BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Irene S.
Carson, CA
I've been using this product for almost 2 years now. I have dark circles under my eyes and puffiness due to lack of sleep. (Of course in a perfect world I could sleep 8 hours right?!) anyways, I purchased this at Target and the applicator is this cool metal ball. It feels nice applied to my under eye area. Sometimes my eyelid as well.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
I just purchased this a week ago. It says to use daily. I have dark circles that are horrible and I must say that it works wonderful. I've noticed them lighter and it covers pretty well as other products don't. I wish it covered completely but I can't complain
Autumn A.
Waubun, MN
I love this for my under eye bags! IT isn't a thick formula but still works great. I also use it as a highlighter for other parts of my face since it's lighter then my skintone. Only concern I have is it sometimes makes my eyes burn (the fumes) but only when it's liquid and not blended in. I plan to purchase again in the future
Coco C.
Orlando, FL
I've only just started using this and that's why I gave it 3 stars for now. I like that it has a roller built in so you don't have to touch it really. I put it on at night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning. I think it is starting to make a difference but I don't know for sure since I haven't used it long enough.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This is a neat product and was the first thing I ever used in my fight against my dark circles. It did a ok job of taking care of them but not the best though I did like the way the roller felt while using it. The packaging was nice and sleek and didn't look cheap at all. This is a good product for someone starting out and wanting to try a few things to take care of their dark circles.
Ashlee H.
Brightened up the under eye are, if you have very dark circles you don't want to wear alone I use it under my concealer and it seems to cover and brighten up the area
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really would have liked this product more if they would have had different shade selections! I feel as though I have pink undertones (although I'm more neutral than cool) and this particular product leans more warm/yellow/olive. I did, however, really enjoy the coverage to gave under my eyes! so that was a huge plus for me :)
Chelsea C.
I love how this feels I could honestly roll this under my eyes all night long. It's really cold when you first apply it especially since it has a metal ball but I love the cold feeling and I honestly prefer the one without the concealer. It's really affordable and it's something I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.
Annabelle H.
Lancaster, CA
I was really skeptical about buying this product at first, but figured it was worth a shot. As mom to a 3 month old teething baby, and still finishing out high school, I'm very willing to try out new products to help with my dark circles. After the first 2 or 3 days I didn't notice much difference. I told myself I'd try it out a couple more days to give it a fair chance. By the sixth day, I started to see a significant change. After a few more weeks I was honestly amazed at the difference. I highly recommend this product.
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?