Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Eva G.
Eva G.

I used this product and it's average but it wasn't amazing. It was too watery and too pigmented, makeup doesn't go on well after putting this on.
Kamila K.
Kamila K.

Love this product, i have been using it for a while now. Keeps my under eyes hydrated and helps to keep my under eye concealer in place all day.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller does NOT work whatsoever. I am extremely disappointed. It is a total waste of $8.00
Greeshma K.
Greeshma K.
San Diego, CA

I used this eye roller for a few day, and it has a nice cooling effect, however, it not very effective in reducing black under eye pigmentation.
Farrah E.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX

This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Somerset, WI

Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, new york

Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI

My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, Ontario

At first i wasn't to happy about it and I'm still not crazy about it at all. so don't waste your money on this, :) its best to be honest then lie
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX

Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.