BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
emjay t.
It did lighten up my dark circles but it teally takes time. It slightly reduced my puffiness . Now I'm just finishing it and will be trying for an new eye cream that would definitely help to improve my panda eyes. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp, MI
This guy is my secret weapon. It can be on the pricey side at first glance but I promise this stuff has tons of uses and lasts FOREVER. I use after my eye cream under cover up and makeup. If you let sit for a second before blending it literally leaves its yellow tint to diffuse dark circles along with the caffeine.
In a pinch I use it as a weightless “no makeup “ day concealer on breakouts and problematic areas due to its staying power!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
It is not very long lasting and very sheer but if you just want a light concealer for the beach or a hot summer day it is a good fix. I love the fact that it's small and portable and blends easily. I've used for years.
Aurora K.
Colorado Springs
So this is basically just concealer being passed off as an eye cream. The roller ball was supposed to help with puffiness and work the product in but it was useless. The ball didn't roll it just smeared makeup onto your under eye. Definitely not worth the money. There were no under eye improvements from using this. And it only comes in one color which is light, so if you have a darker skin tone, I do not suggest this.
Alexis G.
Didn’t work that great for me. Would have been better if cold and not sticky texture. My eyes feel glued together. A little pricey But does last long. Could be more cooling and calming but effective to work.
Lara P.
Pros:  Convenient, non-fragranced, sinks into skin, doesn't clog my pores or irritate my eyes.  Still there when I wash my face at night.
Cons:  The apricot-ish shade can be really noticeable on a naked face.  Has had no noticeable effect on the skin around my eyes, and barely impacted the dark circles.

Would not buy again, just stick with a concealor properly shsde matched.
Rebecca O.
I’m not sure if this product actually fixes the puffiness and discoloration under my eyes in the long term, but I love using this as a quick concealer. The roller is cool and helps soothe the under-eye area
Tammy F.
This is a fantastic product especially when on location for long days and week long events. The eyes get puffy, tired, and dark circles. It is usually cold and soothing to use. Great price value. Recommend to my sister. Fabulous for red carpet and fashion week press coverage.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
One of the better dark circle products I have used. It was pretty effective at brightening my severe dark circles. For the price I was really surprised at how well it worked. It was a product I bought from Walmart, but if I didn’t know better I would think it was from Sephora!
lori s.
Greenwood
I’ve used this product ever since it came out. I do, however, find it a bit pricey at times. Any store ,sadly , EVER carry this for some reason. So I buy off of Amazon. It DOES get rid of puffiness & smooths out wrinkles & have recommended this to all my family & friends , hence they all use it now also as we worry it’ll NEVER get discontinued 😰🙏 I fear that every time I re-order.😂🍀
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.