BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Laura H.
Anza, CA
I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Sahar M.
I love this little roller! I use it on a daily basis for light coverage and amazing brightening power under my eyes. Over time, it makes a big difference with the appearance of my under eye area. Definitely recommend if light coverage is your thing.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
I've been using this for months and it's worth the buy. My dark circles are minimized and my eyes look brighter when using. It's not a miracle cure, but wearing is a VERY obvious improvement compared to not wearing. There isn't an odor or any painful sensation either.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Jasmine R.
Maspeth, NY
I didn't like this product i didn't see much of a difference in the brightening my under eye circle the price wasn't Bad for drugstore product but I wouldn't purchase this again I think I was expecting a little more but it made my under eye feel a little hydrated that was the only upside to it
Debby R.
Rochester, NH
I don't really care for this roller at all. I have used it straight for two weeks and there is no difference with the under eye dark circles. i bought this at walmart. First time user and I wont be buying it again. Yes lots of room for improvement.
Taylor V.
Absolutely love this product, I have used it for years! It works perfectly at covering dark circles! I have had my most recent tube for like 6 months and I use it every day! I do recommend setting it with a loose powder to make sure it doesn't crease!
Brenda R.
Easy to use. and really works. Soothed my eyes and is relaxing to use. I noticed a significant decrease in my dark circles. I kept mine in the refrigerator for an added extra. The applicator is designed to fit your hand well and is easy to hold and use.
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
Does this ACTUALLY help dark circles? I know some products claim to and do virtually nothing.
Tk K.
My eyes are really dark underneath! Does this really work? And how long does it last for ? I have been debating on whether to purchase
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?