BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
Alexandria D.
This product is actually amazing. I use this every morning before work. I also use this whenever I go out. It not only overs up those dark circles it brightens your eyes. It is highly effective and set a reasonable price. Be careful if you leave it in your make up bag because sometime the lid comes off.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
This product is so wonderful. I loved it from the first day I used it, very effective, gave my eyes brighter and less dark circles almost immediately. I bought it at Rite Aid. It was very easy to find, and I would recommend it to everyone. Price is just right.
Klein T.
I've been using some products for dark under eye and i try this product and wow amazing. It does its job. It meets my expectations. It lightened my dark under eye. It is also gentle and not harsh. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody out there.
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
I saw this product and immediately wanted to use it as a concealer because of how great it worked! I purchased this at a drugstore and it was super inexpensive which is always a plus. I like the way it doesn't feel super heavy on your skin but leaves you feeling younger! I would definitely but this again.
courtney L.
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL
This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
The Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is by far my favorite product to use. Having the roller makes my life 10x easier! I have this product with me at all times in my purse. I usually don't get sleep, but having this with me makes it look like I get my rest at night! I totally recommend this product. Oh and I also love how lightweight this is on the skin!
Maya J.
I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Maida T.
How does this work ? Is it effective ? How long does it stay?
Javiera P.
¿Que tan efectivo es este producto?
Phoebe G.
Mcallen
Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on your dark circles? I mean, have you notice if they already started to vanish? Or something like that?