BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Maria P.
Wonderful product for your dark circles, I suffer from dark circles and this helps make me look less tired. I also use the one that is tinted and it is awesome. I will continue to purchase this product since there is no cure out there for my dark circles. Very affordable and effective.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I looooove this product. I have gone through several. It gives nice coverage for every day without being too fake or heavy. I love heavy, glam makeup for the weekends/nights but something like this is exactly what I look for to use on an every day basis. Great for work days.
Angie P.
Love this concealer! I'm on my second one, which says a lot. It's easy to apply, very silky and more liquid-like than creamy, which means you don't have to tug on the under eye area to blend in the product. The only downside is it can be messy to travel with because it's better to keep it flat, and it can leak if it gets jumbled around. I store mine flat rather than upright to keep the product close to the rollerball. But even still, I use this everyday. It conceals but doesn't give that fake brightened-under-the-eye look.
Denise M.
I've had dark circle under my eyes since the begining of time and purchased this in hopes that it may actually work.

This product cools a little on contact which feels awesome, and has a little tint to it so you can use it as a concealer (though the color is a little sheer). I haven't noticed a difference in my under eye circles BUT I continue using it because it refreshes my tired eyes.
Jae G.
I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
amarinder b.
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't use a lot of drugstore products but this is one I swear by. I don't have extremely dark circles under my eyes but what I do is easily covered up with this. It has a cool feeling too which I really like. Great price and lasts forever!
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?