Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
adriana j.
adriana j.

Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Hewitt, TX

I love this product. You can really tell a different under eyes. Less wrinkling and dark bags. Brightens my eyes and even makes me feel more awake.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Grove City, Oh

Use this ever day. Goes on smooth, covers well and the color matches my skin tone. I put it on over my foundation under my eyes and over blemishes.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.

My favorite natural under eye brightener. Blends beautifully and can be worn under makeup without looking heavy. I have repurchased so many times!!
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

This garnier skin renew eye roller is perfect for helping to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Plus it gives a little coverage which is great.
Esmeralda Q.
Esmeralda Q.
Alamo, Tx

I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
samantha r.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL

Feels refreshing. wakes skin up with a slight tingle. does feel a bit sticky. makes my eyes water a bit for just a second as it dries. works well!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Micah H.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX

This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.