BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Reviews (2087)
Lauren D.
I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
Kk J.
I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like this product because it gives me really good coverage for my under eyes. The color i use suites my skin tone really well. I also really like the roller applicator because it makes it super easy to use. however I'm not really sure if it helps do what it says it should in terms of reducing under eye puffiness.
Samantha G.
Campbell, CA
This product I actually highly recommend. I get really bad dark circles and this not only covers them up but actually helps the puffiness go down. It feels so refreshing and cool under your eyes too. It helps me wake up in the morning. Sometimes I put it on at night too!
Estefani M.
I really like this product I used it mostly everyday before living out the house to hide my dark circles. Its light weight you don't really feel it under your eyes and its nice to have it in your bag for when you don't have a chance to put it at home so take it on the go.
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.