Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL

Applies product with a very cold metal applicator roller. Helps to deminish dark circles and puffiness. Seems to work pretty well, but it quite pricey for the results that I received.
Olga K.
Olga K.

Good product,available at the supermarket . I was excited to use it and I can say that to a point it did moisturizenmy under eye area but didn't see my under eye discoloration reduce.
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Donna B.
Donna B.
Windsor, Ontario

This eye roller worked fairly well for me. It was good at concealing the dark circles that I have under my eye's, but it didn't hold up all day long like I would have liked it to do.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Los Angeles, CA

It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
steph a.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ

I use at night before going to bed after washing my face and it gives me pretty good results . rolls on easy and when i wake up there is no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes.
Tanicka M.
Tanicka M.

Ive use this eye cream for two month. Within those two months my bags And my dark circles around my eyes didn't get any better, I just found under my eyes got more oily then normal
Paisley W.
Paisley W.

I haven't used this personally but my mum has and she loves it. She uses it every day in the morning and at night and she suffers from very dry skin so it's gentle on the skin too
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Tina T.
Tina T.

I tried this eye cream because of the roller. I discovered I can't use the roller because it applies too much of the cream and makes my eyes look too bright and not match my skin.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.