BY GARNIER #50 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Lo amo su aplicador es perfecto por que el producto no se contagia de nada y lo puede poner el tus ojos fácilmente prueba lo te encantara
I love your applicator is perfect because the product is not spread from nothing and can easily put your eyes you'll love test
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
This product is amazing. not to mention its very affordable. it does a great job in removing dark circles. its also very gentle and smooth on my skin. Its very effective. I'm loving the results i get from this product. highly recommend this if you have dark circles
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I love using the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle Eye Roller! It's light and effective. I like to keep my eye creams in the refrigerator to add to the soothing effect. The roller is also convenient to keep in your purse for over night or travel.
Vera H.
I had never found an eye roller as good as Garnier Nutritionists Skin Renew Anti- Dark Circle roller I keep 2 in my make up bag at all times. Even in a hurry I can count on this for coverage if no time for any other product. Covers extremely well and to the max.
Stephanie S.
This is a good use for cover-up, but it sometimes tends to get thin and shows your under eye circles when applying foundation afterwards. I have found that if you use tour foundation then apply the roller in a thin application then blend. It works wonders! This isa one of those products that works great but you have to figure out how applying it works best for you.
Brandy W.
I love that this visibly tightens and lightens the tender skin under my eyes. I have been using it ever since it came out. My mother in law is the one that introduced it to me and i am so thankful it works wonders for me! And i have been telling people ever since.
Courtney K.
Mckeesport, PA
I have used this product for months hoping for results. I believe I have had these bags under my eyes since I was a child. I have tried everything and nothing seems to do the trick. This product had great reviews so I decided to try it but it did not work for me.
Jenny A.
This product is amazing. It works really well on removing the bags and dark under eye. I have purchased this product 3 or 4 times. I was in the store thinking this is not going to work so i took it home and to my suprise it worked. Target is the place to get it
Maya J.
I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Karla F.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this product. It has a slight tint to it which is perfect for days when I don't want to apply a lot of makeup. Still adds some coverage and the package has a cooling affect. I have repurchased this product several time and would continue to repurchase.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.