Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY

Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I can never seem to find a product that actually works for dark under eye circles/bags under my eyes. I used this everyday and did not notice a difference.
Madison A.
Madison A.

I love this eye roller! It feels cool under my eyes so it helps with puffyness especially useful in the mornings and it really does help with dark circles!
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma

So great at covering dark circles! Sometimes wish it was a little more thick. Good color selection and the rollerball feels so refreshing on the under eyes
Tara S.
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND

Liked this enough to use the whole tube! Usually I get sick of a product or want to try something that works better but this one did the job the whole time
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA

It doesn't help as much as it claims. It brightens your eyes a little, but the results are not extreme. There are definitely better choices for your money.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Sheffield, AL

This helps me so much, I bought it for my mom and it made her eyes look great, so I decided to use it on occasion and it's the best product for dark eyes.
Skylar B.
Skylar B.
Grover, NC

This product worked very well for my considering the price i will buy it twice a month but i highly recommend this product very gentle on the skin love it
LeeAnn D.
LeeAnn D.

This eyecream roller is cooling, the roller feels so good under the eye. Perfect size for on the go, you don't need a lot. Great price and great eyecream!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Island, NE

No the best no the worst of it it's good and more because it come with color cover and helps with those horrible eyedark circles that make you look tired
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.