BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
One of my go to products for every morning use. Found at local CVS with a coupon and to my surprise the color blended perfectly, didn't look cakey and stayed in place for hours. Also added benefit it has caffeine in it so it actually made my eyes open and ready for the day ;-)
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
I did not love this product as much as i expected to its not to expensive but really doesn't hold up to its claims the packaging has all over it down to the before and after pictures its a noneffective eye treatment and non pigmented concealer save your dollars ladies and gents
Jae G.
I would buy this again just based on the fact that it feels amazing on those mornings when you are extra tired. Something about the moisture and the roller ball gets me good. As far as a concealer, it's okay. Its very lightweight and easy to apply but it doesnt blend with other makeup well.
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Aleja
Newton, MA
HOW I use it? By itself or UNDER (never on top) my foundation to brighten my under eyes, cover redness around my nose or camouflage any dark spot.
It's light, it's undetectable and it doesn't settle into fine lines.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I looooove this product. I have gone through several. It gives nice coverage for every day without being too fake or heavy. I love heavy, glam makeup for the weekends/nights but something like this is exactly what I look for to use on an every day basis. Great for work days.
Maria P.
Wonderful product for your dark circles, I suffer from dark circles and this helps make me look less tired. I also use the one that is tinted and it is awesome. I will continue to purchase this product since there is no cure out there for my dark circles. Very affordable and effective.
amarinder b.
Love this concealer. i use it to touch up through the day and carry it with me when i travel. I've bought it twice already. You can buy it at CVS or any other Drug store. I also like that it has eye cream. lots of concealers make your eye are dry and it's not very heavy.
shirley s.
belvidere, IL
I have used this one and the anti puff eyes roller for years now. It really helps with my dark circles and the puffiness. I will keep using this as long as they make it. Normal packaging and a decent price. I will buy this again and again. And i recommend it to others to.
Rebecca P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for years and it works great. I can see improvements in my dark under eye circles. Although this product is light to medium coverage, it goes nice over corrector. For the price this product does the job. I will definitely purchase again!
Olivia R.
Macomb, IL
Does this ACTUALLY help dark circles? I know some products claim to and do virtually nothing.
Tk K.
My eyes are really dark underneath! Does this really work? And how long does it last for ? I have been debating on whether to purchase
Yvonne C.
So is this a concealer and a treatment? And do you have to use it everyday to see a difference?
Nikole M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Does this really work? How long did it take to see results?
Estella H.
I've been wanting to try this for over a year but don't wanna waste my money. Anyone see any improvements?