Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Farrah E.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX

This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY

Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
Cory M.
Cory M.
Lawton

I absolutely love this product. It really does get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, I would most definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Somerset, WI

Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Mira D.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI

My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX

Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA

I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL

OMG!!!!!
best dark circle ever, the roller makes the application just perfect, no mess on your fingers and you can see the difference quickly
dette g.
dette g.

It instantly freshens up your eye area. Especially after long day of computer work. And it brightens up in the morning when you put at night.
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX

I haven't used this that long but I have seen a slight difference. My eyes aren't as dark as they were before. Overall it is an okay product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.