Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 2,106 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 46 Q&A
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
- "It's a very thin liquid that blends easily, which means you'll never have to worry about it being cakey, but it definitely does need to be set with powder or layered under a concealer that's not going to budge (which is what I do) because the product dries, but never really sets." in 3 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
I don’t notice any difference with this product. It’s basically a light concealer. I used for a month with no real results before I just started taking it in my purse as a midday touch up concealer.
This is a really nice roller for sensitive under eyes. I dont know how much it is getting rid of my eye circles but it does a good job of masking the darkness temporarily. It feels nice on the skin too.
My favorite concealer and I used it all over my face sometimes, actually most of them time lol. It’s light, had enough coverage and makes my skin and pores look smooth, I apply it with a Beaty blender I love it, something I buy over and over.
This was my GO-TO in high school and I still love this product. Maybe I didn't know the price while I was in school as I'm sure my mom picked it up for me, but it's hard for me to fork the money out for this as it doesn't last that that long and I have other under eye concealers that offer a lot of coverage, this just feels nice as a wake me up and does help to de-puff
I do feel the caffeine in this product helps dark circles - it is not a thick full coverage product- I use it more on no makeup days to look more awake. I would and have repurchased.
This is the first thing I do in the morning. It helps rejuvenate me and my eye. The cool, soothing roller ball and the great coverage is perfect for quick dash out the door. I have used this product before . And I will repurchase this product again because I use it everyday and helps with dark circles. I use this under my foundation and after moisturizer.
Probably my first ever skin care product and I loved it bc it helped so my dark circles would cancel out before make up and I do believe over time it did make them lighter. Wow! I need to go repurchase like right now
This product is the best, especially when your face is showing your sleepiness, or you wake up with just some bags under your eyes, not only does it cover up, but it really wakes you up
Really like it! Reduces puffiness and dark circles under my eyes but there’s not many color choices in it so the light one was a little lighter and the medium much darker than my skin.
This is a great tool to tackle the puffiness under your eye, along with dark circles. It has a tint to it that is sort of like putting on a light concealer. I would actually recommend blending it out a bit though.
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Am i the only one that thinks they change the formula of this product?? i find it so sheer than before...sadly because it was my fav before :(
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos