Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

Considering I always have dark circles around my eyes, people constantly ask me "Are you feeling well"? When I'm not wearing makeup and this rollerball works so great!
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.

This stuff is seriously my holy grail product. I've been using this for almost 6 years now. I highlight my under eye area and it keeps me looking revived all day long
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA

Love it, adds enough coverage but doesn't look like I have makeup on! I don't use it consistently so can't comment on lasting effects, but works great when I need it!
Karoline C.
Karoline C.

This Garnier product works great for covering up dark circles, but it also has to be fused with another product depending on the skin. For me it is not so wonderful.
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Bint A.
Bint A.

Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX

Don't like the product at all, my dark circles accentuate more after using this product. To be honest i had it returned and got my money back. This is a no no for me
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover Park, IL

This eye roller completely diminshes my dark circles. When I out makeup on I Always use this and I rarely have to out concealer on over it. I'm so happy this exists
Sina A.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ

Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Louisville, KY

Not my favorite concealer. It takes at least 15 minutes to dry & is bery low coverage. Is a good concealer if your dark circles are not too bad. Its easy to blend.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.