Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Gomo T.
Gomo T.

The SkinActive range has always been good to me so this product was the first eye I decided to try out. It kinda gets the job done but i still feel like there other creams that are more effective. I didn't react so well to it because it's cause some hyper pigmentation that I didn't have before so now I look like I have permanent dark circles. The day I used it I look super awake and fresh !
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

This was the first time I had ever use the roller ball in my area and I thought it was a little bit awkward to begin with. I got used to it but I also noticed that it didn't seem to have any effect on my under eye circles and I continue to have to use concealer everyday. I ended up putting the rollerball down after about 3 weeks of you when I saw no improvement in skin tone around my eyes.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Westmorland, CA

i simply love the way it made me feeling after applying. my sister gave it to me as a gift and i love using it. It is very gentle on my skin which is very sensitive. I love the easy to open packaging. I would definately purchase this produce again and recommend it to others. I am in a variety of beauty groups on facebook and these ladies are always asking for beauty produce suggestions.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH

This is a neat product and was the first thing I ever used in my fight against my dark circles. It did a ok job of taking care of them but not the best though I did like the way the roller felt while using it. The packaging was nice and sleek and didn't look cheap at all. This is a good product for someone starting out and wanting to try a few things to take care of their dark circles.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Franklin, PA

I just recently bought this and am in love this concealer!It has a nice, light texture that blends like a dream!It brightens up my under eye area like no other concealer has, Iand because of the light consistency, you can build it up and it never gets cakey.Since buying this, it's the only concealer I reach for anymore!Never settles into my fine lines, love it and highly recommend it!
Suhaima C.
Suhaima C.

This is the perfect base before doing makeup. I like to apply this almost all over(under eyes, bridge of nose, forehead, and corners of nose and chin) after using primer. It provides color correction and prevents me from using too much make up. It extends the life of my other makeup because I do t have to use as much. I can also wear this by itself if I'm having a lazy makeup day.
lola A.
lola A.
abu dhabi

I bought one with a sheer tint to it (which said it was for all skin types) I'm to the medium side and i have natural dark circles around my eyes so it looked a bit ashy on me , like i was wearing the wrong shade of concealer. It is very light , i didn't feel anything was on my eyes and it does blend well and brightens a bit , but isn't for all skin types (or most actually) .. ..
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

I got this at target couple days ago just to try it out and WOW!! I honestly love it, it works so well as the eye cream I used to buy at Sephora but this is cheaper. It really conceals your dark circles and you can use it with or without full makeup on. I normally don't use makeup and when I apply it on, it doesn't even look like I have ANYTHING on my face at all. I just love it
Gila G.
Gila G.

Instantly roll away dark circles. Caffeine Gel + Rollerball energizes and stimulates microcirculation. Lemon Essence brightens. Tinted mineral pigments instantly corrects dark circles. Over time, lack of sleep and daily fatigue make eyes look tired. Microcirculation slows and the delicate skin around the eyes becomes thinner and more translucent. Dark circles and shadows appear.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Amston, CT

I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.