BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Misty C.
England, AR
Really like this product. Although I wish it was quicker acting, consistent use does produce results. Using this does help diminish the look of dark circles. I use this under concealer or just under foundation. I have been known to use this in the morning in my routine and at night before I go to bed. It isn't extremely cheap, but it's a good deal.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Jocelyn A.
Hughson, CA
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this every morning and night for the last couple of weeks and I can definitely tell a difference! It immediately cools by under eye areas and leaves them feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new under eye product and for the price it's not a huge risk!
Maddy P.
Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Emily E.
The only product I've been able to find to hide my nasty dark under-eye circles! I even use it to cover up a few minor skin imperfections. I like a natural look during the day when I'm in class or running errands so usually this is the only thing I wear out and it really brightens up my whole face and gives me a nice boost of confidence. I love it! The only thing you have to be aware of is that if you put too much on, they will appear darker and you'll have to start over.
Ariana J.
Las vegas , NV
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Madison Z.
I use this daily! If I am doing minimal makeup this is part of that routine. It does wonders for the tired eye, and the metal ball feels great on tired eyes. The color is good for me, but I don't know how many there are to choose from. It lasts for pretty long too, so I think it's a good product.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?