Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Madison J.
Madison J.
Clio, MI
It's really good for the under eyes I like it a lot and it is very hydrating and it really does help with your under eyes
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn
I really liked the feel of this product. It feels cool once you are applying and does not leave the skin too stick or wet
Latecia S.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
I use this every day under my eyes to hide dark circles it really does work an it also brightens your eyes very efficient
Love F.
Love F.
I love love this product......it's so refreshing g every morning when I use this product. Makes my sleepy eyes refreshed
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
The roller was awesome. The price was the so affordable. Perfect for traveling. Perfect for your purse. First time user!
Trixia S.
Trixia S.
Marina Del Rey, CA
This is my holy grail! I use this every day and I can tell you that it really works! Thank god that it's affordable too!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!
Lissesh M.
Lissesh M.
Miami, Florida
This eye gel is excellent greatly reduces the bags under the eyes and the appearance of tired eyes.
I love this product
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
Orlando, FL
It is a lovely product.
does as written on label.
one can find this product at any drugstores such as CVS or walgreens.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??