BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to get this anti. Dark circles eye roller to see if it will help the wrinkles under my eyes.after I review this product to see how well it works for my wrinkles under my eyes I will tell my friends and family about it and I will give my feed back on how well that I liked it.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
While this product did help with puffiness I didn't notice any brightening of the under eye area. I do think that it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand. I've only used the roller for the durration of the contents and don't plan to buy it again.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for makeup free days, it adds subtle coverage that lasts all day. I use it whenever I haven't gotten much sleep or if the dark circles are pretty bad. I don't use it enough to tell if it help reduce the dark circles though.
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I've used this product for about a year now, no it does not make your dark circles go away over time. But I give it a good rating because it does help the puffiness go away , it also has a great tint to it so you don't have to wear makeup over it.
Caitlin J.
Louisville, KY
This product made my dark circles lessen a whole lot. It was a good product for what I needed it to do. Very effective product and was able to get it just at the local grocery store and it was a very gentle product. Definitely recommend to others!
Ingrid V.
This thing does it work!! I'm a mom and also have 51 years old. Before I started using this it looked like I got punched in both eyes, now I barely have any at all. You have to roll it on and then rub it in, I use it daily and I have really sensitive skin and this has given me no issues.
andrea g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soy de ojeras marcadisimas y tuve la oportunidad de comprarlo una vez que fui a aruba y lo conseguio y tengo que aceptar que me encanto es lo maximo y pudo con mis ojeras asi que lo compraria 1000 veces mas
Emily L.
Dutton, AL
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anit-Dark-Circle Eye Roller is a nice choice for a drugstore anti dark circle product. I can tell a difference in the appearance of my underye when I use this product. It is a good value for the price. I would consider purchasing this product again.
Roxanna R.
Tampa, FL
Being a mom of 2 I definitely was looking for something to make me look awake and refreshed because I do get bad dark circles this product really helped control that it brightened my under eye area and definitely will continue to use it l.
Alheli A.
Eagle Pass, TX
For a long time, I was very unsure of my dark circles. Each corrector was used under dry eyes and grayish and it just looked so unnatural. This product is definitely my Holy Grail, because it is very light but gives an incredible coverage.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?