Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Tara K.
Tara K.

Clears up the dark circles
I have bad dark circles this stuff is quick to put on and makes the dark circle lighter but doesn't completely take them away
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
King George, VA

I've seen a bit of a difference. Not dramatic. Will continue to use until it's gone. I enjoy Garnier products. They are great for myself and my family.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

This product was great to use first thing in the morning, it cooled my eye area and after prolonged use I noticed a slight decline in my under eye bags
Monica N.
Monica N.

I've used this.product before and I must say it is effective for me, it got rid of my dark circles and i really like it aoplicator! It's so satisfying!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Hurricane, WV

I bought this in hopes it would help with my puffy dark circles where I was not sleeping that great! It did not help one bit. I was very dissatisfied.
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI

I got this product about five months ago because I had a coupon . It didn't really do much for me. Not sure if I had to use it longer to see results..
Goes on smooth. Has lightened up the dark circle and puffiness around the eyes.I have tried other products before nuat dont seem to work like this one
Diana K.
Diana K.
hama

I love this product, this roller give my a nice cold feel , but it didn't help for my dark circles , maybe i will give it another try , i am not sure.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA

I need this! I have trouble sleeping and I know a lot of people who do too. I could get a sample and tell them all about it so they go out and buy it.
Meghna t.
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX

This not only showed a progressive difference on my skin, but it made me feel better too! Confidence is key, and this product helped me boost my own.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.