Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Zakayla H.
Zakayla H.
Charlotte, NC
Something quick to use when I'm in a hurry and don't want to walk out the house like who do it and why very useful.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS
I love garnier it works well for me i like the dark circle roller because it makes my dark circles less noticeable
angelica c.
angelica c.
South Bend, IN
I love this product. It's my hole grail. This product I go back to time after time. I am deeply in love with this
Irma C.
Irma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this roller even though I didn't see much difference. I use it under my base to cover my dark circles.
Tori T.
Tori T.
This product has been great under my eyes! I've noticed a big difference! Love it and it's available at Walmart!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Indio, CA
This stuff omg my dark circles are gone and it worked great for me. I always put it on and my circle lighted up.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This works amazingly well for those early mornings after being up all night with the baby. It's a mom-must-have!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Oswego, IL
Working two jobs is definitely not easy. But using this cream makes me LOOK like I'm handling it like a champ :)
Marlene U.
Marlene U.
La Puente, CA
I've been using this product for like 4years it is great on your under eye
It diminish the black under your eyes
Sherise S.
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS
It didnt really do anything for me and that was a let down and i don't think I'll be getting this product again.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??