Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Heather P.
Heather P.
MT ARLINGTON, NJ
Still on the pricey side unless I find a coupon then not to bad. It doesn't work well if you don't sleep right.
Ibtissame H.
Ibtissame H.
I am looking for these to try because I heard it's great and works perfectly on the dark circles around the eye
This feels nice under the eyes but i don't really feel like it has done anything to eliminate my dark circles..
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sinking Spg, PA
No big difference in over a month of use. got it on sale so it wasn't to much on the Wallet when it didn't work
amy s.
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. Especially on days where I'm extra tired (everyday!) I like that the applicator is cooling.
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Sarasota, FL
I resent started using it and impress of the benefits it show and has giving. I will deffent will repurchase it
Laura D.
Laura D.
Humble, TX
This is amazing! I use it everyday! Really helps the dark puffy circles under my eyes and improve overall skin.
Chasidy M.
Chasidy M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works great they day after a long tired days. Helps awaken eyes but it used too often it can dry out your skin.
Ronnie D.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD
This thing didn't do anything!!! Maybe for almost a year i tried it and it was no change!! So i stopped trying!
Geenalee T.
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, i sadly ran out of it and can't find it anymore but it helped me a lot with my under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??