BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
amarinder b.
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Melissa B.
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Marianne J.
American Fork, UT
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Has a slight cooling sensation that feels very pleasant on the skin does not stain and dry fast, I would recommend use 100% concealer is too light so I do not recommend that you use some people dark skin tone because no diffuses very well It has an affordable price.
Christyn W.
I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
I used to use this as an under eye brightener! Lol it does decrease the amount of puffiness underneath the eyes, and it also provides a cooling effect so that if your under eyes are dry just like mine to the point where they burn, this product will help relieve that.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?
Mya s.
This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been using this for about a year now and i love it!
Tk K.
My eyes are really dark underneath! Does this really work? And how long does it last for ? I have been debating on whether to purchase