Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#23 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Karina G.
Karina G.
Buda, TX

The best eye product i have tried when i don't want to use makeup at ALL. It makes my dark circles disappear to where i get a natural look.
julie s.
julie s.
El Paso, TX

Since I'm a breast cancer fighter due to my medicines, my eyes are always dark , so I tried this product and it has helped my dark circles
funciona mejor si lo dejas en la nevera,
Ya que la bolita se enfría y ayuda a que tus ojos se ven menos hinchados y las ojeras desaparecen
Kimberlee D.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA

I don't know if this actually makes my dark circles go away, but I'm in love with the cooling effect that helps wake me up in the morning.
Jasmin H.
Jasmin H.
Half Moon Bay, CA

I really like this eye roller. I like how the product soaks up into my under eye helping it de-puff and reduce the darkness under my eyes.
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Laredo, TX

This product is amazing and it works how it's described it's one of the best I've tried with garnier being the brand the smell is amazing
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.

Love this stuff it has actually help a lot with minimizing the appearance of dark circles. Easy application no scent and great packaging.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA

I love this roller under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and helps cover up any dark circles. This is the best option for a low budget also
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In

Didn't notice any difference when using this product. Although, it did feel cold there was not any de-puffing. I wouldn't purchase again.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Orange Park, FL

It is super hydrating and makes my eyes a little less puffy. However, I feel like I don't need to use this when I use a under eye primer.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.