Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tarafaye M.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ

Amazing at covering under eye bags and dark circles. Also feels refreshing. Cooling sensation after using which is nice for dry eyes!
Hope P.
Hope P.
Newberry, FL

It's alright I have not had a chance to use it that much so I am thinking if used on a continued basis's it might be a better product
Shubhangi P.
Shubhangi P.
Perry Hall, MD

A very cooling and concealing product. Wish there was a wider color selection. I have seen a significant decrease in my dark circles.
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Have really puffy eye with big dark circles this is the product for you. Helps calm down my under eye area and makes me look younger
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Clinton Township, MI

I like how this product feels although I haven't noticed an actual visible difference yet but I'm willing to keep using for results
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL

This stuff is great!
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, but this hydrates and gives a gorgeous glow to your under eyes.
Fina H.
Fina H.
Odessa, TX

This product for one it doesn't work the product is too water and the applier doesn't apply even coats also the applier is too big
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Joplin, MO

This stuff is a miracle worker! I never get enough sleep so I always have dark circles, at least I used to! Thank god for Garnier.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Lewisville, TX

I love the instant cooling effect the roller ball gives! My under eye area looks brighter and my dark circles are less pronounced!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Austin

I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.