Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Karla F.
Karla F.

tienen que usarla y añadirlo a su rutina facil ayuda un monton a la zona del contorno del ojo a mi me ayudo mucho a las pequeñas bolsas de ojos que tengo
Tara K.
Tara K.

Clears up the dark circles
I have bad dark circles this stuff is quick to put on and makes the dark circle lighter but doesn't completely take them away
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Dallas, TX

Very helpful for when I was editing last night and also when I stay up late to get rid of my horrible dark circles and very handy for traveling anywhere
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Oakland City, IN

I suffer from allergies, year round! This dark circle eye roller works great. The cool gel is soothing and it helps relieve the puffiness under my eyes.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Odessa, TX

This a great treatment. I use this over my eye cream and under my concealer. It's very light and doesn't crease. It really does conceal my dark circles.
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN

Love this! I can wear this on it's own or along with concealer to really brighten my under eye area. The cool feeling is very refreshing for tired eyes.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
King George, VA

I've seen a bit of a difference. Not dramatic. Will continue to use until it's gone. I enjoy Garnier products. They are great for myself and my family.
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA

I need this! I have trouble sleeping and I know a lot of people who do too. I could get a sample and tell them all about it so they go out and buy it.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Hurricane, WV

I bought this in hopes it would help with my puffy dark circles where I was not sleeping that great! It did not help one bit. I was very dissatisfied.
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI

I got this product about five months ago because I had a coupon . It didn't really do much for me. Not sure if I had to use it longer to see results..
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.