Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff it has actually help a lot with minimizing the appearance of dark circles. Easy application no scent and great packaging.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this roller under my eyes. It goes on so smooth and helps cover up any dark circles. This is the best option for a low budget also
Roxy L.
Roxy L.
Des Plaines, IL
Not my favorite for concealing, but I love the roller ball's cooling effect.

Think this is good to just keep in the purse for touch ups.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I like that this has a tint to it. You have to get the rollerball going before you put it to your under eye though or it kind of sticks.
kindy M.
kindy M.
somers, Iowa
I love this! It last forever (I have had mine for a year) easy to apply and really helps with dark circles. I can't see going without it
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Yessss! If you suffer from bad bags under your eyes this product is the best ! It comes with a natural shade as well as a clear shade !
Agnes C.
Agnes C.
Beverly, NJ
My mom got me to try this and I absolutely love it. Takes away the circles very fast it's her favorite. I use it regularly it is gentle
DENISE R.
DENISE R.
Homestead, FL
This didn't work at all for me. I used it everyday as directed and saw no difference in my under eye circles it had effect what soever
Paula R.
Paula R.
Chipley, FL
Love the feel of this product. The little ball on the applicator is everything. It's not that expensive and it does help the under eyes
Kim B.
Kim B.
Starks, LA
I have problems with dark circles all the time. I used Garnier eye roller for a while. I could see a little difference, but not a lot.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??