BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Heather F.
Bridge City, TX
This didn't impress me. I used it every night for a month and saw no results. The smell bothered me too. Why put perfume in a product to be used near the eyes? I don't like that. My dark circles stayed there same. The little wrinkles stayed the same. The package looks cool, but it's not worth the money.
member-04aa00a9f
A little weird to apply, first roller ball type product I've used so wasn't super comfortable with it. Didn't see a lot of change at first but happy with the results after some use.
Emily  K.
This product was just okay for me. Its basically a concealer with a metal rollerball. It comes in a universal beige tone and it doesn't match my skin tone very well. The rollerball does feel nice but you can only rub it under your eye once or twice because too much product will come out if you do more
Lauren  M.
Janesville, WI
The cooling rollerball felt nice on my skin, especially during the summer. It definitely doesn't give full coverage like an under-eye concealer, but for a more natural look or a light makeup day, this would work great under a powder. The scent and consistency are both nice, and it doesn't feel greasy.
Maddy P.
Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this every morning and night for the last couple of weeks and I can definitely tell a difference! It immediately cools by under eye areas and leaves them feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new under eye product and for the price it's not a huge risk!
Misty C.
England, AR
Really like this product. Although I wish it was quicker acting, consistent use does produce results. Using this does help diminish the look of dark circles. I use this under concealer or just under foundation. I have been known to use this in the morning in my routine and at night before I go to bed. It isn't extremely cheap, but it's a good deal.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
How many times do you put it on like daily or weekly?And how long until I see results?because I really want to try this product out😊
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
How is the formula for this product? light? is it easy to blend ? do they have accurate options for colors??
Leslie H.
Does this actually help reduce under eye circles? not just the ones caused from lack if sleep, but ones that are constantly ther....
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
I've hadn't had any luck with anything that's for dark circles. how well does this work?
Jenalynne S.
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller does this product really work?? I have terrible dark circles. It's genetic and I want to get rid of them or at least have them fade.

back