Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Bangalore

Sadly this product didn't work for me, I was really hoping that it would! I'd rather try something else out in the market! I bought it once and was not impressed
Lois R.
Lois R.

I recently purchased this as started to feel the need for a dark eye treatment. So far so good. I am enjoying the product which leaves my eyes feeling refreshed.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Sanford, NC

I'm always impressed with Garnier, and this time was no exception! Within 2 days I noticed a difference in my under eye circles. Application was smooth and easy.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.

I have extremely dark, practically black, dark circles. I've tried a lot of products for under my eyes and this one didn't seem to make any difference whatsoever
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, Ca

It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
Madison W.
Madison W.
Lambert, MS

I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI

I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL

The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

I really didn't like the product it left my eye sticky from where I had rolled It on :( and it also didn't really help me prevent or get rid of the dark circles
Madelaine  M.
Madelaine M.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.