BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I'm not exactly sure if this product works on me yet? I've used it a few times and don't see the circles decreasing. But maybe I'm looking too hard. This gentle roller is cool on the skin and easy to use, but like I said I'm not exactly sure it's worth it.
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Noticed lightening after third consecutive day of use. Not a hard regeime to add. I don't were much make up so dark eye circles can be a problem. I have noticed that if you don't maintain daily use you must start over from the beginning. Consistancy is key. U do wish it had longer staying power. I am not one to apply make up daily so the need to spend time everyday is a bit of a hassle. Just have to go with it.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I use this to help with my dark undereyes and on my tough blemishes on my face. It has good coverage and i am happy with it so i would recommend this product to anyone that has dark circles or under-eyes because it helps me so i will buy again good product
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
This works for my dark under eye circles! It's easy to use, affordable and it looks great. I've been using it for a couple of months and it's been working out really good! It does tend to crease on me after a while but I would recommend for y'all to try it out!
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
I have used this product on and off for many years, but I always come back to it. I first picked it up it up on the hunt for a subtle, easy to use concealer. This product is great - hydrates, feels nice, and provides light coverage. I use it mostly on no makeup or minimal makeup days.
Brittany K.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love the Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller. I have and will continue to purchase it, it's affordable and never disappoints me I usually purchase mine at walmart. I love it and will purchase it again and again it's a favorite!
Justine A.
1960 reviews
I love this eye roller. It is so easy to use compared to a jar of eye cream. I like to keep it in the fridge and it helps depuff the eyes that way. It is really inexpensive. It was my first time trying it and I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Laura H.
Anza, CA
I love this stuff! I have noticed a firming effect. It is very hydrating. it doesn't feel greasy. It soaks into the skin well., I pair it with an HA serum. It has a mild, pleasant botanical scent that goes away after a while. The only disappointment is it's a small jar for the price. But worth it.
Jill S.
Sandy Springs, GA
I use this roller daily to help even my skin tone. The color blends with most skin tones. It provides brighter, more awake looming eyes. It is perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day if needed. Very moisturizing.
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Being a full time college student and working full time, there are days where I get very little sleep. There are days where it looks like I have been punched in the eyes, but this stuff helps conceal I use this every night and in the morning under my makeup and it just helps hide the darkness.
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
Michelle A.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Toni F.
Have you seen an improvement with your under eye darkness?
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Did these leave a shiny residue under your eyes? How fast does it dry?