10 Drugstore Skincare Staples
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 1,872 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
I saw a small difference in my eyes made me seem less tired, the Smell was great not to over powering. An over all good product.
This felt very nice going on my eyes. I felt hydrated but I didn't see any brightening effects or decreasing in my dark circles.
It work perfectly for my on my face and helpped illuminate dark circles , I have oily skin so it worked well with my skin as well
Goog product ....it react after 3 or 4 uses ....over all good...not so much effective to me as i have a very deep dark cercal...
This product didn't work for me. I have dark circles all the time and tried this, didn't help at all. Dark circles are still dark
I bought this hoping it would help my under eye circle but i personally didn't see much of a difference after using the product.
I love this! So quick, easy, hydrating, and lightweight. It does oxidize a bit. I have repurchased this twice from CVS/Walgreens.
The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
I like the idea of the roll ball it's nice and cool I love the texture of the product I just can't get it to match my skin tone
I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Q & A
Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something that works as a treatment but immediately does a little something w.out looking cakes or like makeup
I absolutely hate my dark circles! Is this worth the money? Does it work? Has anyone see significant improve the? Or does concealer do the job better?
Has anyone actually seen improvement? Almost 30 and I know it's time for the eye care. Suggestions on a good roller welcome..
It took me a while to get used to this product .. Anyone else?
Is this product really works?? I heard people said that is doesn't work good, so I'm not sure if I really want to try it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos