Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Judith N.
Judith N.
Hereford, TX

This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL

Being a young mom of a 3 year old and working 40/60 hours a week the dark circle are real and this product is bomb, after a week I can tell a huge difference.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I don't have puffy circles, I have tired looking dark circles that tend to make my eyes droopy and sad looking. This roller works really well to lighten them.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lula, GA

I haven't used this very often but I find I like the roller because it's easy to use. I'm not sure if it is making a difference yet but I'll give it more time
Imari J.
Imari J.
Maywood, IL

I have had dark circles around my eyes for as long as I can remember. I wanted to try this product because I thought it might help but it didn't work for me.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Absecon, NJ

This product really works to get rid of your dark circles smells great and also gives a little bit of coverage great price and doesn't irritate your eye area
Kayme N.
Kayme N.
Saginaw, MI

This one I use everyday and might and if you use it how your supposed to you can really see the results I love this product I would definitely recommend this
Yvette J.
Yvette J.
San diego, CA

Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY

I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
CHRISTIE M.
CHRISTIE M.

I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.