BY GARNIER #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Candice J.
Candice J.
Love this renew eye roller. It is so cool to the touch and the end helps with anti-puffiness. I love how much product comes in this tube I feel like I am never going to run out. Overall I think this is a great buy if you suffer from puffiness. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't seem to help with my dark circles but I still love the product.
Katelynn J.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
My mom and I both have really puffy eyes ad my boyfriend gets very bad dark circles. I got this one day when I looked very tired and had an interview ad it works beautifully. I have since had them both start using it. My mom already looks really young but it is helping her every more with wrinkles and if she doesn't get a lot of sleep.
Eli V.
Eli V.
Chicago
This is perfect! I have really bad dark circles, but this brightens up my eyes and does a decent job of concealing. I like to use this first then apply a thicker concealer on top, but this is great alone if you're on the go and don't have time to apply a lot of makeup. Feels really lightweight on the skin and refreshing in the morning.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I cant say that I loved this. I find that any of the eye creams that have a roller tend to pull a little on the tender eye skin. I really did not notice any difference in the condition of my skin with it and I still had dark circles. My dark circles are pretty dark so maybe it would be different on someone with light under eye circles.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Carson, CA
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Salma S.
Salma S.
Schenectady, NY
You have to use it daily in order for it to really work. It has a nice smell to it so I have no problem using the product. I usually put it on at night and by morning if I have used it daily after a week I can see a difference in my face. Not a big difference at first but enough to show that it can brighten up your skin tone!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Steffany L.
Steffany L.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this Garnier eye roller! The concealer in it makes it work for daytime use or night time. I can wear it with makeup to make my eyes brighter. Or if I'm in a hurry I can wear it alone for a quick fix for my eyes. The formula is really creamy and goes on nicely. And I definitely notice an improvement in my dark circles!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??