Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

Didn't notice any difference when using this product. Although, it did feel cold there was not any de-puffing. I wouldn't purchase again.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Orange Park, FL

It is super hydrating and makes my eyes a little less puffy. However, I feel like I don't need to use this when I use a under eye primer.
kindy M.
kindy M.
somers, Iowa

I love this! It last forever (I have had mine for a year) easy to apply and really helps with dark circles. I can't see going without it
Roxy L.
Roxy L.
Des Plaines, IL

Not my favorite for concealing, but I love the roller ball's cooling effect.

Think this is good to just keep in the purse for touch ups.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I like that this has a tint to it. You have to get the rollerball going before you put it to your under eye though or it kind of sticks.
Agnes C.
Agnes C.
Beverly, NJ

My mom got me to try this and I absolutely love it. Takes away the circles very fast it's her favorite. I use it regularly it is gentle
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY

Yessss! If you suffer from bad bags under your eyes this product is the best ! It comes with a natural shade as well as a clear shade !
Kim B.
Kim B.
Starks, LA

I have problems with dark circles all the time. I used Garnier eye roller for a while. I could see a little difference, but not a lot.
Bella H.
Bella H.

Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
DENISE R.
DENISE R.
Homestead, FL

This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.