Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
This makes your eyes feel refreshed and awake. They look brighter. Does a good job helping with dark circles.
Elena V.
Elena V.
Orlando, FL
This product is good for the price but it's quite oily. I don't recommend unless you let it set for a while.
Princezz J.
Princezz J.
Bakersfield
This product works good for me and I have very droopy eyes so it makes me look so awake and ready for my day
Anthony W.
Anthony W.
Long Beach, CA
So far but maybe three or four years I feel like they did much of anything. In the future take a ducking nap
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really works! Have been using this company for years and it never ever lets me down with under eye problems.
Breeanna R.
Breeanna R.
Windsor Locks, CT
Softens the soft skin under the eyes, and is refreshing to help wake up with. I use this ona regular basis.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
Clinton Township, MI
One of the best products I've ever used. I recommend this product to all those interested in purchasing it.
kristen s.
kristen s.
Russellville, AR
This product was okay for me but I do not use it on a regular bases and I won't be going to buy another one
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have dark circles under my eyes and this product has helped me I can tell a difference. Thank you Garnier
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Allen, TX
This stuff really works. I notice a difference immediately and it rolls on clean. Glad I found this product
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??