BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Reviews (2095)
Nicole Marie S.
Manteca, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this product! I feel like it does help my look more awake. The color can tend to err on the lighter side, and sometimes I wonder if it's really blending well. But I love the cooling metal tip and the formula is easy to blend!
Joanna R.
Garfield, NJ
You can get this product anywhere from Walgreens to shop rite. This is a god send for the natural dark under eyes that I have had since I was a kid and runs in my family. Can also be used in a pinch as a quick concealer for dark spots from acne. Could be more in a container but the design is ergonomic.
Maya J.
I have tried a series of products to combat the noticeable dark circle and bags under my eyes from living a fast paced, on the go life. GARNIER WORKS. The results are comparable to Estee Lauder's Night Cream! My eyes looks refreshed and awake after application.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
The Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is by far my favorite product to use. Having the roller makes my life 10x easier! I have this product with me at all times in my purse. I usually don't get sleep, but having this with me makes it look like I get my rest at night! I totally recommend this product. Oh and I also love how lightweight this is on the skin!
betty e.
Not a huge fan.. Didnt really see results that I wanted... I have two kids and pregnant with my third so I needed something to help with the no sleep dark circles lol
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
After having two children I don't get as much sleep as I used to and I started noticing dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping this would help but after a while of using this I haven't noticed that my dark circles are gone or have diminished in any way, all it does is cover them up like a regular concealer. Plus they don't offer many colors and I got the lightest but its kind of yellow and I have pink undertones in my skin so although it covers the darkness it doesn't look very natural on me so I can only put a little bit so its not real noticeable that I have it on.
Laura B.
Frankfort, KY
I will try anything for my dark circles under my eyes. So far almost nothing has helped. This feels good going on, and you can feel it tightening as it dries, but that's about it. I haven't noticed any improvement. I think I'll try something else next time.
courtney L.
I love having this since I've had my daughter. A lack of sleep has left my eyes looking pretty poorly. But this stuff helps. It covers up any dark circles and helps me look better. I apply it before any make up and then go from there with my normal make up routine.
Jessi L.
Jupiter, FL
This product actually removed my dark circles and reduced puffiness at the same time. I use it every morning when I wake up. I got it at my local pharmacy and I keep going back for more. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has stubborn dark circles.
Angelica W.
Syracuse, NY
I used to use this and im thinking of going back it did work it just took a while for it to work i haven't used it in a couple months and im definitely seeing the difference
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.