BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Angelica W.
Syracuse, NY
I used to use this and im thinking of going back it did work it just took a while for it to work i haven't used it in a couple months and im definitely seeing the difference
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY
I didn't like this product i didn't see much of a difference in the brightening my under eye circle the price wasn't Bad for drugstore product but I wouldn't purchase this again I think I was expecting a little more but it made my under eye feel a little hydrated that was the only upside to it
Debby R.
Rochester, NH
I don't really care for this roller at all. I have used it straight for two weeks and there is no difference with the under eye dark circles. i bought this at walmart. First time user and I wont be buying it again. Yes lots of room for improvement.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I've been using this for months and it's worth the buy. My dark circles are minimized and my eyes look brighter when using. It's not a miracle cure, but wearing is a VERY obvious improvement compared to not wearing. There isn't an odor or any painful sensation either.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Brenda R.
Easy to use. and really works. Soothed my eyes and is relaxing to use. I noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. I kept mine in the refrigerator for an added extra. The applicator is designed to fit your hand well and is easy to hold and use.
Sahar M.
I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I've hadn't had any luck with anything that's for dark circles. how well does this work?
Jenalynne S.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller does this product really work?? I have terrible dark circles. It's genetic and I want to get rid of them or at least have them fade.
Annie J.
Daphne
Is this concealer lightweight???
Gaby A.
Fraser, MI
Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?
cecilia s.
Patterson, CA
Is this product really works?? I heard people said that is doesn't work good, so I'm not sure if I really want to try it.