Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, Nc

This feels so great to put underneath the eyes, the metal rolling ball feels cooling and the gel is soothing and feels amazing to put on in the mornings. As for its actual effectiveness, I didn't notice drastic improvements in my skin under my eyes or if it actually helped hide the dark circles but it gets the job done- there are just better options on the market
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX

I have 3 kids, and have with the darkness, and puffiness under my eyes for years. I received this product, and was extremely excited to try it. I thought it was the answer to my dreams, but not so much. I put it on my left eye to see if I could see a difference, and my right eye looked better. Very disappointed, and would really love to find a product that works.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

I am very impressed with this roller. It really helps with dark circles under my eyes. I have a hard time sleeping so I tend to get dark circles and puffiness under and around my eyes. I have been using the roller for puffiness and when I saw this I was so happy to see this. I snapped it right up and I'm glad I did. Works like a dream. Definitely a game changer!
Alex F.
Alex F.

This felt very soothing on the eye area at first contact. The pigment in the product did help with some of my dark circle problems,but I was more surprised at the effect on the puffiness as well. It brought some of the swelling down,not completely,but for a.product that wasn't marked for doing so it was a nice surprise. It doesn't cake and it lasts all day.
Heidy B.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS

The Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is by far my favorite product to use. Having the roller makes my life 10x easier! I have this product with me at all times in my purse. I usually don't get sleep, but having this with me makes it look like I get my rest at night! I totally recommend this product. Oh and I also love how lightweight this is on the skin!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO

Not a bad product, it felt cooling upon use and did de-puff my eye area. It wasn't too pricey for what it did and contained no noticeable smell, which is something I highly prefer in my eye products. Purchased this at my local Walgreen's, which naturally has a lot of sales. Don't think I'll repurchase yet as I am currently using a couple of other products.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.

I used this once. I have the sunscreen one, so I decided to try this one. I liked the sunscreen one better. It makes your skin feel soft and its perfect with makeup. This dark circle one does no job. It is useless. Well in my opinion, I do keep in mind everyone has a different skin. So I suggest everyone try it, just so they can speak for themselves.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Vernon, CA

I gave this product a couple tries because I thought I didn't use it correctly the first time around. When this eye-rolling came out, it was one of the new innovative things out in the market. Though the concept and idea is a great one, The product did not match my skin tone. It isn't a light concealer so you will have to lighten the areas manually.
Misty C.
Misty C.
England, AR

Really like this product. Although I wish it was quicker acting, consistent use does produce results. Using this does help diminish the look of dark circles. I use this under concealer or just under foundation. I have been known to use this in the morning in my routine and at night before I go to bed. It isn't extremely cheap, but it's a good deal.
Candice J.
Candice J.

Love this renew eye roller. It is so cool to the touch and the end helps with anti-puffiness. I love how much product comes in this tube I feel like I am never going to run out. Overall I think this is a great buy if you suffer from puffiness. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't seem to help with my dark circles but I still love the product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.