Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

I have very bad circlesl under eye . this product help demish the under eye circles . and you can find at any drug store great product
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.

This stuff really works! I have really bad dark circles and I seriously look like a zombie if I don't use this! It's a miracle worker!
DENISE R.
DENISE R.
Homestead, FL

This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Deanna L.
Deanna L.

I use this everyday underneath my eyes and it does a great job covering up my dark circles. It's not too pricey and lasts a long time!
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL

Being a new Mom I started using this product because of lack of sleep was giving me dark circles and it vastly improved them I love it
Paula R.
Paula R.
Chipley, FL

Love the feel of this product. The little ball on the applicator is everything. It's not that expensive and it does help the under eyes
Nechelle W.
Nechelle W.
Atlanta, GA

This product is so amazing compared to the hundreds of dollars I spent on other anti dark eye circle products. You see results quickly
Kim B.
Kim B.
Starks, LA

I have problems with dark circles all the time. I used Garnier eye roller for a while. I could see a little difference, but not a lot.
Bella H.
Bella H.

Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

This is really good if you have been crying all night and you need to fake happy the next day .
Use in combo with the caffeine roller
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.