Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
This under eye anti dark circle is amazing it has caffeine in it so it helps wake you up and feels amazing on the eyes! I love it
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Works great. I used it for about 3-4 weeks and there was a really big difference. I don't even bother with my concealer anymore
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years and have even bought this for my mom. we suffer from very dark u see eyes and this helps slot.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
I was a little disappointed in this eye roller.. It didn't help at all with my dark circles, although it was an ok moisturizer.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ
I do like this product. I dont like how often you have to use it to see results. I do like how it fits in your purse or pocket.
Lori D.
Lori D.
Belton, TX
The Garnier product was easy to use, and worked better than expected. It lessened the dark circles under my eyes. I loved it!!
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
Really like this little roller it has a cool to the touch ball that fells great under eyes and helps with the dark puffy eyes
Alisha W.
Alisha W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
It helps cover my dark circles but they are still very much there. I don't think they've faded overall. It blends good though
Annie M.
Annie M.
Tremont, PA
This product gives good coverage dry pretty fast and it comes with a little rolling ball inside so that it is easy to apply
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??