BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Vanessa U.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite concealer. It takes at least 15 minutes to dry & is bery low coverage. Is a good concealer if your dark circles are not too bad. Its easy to blend.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like this product! Usually wear it after I moisturize and/or prime. I like that it is tinted!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love make up but it hard to cover up my dark circles it reall hard but this is great for that does the work its great i love it it some time pricey but i try to buy it 👑💛💙💚❤👼
Supriya S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a student, I have a irregular sleep schedule which can cause puffiness and dark circles around my eyes. I love putting on the dark circle roller before I go to bed and it cools my skin down and feels very soothing. A little pricey for my budget but worth the price.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
Pamela G.
I love this product for no makeup days except when I want to conceal my dark circles!!! I didn't give it 5 stars because even the light is to dark! But with enough blending I can make it work well enough.
Please make a fair shade!!!
Shannon C.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the cooling aspect of this product. I am giving it 3 stars however because it had alcohol in it. I don't think a product that you put so close to your eye should have alcohol. Plus it doesn't give great coverage. I like my Maybelline under eye circle eraser much better.
Christy O.
Rocky Point, NC
I like that it provides good coverage and brightens but it's not thick. Easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable too.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
This product really helped my dark circles. This was my first time using this, it did meet my expectations like I thought it would. It was Effective rather Disappointing. I don't think it needs any improvement!!
Brittany M.
Orlando, FL
This does a a great job at blending and brightening the dark circles under my eyes and I now use it every day!!!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?