Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This under eye anti dark circle is amazing it has caffeine in it so it helps wake you up and feels amazing on the eyes! I love it
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
Yari H.
Yari H.
Omaha, NE

It really works!!! I live this product . It help a lot with dark circle eyes if you want to have good look you have to get it!!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bellwood, PA

I love how it's tinted and conceals my dark circles perfectly. It works better than my expensive concealer. Price is reasonable.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN

I have been using this for years and have even bought this for my mom. we suffer from very dark u see eyes and this helps slot.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX

I was a little disappointed in this eye roller.. It didn't help at all with my dark circles, although it was an ok moisturizer.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ

I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX

Works great. I used it for about 3-4 weeks and there was a really big difference. I don't even bother with my concealer anymore
Lori D.
Lori D.
Belton, TX

The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

It helps cover my dark circles but they are still very much there. I don't think they've faded overall. It blends good though
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.