BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Chloe H.
I was complaining about my dark circles, so my mom bought this for me. I've noticed that it has helped my dark circles a lot. I still have light dark circles but they are much better than before. At first I didn't like that it was tinted, but now I use it as a part of my morning makeup routine. I apply this instead of concealer under my eyes and then apply my foundation over it. It seems to work really well!
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
In terms of just covering the dark discoloration, it works virtually instantly, but it seems more like a concealer than a corrective tool. I use it almost every day, and love that it covers my dark circles, but I don't know that I'm seeing it reverse the appearance of the dark circles over the long-term. (This may have been my own misconception as well.) It does need to be be set with a power because it's such a thin, liquid formula. That said, I still use it everyday whether I'm wearing all-over foundation or not not, because it blends so well.
Stephanie H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay but definately not a quick fix. Yes it does the job at hiding what it needs to, but the roller ball is inconsistent with the amount of product it dispenses, and if you start to sweat, the product all but melts down your face, even if you've used a primer or setting powder/spray to hold it in! I use this product on my days off running errands when I don't need a full-coverage look like I would need if I was at my place of work. My boyfriend also likes to use this product.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this a week ago. It says to use daily. I have dark circles that are horrible and I must say that it works wonderful. I've noticed them lighter and it covers pretty well as other products don't. I wish it covered completely but I can't complain
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is great. As someone who doesn't get much sleep, dark circles are a real problem.One will last you a good while. I have bought two in the last year. It really does help dark circles under the eyes. It lightens them and makes it feel better. Under your eyes will be shiney for about half an hour after use. I would wait at least half an hour after use before putting on make-up. It really will mess with make up if it isn;t fully dry.
Jessica C.
Curtice, OH
It is a great product, it smells good, it really helped lighten the dark circles under my eyes, very effective. Good price for the amount you get. Nicely packaged , I am a repeat user. I have recommended to family and friends. I don't think they need to change anything with it. And I will be using it again.
Ariana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice concealer. It's far from a full coverage concealer, which I honestly need sue to my very dark under eye area, but this is nice to put on in the morning when running out of the house. It depuffs my eyes and give a light coverage to look semi alive on my way to work. I put on my makeup once I'm there. It's, slap good to swipe on and pat in when I just need to run it the house for a quick shopping trip.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?