Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Nechelle W.
Nechelle W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is so amazing compared to the hundreds of dollars I spent on other anti dark eye circle products. You see results quickly
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Port Richey, FL
Being a new Mom I started using this product because of lack of sleep was giving me dark circles and it vastly improved them I love it
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
This stuff really works! I have really bad dark circles and I seriously look like a zombie if I don't use this! It's a miracle worker!
DENISE R.
DENISE R.
Homestead, FL
This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
I have very bad circlesl under eye . this product help demish the under eye circles . and you can find at any drug store great product
Bella H.
Bella H.
Love how cooling this product is. very convenient size and i noticed how much lighter my under eye circles were after just a few uses!
Hope P.
Hope P.
Newberry, FL
It's alright I have not had a chance to use it that much so I am thinking if used on a continued basis's it might be a better product
Shubhangi P.
Shubhangi P.
Perry Hall, MD
A very cooling and concealing product. Wish there was a wider color selection. I have seen a significant decrease in my dark circles.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
This is really good if you have been crying all night and you need to fake happy the next day .
Use in combo with the caffeine roller
Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have really puffy eye with big dark circles this is the product for you. Helps calm down my under eye area and makes me look younger
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??