BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
This is one of the best drugstore skincare products I have ever used. It is so comparable to the luxury brands for a fraction of the price. I usually pick this up from Walgreens. I love how cooling the roller ball is, and it is very soothing. I would totally buy again.
Christyn W.
I bouught this because I thought I had dark under eyes buy with my eye wrinkle cream it has helped with this product mixed has helped my eyes out. So easy to put on and you don't have to get your hands dirty. I would buy this a lot and I don't have to use a lot of it.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
Has a slight cooling sensation that feels very pleasant on the skin does not stain and dry fast, I would recommend use 100% concealer is too light so I do not recommend that you use some people dark skin tone because no diffuses very well It has an affordable price.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This product is not what I wanted it to be. I was hoping that it would give more coverage. Maybe after several months it would help cover dark circles, but I didn't notice anything different after a few weeks. It does have a nice cooling feel but I would not buy again.
Yvette M.
San Diego, CA
Ever since the first time I tried this product I loved it and haven't stopped using it ever since. It works really well for dark circles under your eyes. I like to use it as part of my concealer since it is tinted. It feels great nice and cool when you roll it on which serves to decrease puffiness under the eyes.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
Stephanie S.
This is a good use for cover-up, but it sometimes tends to get thin and shows your under eye circles when applying foundation afterwards. I have found that if you use tour foundation then apply the roller in a thin application then blend. It works wonders! This isa one of those products that works great but you have to figure out how applying it works best for you.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing. not to mention its very affordable. it does a great job in removing dark circles. its also very gentle and smooth on my skin. Its very effective. I'm loving the results i get from this product. highly recommend this if you have dark circles
josselin v.
Bell, CA
Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.