Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.

Hard to sleep for couple of weeks since delivered my first baby and for sure I got eyes dark circle, try this and it's work, great product!
Minerva R.
Minerva R.

It is good, but when i put it one it makes my eyes watery, but it is cooling the down part is that they don't have a lot of covering effect
Giselys P.
Giselys P.

This product is really good for dark circles but a lil cakeky. I bought it a couple months ago and used till last drop to not lose my money
Molly F.
Molly F.
Raleigh, NC

Made my eyes look instantly younger. The metal ball that is used to apply the cream works similarly to placing two cold spoons on your eyes
Karina G.
Karina G.
Buda, TX

The best eye product i have tried when i don't want to use makeup at ALL. It makes my dark circles disappear to where i get a natural look.
julie s.
julie s.
El Paso, TX

Since I'm a breast cancer fighter due to my medicines, my eyes are always dark , so I tried this product and it has helped my dark circles
funciona mejor si lo dejas en la nevera,
Ya que la bolita se enfría y ayuda a que tus ojos se ven menos hinchados y las ojeras desaparecen
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I don't know if this actually makes my dark circles go away, but I'm in love with the cooling effect that helps wake me up in the morning.
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Half Moon Bay, Ca

I really like this eye roller. I like how the product soaks up into my under eye helping it de-puff and reduce the darkness under my eyes.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX

This product is amazing and it works how it's described it's one of the best I've tried with garnier being the brand the smell is amazing
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.