theodore, AL

LOVE LOVE LOVE its so cooling and works wonders under my eyes wakes me up and cover darkness great price will buy again
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.