BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Yeslin A.
Salisbury, NC
I finished a whole tube of this, it worked pretty good on me. My dark circles aren't that noticeable so I'm sure that helped this work out for me, plus the roller was pretty useful. I'm on my second tube right now(:
Stella M.
I was disappointed with this product. It didn't conceal my dark circles at all. I think this product is for light dark circles, if that makes sense. If you have deep dark circles like me don't waste your money. You will have to use another concealer anyways.
Paula O.
['Stockton', ''], CA
I had really dark circles and this helped cover it up a little bit but not completely. I didn't really see a noticeable difference in the darkness of my underye as I continued to use this product, but that could be my fault for always staying up so late.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I really love this product. I frequently get dark circles under my eyes and this stuff works pretty good. It glides on easy and blends well. This has a good undertone to it. Some products are too yellow and this one is not.
Yamilka V.
Yonkers, NY
This product is great. I personally use it as a concealer for all of my face and its great. It is easy to blend and it leaves my face bright and perfect. As for my eyes, I still haven't found a product that makes my under eye bags and circles disappear like this one. Its perfect and a great multitasker.
Nancy R.
I used this once. I have the sunscreen one, so I decided to try this one. I liked the sunscreen one better. It makes your skin feel soft and its perfect with makeup. This dark circle one does no job. It is useless. Well in my opinion, I do keep in mind everyone has a different skin. So I suggest everyone try it, just so they can speak for themselves.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This under eye product is very brightening but its a bit too runny. It is pretty affordable but i much prefer the Maybelline under eye anti aging eraser. This product settles into your fine lines and emphasizes the creases under your eye. I like the roller effect though but it requires improvement.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This product was just okay for me. I like the idea that the product comes in a roller ball so it make the product raiser to use. However I didn't find it overall to be that effective. There's definite room for improvement
Amanda W.
I don't think I can fairly rate this product quite yet. I have only been trying it for 2 days now and I usually give products a week or longer before reviewing. I will update as soon as I come to a conclusion though!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this because I stay up late. College classes at 9 am don't sound terribly early, But they are when your sitting there ready to fall back asleep. Works great for covering up my bags and getting rid of that tired look. It blends really well with no other makeup. Only wish it was a little darker.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.