Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Lori D.
Lori D.
Belton, TX

The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

It helps cover my dark circles but they are still very much there. I don't think they've faded overall. It blends good though
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Really like this little roller it has a cool to the touch ball that fells great under eyes and helps with the dark puffy eyes
Rain C.
Rain C.
Seattle

This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Annie M.
Annie M.
Tremont, PA

This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA

I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Fruitland, ID

This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.

Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA

I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.