The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 104K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.96 / 5 based on 1,731 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
This is amazing and it works really good and you honestly cant brat the price. Amazing brand i would definitely re purchase
I liked this product but I can't say for sure that it helped with my under eye discoloration but it did help with puffiness
This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
I use this product in the morning when I get up. I feel like it do really work. But have more questions about the product.
I liked how this product did brighten my eyes, but I don't know why but sometimes it left weird colors underneath my eyes.
This Garnier anti dark circle eye roller did really help hide my dark puffiness. Worked better as a concealer for pimples.
Love the design of this product. The roller ball works great and feels cool on my under eye area. I would repurchase this.
Kind of on the expensive side but totally worth the buy. actually helps a whole lot with your under circles. does it job.
Its a little weird sensation under your eyes but after a couple of uses you get used to it and actually see a difference!
This is great! I think I can actually tell a difference in my dark circles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos