BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Michelle J.
Columbiaville, MI
I use this product every morning before my makeup routine and at night before bed. I love the feeling of the cool roller ball applicator. The product guides on very smooth and sinks into the skin without leaving any messy residue behind.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
This under eye dark circle eye roller does exactly what it's supposed to do. It provides nourishment to the gentle eye area to give it a lifted, firmed, more toned appearance and it dramatically improves the darkness of under eye circles as well!
Abigail G.
Can't believe I have ever lived without this glorious product. I love the packaging. Its my favorite color . the product itself has made me repurchase again and again. Plus the price is a bonus. Its cheap but the product is such a good quality.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I move that this product has a teeny bit of coverage. I've only ever purchased this product once before (the regular eye roller) but I'm still always impressed at the results of such an affordable product. It's refreshing, easy to use and works!
Crystal B.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a single mother's dream! I'm often up early and go to bed late, and have dark circles like a raccoon! I was searching for something to help with that, and came across this product. I usually use Garnier shampoos and conditioners, so it's a brand I know. I tried it, and within a few minutes my dark circles were gone!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers with dark rings!
Ramona W.
Blanchester, OH
I actually tried this out . It was something that I would have not bought because I really didn't think it would work. I was at Wal-Mart,and seen it. I can't believe how well it worked. The bags under my,eyes have disappeared.
Jeanne P.
Manchester, NH
This is the only product that seems to immediately reduce under eye puffiness. The packaging makes the product easy to apply. This product is easy to purchase at Target or CVS. I would recommend this product to others with under eye puffiness.
Heather O.
Columbus, OH
This product does a great job at BRIGHTENING the area under your eyes. If you are looking for a full coverage concealer, this is definitely not for you. It tones down puffiness with the cooling metal roller and provides a brightening effect under the eyes. I keep this in my purse at all times and generally swipe it under my eyes if I am especially tired that day and don't have time to put on makeup.
Yrma B.
I bought this thinking it was a cream a remedy for under eye circle not a concealer to hid them. I was disappointed to know that it doesn't fix my under eye, but as a under eye concealer i must say is very effecting and cheap, It does diminishes the under eyes but at the end of the day is just makeup. It doesn't fix but hides the problem.
Jennifer T.
Loved the eye roller applicator. Didn't do much for my dark circles, but I just liked the cooling sensation. Easy to find and not very expensive. Lasted longer than I thought it would. I did find though after applying the product with the roller, I still had to dab the product to spread it around more evenly. Would definitely try this again.
Michelle S.
Independence, VA
I have been looking for a solution to my dark circles. Does this product work?
Wendy G.
Is this good ?? I've been wanting to get it , I have dark under eyes I need something that will work great !
Mariaelena C.
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Leslie H.
Does this actually help reduce under eye circles? not just the ones caused from lack if sleep, but ones that are constantly ther....