Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD
This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Grace D.
Grace D.
This helped my dark circles, but didn't eliminate them completely. I prefer to use a concealer or a eye cream!
laura h.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
The perfect product for a long night of study. i really recommend it forever 100%. it acts perfect in my skin
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
This makes your eyes feel refreshed and awake. They look brighter. Does a good job helping with dark circles.
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
I love the way this feels going on and the smell is great. I can tell a big difference if I use it every day.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I wasn't real impressed by this product. It didn't cover my under eye circles and didn't diminish my wrinkles
Valita  I.
Valita I.
Henderson, Nv
This didn't make a difference on my dark circles. I've used it any many others with it , but it did not help.
Judy B.
Judy B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the cool feeling under my eyes, but a little sticky - not sure it really removed any dark circles either
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Love to use it when I had it ! Sadly I lost it but works perfectly fine , covered my dark circles very good !
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??