Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Paula R.
Paula R.
Chipley, FL

Love the feel of this product. The little ball on the applicator is everything. It's not that expensive and it does help the under eyes
Bella H.
Bella H.

Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL

Being a new Mom I started using this product because of lack of sleep was giving me dark circles and it vastly improved them I love it
Nechelle W.
Nechelle W.
Atlanta, GA

This product is so amazing compared to the hundreds of dollars I spent on other anti dark eye circle products. You see results quickly
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

This is really good if you have been crying all night and you need to fake happy the next day .
Use in combo with the caffeine roller
Tarafaye M.
Tarafaye M.
Washington, NJ

Amazing at covering under eye bags and dark circles. Also feels refreshing. Cooling sensation after using which is nice for dry eyes!
Shubhangi P.
Shubhangi P.
Perry Hall, MD

A very cooling and concealing product. Wish there was a wider color selection. I have seen a significant decrease in my dark circles.
Hope P.
Hope P.
Newberry, FL

It's alright I have not had a chance to use it that much so I am thinking if used on a continued basis's it might be a better product
Ericka S.
Ericka S.

Have really puffy eye with big dark circles this is the product for you. Helps calm down my under eye area and makes me look younger
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Clinton Township, MI

I like how this product feels although I haven't noticed an actual visible difference yet but I'm willing to keep using for results
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.