BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on ULTA*
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
The Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is by far my favorite product to use. Having the roller makes my life 10x easier! I have this product with me at all times in my purse. I usually don't get sleep, but having this with me makes it look like I get my rest at night! I totally recommend this product. Oh and I also love how lightweight this is on the skin!
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
I saw this product and immediately wanted to use it as a concealer because of how great it worked! I purchased this at a drugstore and it was super inexpensive which is always a plus. I like the way it doesn't feel super heavy on your skin but leaves you feeling younger! I would definitely but this again.
angela m.
Garnier anti-dark-circle eye roller is the bomb! I love this product i use it everyday.it reduces the dark curcles under my eyes leabing them looking fresh.i will be buying this product again and again.i suggest you try it.the cost is reasonsble andaffirdable
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
courtney L.
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Klein T.
I've been using some products for dark under eye and i try this product and wow amazing. It does its job. It meets my expectations. It lightened my dark under eye. It is also gentle and not harsh. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody out there.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
Karla F.
Chesapeake , VA
I love this product. It has a slight tint to it which is perfect for days when I don't want to apply a lot of makeup. Still adds some coverage and the package has a cooling affect. I have repurchased this product several time and would continue to repurchase.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
Abby R.
Winnetka, CA
Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something that works as a treatment but immediately does a little something w.out looking cakes or like makeup
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
How well does this work with oily skin?
Katie M.
If you have used both this roller and the regular one, which is preferable? I have some pretty fierce dark circles thanks to my daughter and am tired of looking so tired!
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
How long did it take to see results?
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Does this product work for fine lines too? - Thanks!