BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1963)
Taylor S.
Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
This product sometimes cost a lot of money but I know that it would be very good for the skin and if someone has problems with what they need for there skin they should use products like this as well cause it's really good , and if u want a solution I think this is the way to go
Stephanie M.
Menifee , CA
This is one of my everyday beauty products and I really enjoy the look and feel of the product. The tinted formula doesn't give a cakey look when layered with foundation or powder, like many others do. Tip: I keep my roller in the refrigerator to help intensify the cooling, depuffing abilities.
Vania G.
I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Samara L.
Brooklyn
Tried and loved this under-eye dark circle brightener. Within a week I was seeing results and after a month, I noticed a significant difference. The formula is really gentle, so I didn't experience any dryness or irritation around (which I often do with other face products). And the little eye roller makes application so easy.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
I like the ease of application, It goes right where I need it to cover the dark circle under my eyes and moisturizes as well. It applies just the right amount every time and the tube lasts for a good amount of time even with daily use.
Lori S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Being a mom I barely get sleep, therefore I get really bad circles under my eyes. I used this and it helped quiet a bit to make the darkness go away and made me feel more comfortable without makeup.
Brandi B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is LIFE!! I have crazy dark circles and they are hard to lighten. I started using this cream and I will never stop. It is very effective at brightening the under eye areas. I struggled using some of the other products, but this is a great product. It does what it says. The price... well it could be slightly lower.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.