BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
I didn't like his as much as I thought I would. Pretty much the only thing good about it is the cold roller ball for under the eyes that felt great. The product though was disappointing. The color selection was slim and even the lightest shade was too dark. It felt greasy and didn't stay long plus it creased terribly! 10/10 will not buy again.
Rachel M.
I've used this ANTI-DARK-CIRCLE EYE ROLLER for years & only after a week or so, I noticed a difference! I have very dark circles under my eyes probably because I've been having corrective eye surgery since I was born to correct crossed eyes! I think that because of the multiple surgeries on my eyes, they've caused permanent dark circles+puffiness so this roller has helped tremendously! I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who inquired about it! Love this product + I ❤ ALL GARNIER products!
Olivia C.
Amston, CT
I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I have been using the Garnier Anti Dark Circle eye roller for a long time now . however I am not very pleased with the result, it did nothing to my dark circles. They look the same. the only thing I liked was that while applying it the coolness of the product felt good on the skin. Otherwise this did nothing for me ..
Kristen G.
I have used this product every day for the last 2 years & love it! It goes on smooth & gives a little bit of coverage & just makes my under eye area feel good. I put it on & let it sit for about 30 seconds before blending in & it makes my under eye area feel fresh & moisturized. Always recommend & will keep repurchasing!
Alexandria C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the cooling effect this has on my under eye area. especially when you store it in the fridge. I got mine at Walmart and that was the cheapest place i could get my hands on it. the color it gave was sheer but i wish it came in a lavender brightening color or salmon color to correct the dark circles even more
Melissa L.
Reisterstown, MD
I've always had noticeable circles under my eyes, but nothing TOO horrible. Then I had kids. This is super quick, super easy to use, and I've seen my eyes looking like they used to when I used it continually. But not long after stopping (ran out and just didn't get another), the dark circles did come right back.
Jazmin N.
I absolutely love this product .i use it everyday!! I use it under my eyes and to highlight certain areas of my face I love it . I bought this product at Walmart . No sure what to expect and I love it . Can't wait to try other products made . It does sting a little when you first use but goes away after a few uses
Anna S.
The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.