BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1979)
Carrie H.
Marshall, MI
I absolutely cannot live without this product. I have at least two backups at all times. It is an amazing two in one eye treatment and concealer. It saves me so much time and space in my travel bag. This is so worth your money!
Dalia C.
I using this brand for years! Wow! Definitely works! Is totally effective! For coverage and really good for the under eye! The pricey is good and affordable. I'm definitely recommend to others! Yesss!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I really like this product. I would use it for when I had dark circles under my eyes. It would really help reduce the appearance of the circles. I was actually impressed how easy it was to hide my eye bags with this product. I am impressed and I will probably buy again!
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Amanda R.
Huntington Park, CA
In love with this eye roller it has been working for me since the first day I purchased it. I've always had a problem with dark circles but this product has saved me from that. I bought it at Amazon and it has made me feel so beautiful after the 2nd week. Love it and I recommend everyone who has under circles.
Stephanie J.
Trenton, GA
The best $13 investment I have ever made! I've been using the same one for the last year almost, and I use it daily. I've never been dissatisfied with it. It does exactly as it should. This is a product I CANNOT go without.
Elizabeth M.
Wilmington, NC
Feels so good on your skin and is actually a very good concealer. This product is under rated! More people should use this, it's absolutely phenomenal! Great value for a low price and I would highly recommend it to others!
Anupama S.
I bought this a while ago and was hoping that it would help eliminate or at least reduce my dark circles. It didn't work as it claimed it would. The only good thing about this was the metal roller ball at the top that was cooling and helped massage the under eye.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
This stuff is great for brightening up your under-eyes and waking up your face. It goes on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Blend quickly though because it dries relatively quickly. Unfortunately, the color does not match everyone so I had to dock some points.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.