Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
cassandra k.
cassandra k.

Este producto me gusta porque con mi ritmo de trabajo siempre estoy muy muy ojerosa y cumple mis espectativas para verme bien fresca y descansada y su textura es muy fresca
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI

I'm a college student so under eye circles are a daily struggle for me. I started using this my freshman year of college and now my eyes look brighter and better than ever!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA

Love this color this is the color of my hair right now and I love it so much and wish I used it before I also love this hair coloring product it makes my hair feel awesome
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Oxnard, CA

Like this product. It gets the job done except if you have really dark circles it doesn't get all the way through. Leaves it barely lighten, but would buy again if need to
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA

I use and try many different eye products, but this is one of my favorites. I like that I don't have to use my fingers to apply. It really minimizes wrinkles and puffiness
Alicia P.
Alicia P.

Worked for a few times and then after a little while I stopped noticing a difference. I'd love to try it again, but I was pregnant at the time so that might have been why.
Alba H.
Alba H.

It was very refreshing but it change only a little My bags but I think is a very good product, not for My age but good and effective for someone who is twentyfive or more.
Arely S.
Arely S.
Garland, TX

I used this product a while back and it is very cooling under the eyes but, it just didn't do much for me. I'm not saying it's a bad product it just didn't do much for me.
Streaks J.
Streaks J.

This product effectively helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes and brought about visible changes to my skin. I look not so tired even after a tiring day at college!
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's a smidge sticky but it definitely helps cover the dark circles. I mostly like the coolness of the rollerball I do still have to use a heavier duty concealer as well.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.