Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tejaswini S.
Tejaswini S.

I love this stuff as it blends very well and gives great coverage for my dark circles. Gives an instant brighter look.. Must try this..!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA

I love this roller under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and helps cover up any dark circles. This is the best option for a low budget also
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

Didn't notice any difference when using this product. Although, it did feel cold there was not any de-puffing. I wouldn't purchase again.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Orange Park, FL

It is super hydrating and makes my eyes a little less puffy. However, I feel like I don't need to use this when I use a under eye primer.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX

This product is amazing and it works how it's described it's one of the best I've tried with garnier being the brand the smell is amazing
Roxy L.
Roxy L.
Des Plaines, IL

Not my favorite for concealing, but I love the roller ball's cooling effect.

Think this is good to just keep in the purse for touch ups.
kindy M.
kindy M.
somers, Iowa

I love this! It last forever (I have had mine for a year) easy to apply and really helps with dark circles. I can't see going without it
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I like that this has a tint to it. You have to get the rollerball going before you put it to your under eye though or it kind of sticks.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY

Yessss! If you suffer from bad bags under your eyes this product is the best ! It comes with a natural shade as well as a clear shade !
Agnes C.
Agnes C.
Beverly, NJ

My mom got me to try this and I absolutely love it. Takes away the circles very fast it's her favorite. I use it regularly it is gentle
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.