BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Samantha G.
Campbell, CA
This product I actually highly recommend. I get really bad dark circles and this not only covers them up but actually helps the puffiness go down. It feels so refreshing and cool under your eyes too. It helps me wake up in the morning. Sometimes I put it on at night too!
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I LOVE LOVE this eye roller. I use it everyday!! It is very thin but has a full coverage for that sentence skin area. It's not cakey at all. Some mornings after a long night I can actually feel it working!! There are some days that I probably wear too much but people always say " you look so refreshed" it's my little secret!
Kk J.
I am always on the hunt for something...anything to cover my dark circles. I have great hope with everything before I try it. Then as always, it does not work...for me. I have dark circles from allergies (and always have) and thinning skin under my eyes just from my age. I am still on the hunt for that miracle product.
Lauren D.
I love this dark circle eye-roller. It covered up my dark circles but also since it has a metal ball tip it made the puffiness under my eyes go away as well. It is nice and light so it doesn't look cakey. It also doesn't crease which is very important for under the eyes.
Keren L.
Iv'e been using this under my eyes for about 3 years now, and i can see a difference. it's also very smooth and soothing, i feel like it helps me bright up my under eye area and overall i like how thin and light it feels on my skin.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I loved this product. It is so refreshing, I love the roller as its cold and soothing on my eyes. Its best to fan the serum and watch the dark circles gradually disappear. If using this product make sure that the product is dry.
Lilybeth C.
This is my go to anti-dark circle product. It comes in a small package & is easy to apply. I usually buy this product in Walgreens, CVS or my local supermarket. I have used this product for several years. I recommend this to all of you who are looking to stay fresh!
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
I really do like this product. The tint is subtle. The only negative is that if it gets IN your eyes (which is easy to do) it stings real bad. I used it while I was in grad school and it seemed to keep all signs of stress away!
Jaclin H.
Tega Cay, SC
I have yet to experience this products magic dark circle skills but I love how it feels under my eyes! I ALWAYS have tired eyes. I pop this in the fridge and put it on in the morning, and boy does it feel good! I can't wait to see how it is working in a few weeks time!
Jasmin R.
San Antonio
This product helps with bags and dark circles under the eyes. It's affordable and lasts long. It helps make it skin look rejuvenated and smooth. Less bags and clearer look. I would recommend to any one who has major dark circles or doesn't get enough sleep at night.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.