Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Areli G.
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ
It made the outer side of my eyes brake out. It to much oily and I didn't saw any improvements when using this product.
Ausha B.
Ausha B.
Makes the skin around my eyes soft and moisturized through out the day. Dark circles have definitely not gotten worse.
khadijatul t.
khadijatul t.
Hollis, NY
I don't know why but this product makes me feel that my under eye circles really decreased . People should try this to
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
Naples, FL
Not as effective as other products that reduce dark circles although I like using the eye roller to put on the product
Lakelyn K.
Lakelyn K.
Statesville, NC
I love this product. I have a tendency of dark circles when I first wake up. This is exactly what I use to fix things.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
I love this anti-dark cirice eye roller so much! It makes all of my dark circles disappear and make me feel confident!
Katy Y.
Katy Y.
Springfield, VA
It has a wonderful application, a decent formula, and good coverage. I wish it had more of a matte finish than it did.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
This product is excellent. It provides some coverage to your dark circles and also has a cooling effect which I love.
Rhea P.
Rhea P.
It lightens up my dark circle.its great product which i can recommend to others,with regular use before going to bed.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??