Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Rhea P.
Rhea P.
It lightens up my dark circle.its great product which i can recommend to others,with regular use before going to bed.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Little Elm, TX
Applying this in the morning feels so good under the eyes the rolling ball makes your under eyes feel cool and fresh.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Ayden, NC
Takes all dark circles away. My favorite eye produc great item great price it's the best one out there for the money
Maria N.
Maria N.
This product was really. I'd say so so for me. Didn't make too much of a difference. I like the packaging it is cute
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
Cambridge, OH
I love this for dark circles. It smells great works great. An I can honestly say it does work. My mom also loves it.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Concordia, MO
Love it ! It really helped lighten my dark circles. Which I always seem to have. It was light weight and easy to use
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca
A must have for anyone that suffers from dark eye circles. This is my go to on those days I did not get enough sleep
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Marion, OH
Never used before but would really like to, I've heard good things about it... I just have not had the funds for it
Kawaii P.
Kawaii P.
Sacramento, CA
My dark circles aren't fully rid of, but it does lighten them more than any other products which I absolutely love!
Monikha V.
Monikha V.
Long Beach, CA
Este producto primero lo empeso a usar mi hermana y me dijo que miro cambios asi que desidi usarlo y me gusto mucho
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.