Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

This works great for those of us who get bags under there eyes. It reduces the visibility of them an leaves it feeling refreshed.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Belcourt, ND

I like this product, even tho it don't really seem like it does what it's supposed to. But other wise I'm somewhat happy with it.
Kim M.
Kim M.

This product makes you dark circle disappear and make the puffiness go away in minutes! Great product for those with dark circles
Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD

I keep this product in my bag, it's pretty simple to use and I feel like it's great for a touch up when I need it during the day.
indrani r.
indrani r.

Goog product ....it react after 3 or 4 uses ....over all good...not so much effective to me as i have a very deep dark cercal...
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This under eye anti dark circle is amazing it has caffeine in it so it helps wake you up and feels amazing on the eyes! I love it
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
Yari H.
Yari H.
Omaha, NE

It really works!!! I live this product . It help a lot with dark circle eyes if you want to have good look you have to get it!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bellwood, PA

I love how it's tinted and conceals my dark circles perfectly. It works better than my expensive concealer. Price is reasonable.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN

I have been using this for years and have even bought this for my mom. we suffer from very dark u see eyes and this helps slot.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.