Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
iliana v.
iliana v.

i love this product is just made my llife more easier, cuz it feels like ur fresh!, its not expensicvce, helps alot of the puffy eyes and the dark,
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Coraopolis, PA

Takes a while to show results. The roller is sometimes harsh around the delicate eye. Reasonably priced for the size. I would recommend to others.
Micah H.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX

This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD

this product is basic in my makeup bag. I love to hide stains.

este producto es basico en mi bolsa de maquillaje. me encanta para ocultar manchas.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Colton, CA

Works great in seconds takes away your dark circles use it everyday. Won't leave the house without it. Goes in very easy, rub on and you are done.
samantha r.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL

Feels refreshing. wakes skin up with a slight tingle. does feel a bit sticky. makes my eyes water a bit for just a second as it dries. works well!
Natalia M.
Natalia M.

this is not good. does not work properly.would not reccomend. and would not buy again. very harsh to the skin. does not come with nice packaging.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.