BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Nathalia M.
Alexandria, VA
This product is great! I bought it for the first time after a friend recommendation. It contains the concealer but also ingredients to treat the dark circles and the sphere is cold which also helps to minimize the problem. I tried lots of options before but this one is by far my favorite :)
Kaitlin G.
Dyer, IN
As a mom I have very little time to get ready. However, when I do get the chance to doll myself up I always end up half way through the evening with big dark circles under my eyes. I love using this product because it prevents the darkness under my eyes, and makes them pop! Plus its not ungodly expensive. Definitely recommend this product
Kaitlyn V.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great! It legit lasts me 6-12 months, more so on the longer side. It's $12 or so and it last that long! It reaches a variation of skin tones and because it isn't too heavy, it makes my skin and blends in quite well! It's light and easy to use quickly, with great pay off.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product gives you that frightening feeling under your eye and also makes your under I look more awake... what I really like about it is almost like a concealer but it has an anti wrinkle for your under eye it's amazing
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
My mom and I both have really puffy eyes ad my boyfriend gets very bad dark circles. I got this one day when I looked very tired and had an interview ad it works beautifully. I have since had them both start using it. My mom already looks really young but it is helping her every more with wrinkles and if she doesn't get a lot of sleep.
Caprial P.
Not only the fact that it's a roller making it so easy to apply, but it's so cool! I love using this product because it's an easy go to! It's a very effective product, and not dissapointing! I would recommend this product to anyone trying to let go of the dark circles under your eyes!
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
Not really sure it helps to get rid of my dark circles but it does a pretty good job of covering them. It has a weird but pleasant smell and it does take a little more than rolling it on. The product can come out pretty thick, or at least mine did, and I would have to use my ring finger to smooth out.
Jessica C.
Buffalo, NY
I really feel like this product helped to reduce the circles under my eyes. Every woman in my family has been born with deep purple circles, I have tried so many products to help reduce the darkness. This product really helps to make me look like I am not permanently exhausted ! It has a nice clean scent to it, and is cooling on your eyes. It's not a miracle product but it definitely helps.
Blossom C.
Sanford, FL
this is a light weight formula that hydrate your dark circle while concealing them. I have used this product many times and its very gentle on your skin. The packaging is very easy to access and you get a lot of product. Its a bit pricey but worth it for the benefits its providing.
Dimytria B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
I bought mine at Walmart. My eyes are a little sensitive. It has a bit of a strong smell and it irritates my eyes. I haven't seen a difference with my dark circles so that's a bit disappointing. It's also pretty watery and sheer. Maybe I'd like it more if it were a medium coverage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.