BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
I saw this product and immediately wanted to use it as a concealer because of how great it worked! I purchased this at a drugstore and it was super inexpensive which is always a plus. I like the way it doesn't feel super heavy on your skin but leaves you feeling younger! I would definitely but this again.
Alexandria D.
This product is actually amazing. I use this every morning before work. I also use this whenever I go out. It not only overs up those dark circles it brightens your eyes. It is highly effective and set a reasonable price. Be careful if you leave it in your make up bag because sometime the lid comes off.
Joanna R.
Garfield, NJ
You can get this product anywhere from Walgreens to shop rite. This is a god send for the natural dark under eyes that I have had since I was a kid and runs in my family. Can also be used in a pinch as a quick concealer for dark spots from acne. Could be more in a container but the design is ergonomic.
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Klein T.
I've been using some products for dark under eye and i try this product and wow amazing. It does its job. It meets my expectations. It lightened my dark under eye. It is also gentle and not harsh. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody out there.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
courtney L.
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Maya J.
I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
angela m.
Garnier anti-dark-circle eye roller is the bomb! I love this product i use it everyday.it reduces the dark curcles under my eyes leabing them looking fresh.i will be buying this product again and again.i suggest you try it.the cost is reasonsble andaffirdable
Jacqueline G.
It took me a while to get used to this product .. Anyone else?
Charise C.
Are there any long term damages from using this eye product? I want to give this eye roller a try but I don't want my eyes to get darker if I was to take a break from using it.
Alondra M.
Does it really have good quality as said ? And what kind of ingredients does it contain . I don't want it to clog my pores .
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller - Does anyone know if this actually gets rid of dark circles?
Emily M.
When did you start using this or any other under eye products? I'm 21 and feel like I don't pay enough attention to that area.