Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Clinton Township, MI
I like how this product feels although I haven't noticed an actual visible difference yet but I'm willing to keep using for results
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is a miracle worker! I never get enough sleep so I always have dark circles, at least I used to! Thank god for Garnier.
Fina H.
Fina H.
Odessa, TX
This product for one it doesn't work the product is too water and the applier doesn't apply even coats also the applier is too big
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
This stuff is great!
I don't have very dark circles under my eyes, but this hydrates and gives a gorgeous glow to your under eyes.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Lewisville, TX
I love the instant cooling effect the roller ball gives! My under eye area looks brighter and my dark circles are less pronounced!
Kim M.
Kim M.
This product makes you dark circle disappear and make the puffiness go away in minutes! Great product for those with dark circles
Sabrine Natasche L.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
I keep this product in my bag, it's pretty simple to use and I feel like it's great for a touch up when I need it during the day.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Belcourt, ND
I like this product, even tho it don't really seem like it does what it's supposed to. But other wise I'm somewhat happy with it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bellwood, PA
I love how it's tinted and conceals my dark circles perfectly. It works better than my expensive concealer. Price is reasonable.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This circle roller did nothing I wasn't impressed more like disappointed that I paid for something n didn't see any real results
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??