BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Denise M.
I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
amarinder b.
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Melissa B.
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Mercedes S.
Mullins, SC
How well does this actually cover dark circles. And how long does or stay on.
Christabel M.
Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????
Danna S.
Somebody could help me I don't understand the concept of this product, it's a concert o a eye's cream or what! Plus helped me I've a lot of dark eyes circle. Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is this a good one?
Marie-Pierre S.
Does it have a long term effect ? Does it reduce the dark circle or you have to put it every time to see a difference?

back