Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Imari J.
Imari J.
Maywood, IL

I have had dark circles around my eyes for as long as I can remember. I wanted to try this product because I thought it might help but it didn't work for me.
Yvette J.
Yvette J.
San diego, CA

Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY

I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
CHRISTIE M.
CHRISTIE M.

I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Namrata S.
Namrata S.

I used the roll on for over a month, at night time, the physical effect of using the roller was soothing, but it didn't make any cosmetic difference at all.
Tara S.
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND

Liked this enough to use the whole tube! Usually I get sick of a product or want to try something that works better but this one did the job the whole time
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma

So great at covering dark circles! Sometimes wish it was a little more thick. Good color selection and the rollerball feels so refreshing on the under eyes
Madison A.
Madison A.

I love this eye roller! It feels cool under my eyes so it helps with puffyness especially useful in the mornings and it really does help with dark circles!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I can never seem to find a product that actually works for dark under eye circles/bags under my eyes. I used this everyday and did not notice a difference.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA

It doesn't help as much as it claims. It brightens your eyes a little, but the results are not extreme. There are definitely better choices for your money.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.