Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Tameka J.
Tameka J.
Evanston, IL

Garnier dark circle eye roller works great!! I use it every morning and it blends in great without having to use foundation or a bb/cc cream.
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL

OMG!!!!!
best dark circle ever, the roller makes the application just perfect, no mess on your fingers and you can see the difference quickly
Morgan Y.
Morgan Y.
Concord

I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
Shari N.
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Worcester, MA

Definitely helped to perk up my eyes, and reduce the dreaded dark circles that come along with a super early workday. Plus, it smells great!
Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.

This product has lightened my dark circles. I like to put it in the freezer and get it cold to help with the puffiness. Really great product
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA

I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY

This is my everyday under the eye roller. I am a new mom and need something to help with the circles and aging. and this product is amazing.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.

Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Yuliana E.
Yuliana E.
Hartford, CT

Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.