Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Ariba U.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA

I don't think it really helps. I have been using this for two months but nothing seemed to happen. I am disappointed. Not worth the price.
Goes on smooth. Has lightened up the dark circle and puffiness around the eyes.I have tried other products before nuat dont seem to work like this one
salud m.
salud m.
Orosi, CA

It covers pretty well. Not 100% but a good 85.. you could use it with other products to make your eye circles less visible. Overall i would buy again
Meghna t.
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX

This not only showed a progressive difference on my skin, but it made me feel better too! Confidence is key, and this product helped me boost my own.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Villa Rica, GA

Really love this product! Rolls on easy, covers my dark circles, and it feels good going on because it is nice and cool due to the metal roller ball.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Worked great for me! Helped remove my dark circles better then anything I've tried before. I would recommend it to others, it is a little pricey tho.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.

This is a great concealer to keep in your makeup bag! It has a little metal roller ball to help sooth puffy eyes, which is great for allergy season.
emily p.
emily p.
Minong, WI

Ibought this a while ago for my mom. She said it worked great so I got it to try, I don't have horrible dark circles but it helped with my puffiness
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Works very well at covering dark circles .I like to use it as my concealer. Its really light weight. Kind of runny. And you dont need to apply much.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Dry Prong, LA

This eye roller is really good my dark circles faded away. I looked like I never had dark circles. I bought it at Walmart. The price is affordable.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.