Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Worked great for me! Helped remove my dark circles better then anything I've tried before. I would recommend it to others, it is a little pricey tho.
salud m.
salud m.
Orosi, CA

It covers pretty well. Not 100% but a good 85.. you could use it with other products to make your eye circles less visible. Overall i would buy again
emily p.
emily p.
Minong, WI

Ibought this a while ago for my mom. She said it worked great so I got it to try, I don't have horrible dark circles but it helped with my puffiness
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

This is a great concealer to keep in your makeup bag! It has a little metal roller ball to help sooth puffy eyes, which is great for allergy season.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Works very well at covering dark circles .I like to use it as my concealer. Its really light weight. Kind of runny. And you dont need to apply much.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

This garnier skin renew eye roller is perfect for helping to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Plus it gives a little coverage which is great.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Dry Prong, LA

This eye roller is really good my dark circles faded away. I looked like I never had dark circles. I bought it at Walmart. The price is affordable.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.

My favorite natural under eye brightener. Blends beautifully and can be worn under makeup without looking heavy. I have repurchased so many times!!
Paige P.
Paige P.
Hewitt, TX

I love this product. You can really tell a different under eyes. Less wrinkling and dark bags. Brightens my eyes and even makes me feel more awake.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.