BY GARNIER #57 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Yrma B.
I bought this thinking it was a cream a remedy for under eye circle not a concealer to hid them. I was disappointed to know that it doesn't fix my under eye, but as a under eye concealer i must say is very effecting and cheap, It does diminishes the under eyes but at the end of the day is just makeup. It doesn't fix but hides the problem.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
I have gotten awesome results after a while using it. Super easy-to-use has a great coverage. You will no longer have dark circles in your eyes anymore. It totally woth the price since you sre getting a high quality and truly good results
Nichole M.
Fordland, MO
This is the only thing that works for my dark circles. I suggest putting it in the fridge. it ill work better. For the price it is a very good value. I would strongly suggest to anyone with an issue with dark circles. It just works, it is the only eye treatment out there that does
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Me and my boyfriend had a little tube of this. When you wake up in the morning after a long night, this little baby will have you feeling perky and lifted if you catch my drift. I like the cooling sensation it gives also. A good product. 4 stars!
Jenny K.
I have the worst dark circles ever and this takes them away right away it's literally a miracle dark circle roller ! I have been using this for 1 year already and will continue to buy it . It's about $8 . So it's worth giving it a try .
Cassandra S.
Westmorland, CA
i simply love the way it made me feeling after applying. my sister gave it to me as a gift and i love using it. It is very gentle on my skin which is very sensitive. I love the easy to open packaging. I would definately purchase this produce again and recommend it to others. I am in a variety of beauty groups on facebook and these ladies are always asking for beauty produce suggestions.
Noorulain T.
Everett
I have always dealt with dark circle, but this product from garnier is amazing and I loved it. It is affordable and very gentle on skin and the rollar ball is a great addition which helps with puffiness as well as it helps to glide on the product really good. I am almost running out of my first purchase. Would I buy this again ? yaass !!
Minellys R.
Valrico, FL
Puede que funcione en algunas personas pero en mi no funciono. Tal vez necesito algo mas fuerte. No digo que el producto sea malo siemplemente a mi no me funciono.
Candice J.
This goes on so smoothly under my eyes and definitely covers my circles although it doesn't seem to last all day like i would like but it does cover them up for a bit and it i set it its good for a bit. I love the roller ball of it also.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.