Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek

Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Micah H.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX

This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD

this product is basic in my makeup bag. I love to hide stains.

este producto es basico en mi bolsa de maquillaje. me encanta para ocultar manchas.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Colton, CA

Works great in seconds takes away your dark circles use it everyday. Won't leave the house without it. Goes in very easy, rub on and you are done.
Yamile D.
Yamile D.
Spring, Tx

Love this shit! It makes my under eyes feels refreshing and lighter.. I have a sun spot on my under eye that has got a lot better! And affordable
Eva G.
Eva G.

I used this product and it's average but it wasn't amazing. It was too watery and too pigmented, makeup doesn't go on well after putting this on.
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Sodus, NY

I love this product, it helps to hide any dark spots and freckles before applying makeup and it helps to hide any redness in the area applied to.
Greeshma K.
Greeshma K.
San Diego, CA

I used this eye roller for a few day, and it has a nice cooling effect, however, it not very effective in reducing black under eye pigmentation.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller does NOT work whatsoever. I am extremely disappointed. It is a total waste of $8.00
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.