BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Taylor T.
I love this roller. It is cool to the touch and soothing. I use it for under my eyes to brightening up the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. I even sometimes use it to contour my fine due to the lighter color!
Shyia F.
I bought this to help lighten my dark circles but unfortunately my skin was to sensitive. I'm bummed I couldn't see how effective it was. I bought it at the drugstore. I can't recommend something that I couldn't test out.
Estefania S.
Doral, FL

I feel that instead of helping to disguise my black circles accentuates them, the product of white traces that can not be removed or sealed with dust. The good thing is that the metal ball leaves a feeling of freshness.
Paula A.
Lowell, OH
I love this product!!!! I have aweful dark circles ubder my eyes and after 3 days I think it really started to lighten them! Very fair price for what you get. It was extremely gentle on my etes and the cool oller ball felt amazing first thing in thr morning!
Elizabeth B.
Marcellus, MI
After using this product I notice a definite improvement in the dark circles under my eyes. I put it on every morning before my make up routine and within a few minutes, the puffiness and darkness around my eyes isn't as noticeable. The roller ball feels smooth and cool on my skin and it drys in a few minutes. This products has become part of my daily routine!
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
Honestly, did not really love the product. I thought it didn't really work as well as the Boots Anti-Aging Hydrating Eye Cream. The application was ok and I did like the packaging, but it just was not really my favorite.
Mallory W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this product! Sometimes it's all I put on my face plus a little blush and mascara and I feel like a million bucks! It does an amazing job of blending with my skin tone and makes me look awake and fresh! Also, it does not run out quickly! I use it every day and have used this product for the past 6 months or more! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
I used this for about three months consistently but didn't notice much of a difference in my dark circles. The roller Ball is a nice touch and it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin but did fall short in lightening the dark circles.
Alex F.
This felt very soothing on the eye area at first contact. The pigment in the product did help with some of my dark circle problems,but I was more surprised at the effect on the puffiness as well. It brought some of the swelling down,not completely,but for a.product that wasn't marked for doing so it was a nice surprise. It doesn't cake and it lasts all day.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this eye roller ! I have really bad dark circles and puffy eyes due to allergies and sinuses and this really helps to smooth it up and depuff it. I love using this in the morning before putting on makeup
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.