Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Rain C.
Rain C.
Seattle
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
elizabeth r.
elizabeth r.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Hmong shee K.
Hmong shee K.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Marietta, GA
I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the feeling of this product but it really didn't work for me.i liked the and how cooling feels when first applied.
Angelina m.
Angelina m.
Spring Valley, CA
Its a little weird sensation under your eyes but after a couple of uses you get used to it and actually see a difference!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??