Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Heather D.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
I love this under eye roller. It really helps the dark circles I fade. Plus, it's so easy to take with you anywhere
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Salt Lake City
This is an essential product, getting rid of the dark rings helps my skin look more radiant. I keep this one close.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Marion, OH
Never used before but would really like to, I've heard good things about it... I just have not had the funds for it
laura d.
laura d.
I love this... i got my mom hooked on this a long time ago and she still uses it after like 2 years. she loves this
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! Since it is very hard to find in stores, I usually buy 2 when I do find it since it is great!
Katie M.
Katie M.
I use this daily. It blends well with my skin and keeps my hands from being nasty. It covers my dark circles well.
Margarita M.
Margarita M.
Very good dark-circle eye roller. When you apply it you feel cold under your eyes but i makes your under eyes fresh
Banesa S.
Banesa S.
Franklin, TN
I love this product I will be buying it again so yes I do recommend to others. I find it very useful for every day
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
It cover your under eyes naturally you can pretend you have no make up on, and it actually works for the eye bags
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Wakes up your eyes with the cooling sensation. I think I used mine so much I lost it wherever I took it!! *cries*
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??