BY GARNIER #65 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the ...1 Answers
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It does help cover eye bags but it's definitely not a full coverage and not long wearing I use it as a concealer but if you are looking for a full coverage product I wouldn't recommend this
Aya
Casablanca
My aunt recommended this and it's wonderful! It really helps reduce the puffiness under the eyes and brighten the eye area. It also has that metal-ish roll ball that gets the blood flowing and saves me from the dead panda look!
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Sara H.
I enjoyed this product although I found the colored eye cream to be a little too dark and yellow toned for fair skin. If you have a warm complexion and like easy makeup this would be a great product!
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN
This is so effective and seriously anyone who has an issue with under eye dark circles or need to clear up those effects of a long night of fun and adventure well this can help out with the dark circle immediately! I saw an immediate change to how well my makeup applied and even how long the coverage lasted throughout the day with this as part of my preprep to my daily makeup routine, I even use it before bed at night!
Mahrya R.
I love it. It's one of my favorite products to use. It makes the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It's a good value, not pricey at all. The packaging is nice. It's effective and works great. I would recommend it.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Not impressed and will not buy again. You get what you pay for. I felt this was priced fairly so I would try it. It felt cooling while applying it, which made me feel like it would be a product that was living up to it's name. Poor packaging, the roller for me kept sticking. I ended up throwing this away out of frustration after 2 uses. I will not buy this again - however, it may work for you, just not for me!
Jenean N.
Cartersville, GA
I still had the same amount of darkness after using this consistently on daily basis. I don't think this made a difference for me and I won't be buying it again.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
This stuff is so great! I have insanely dark, purple, shaded dark circles that are getting more lined, so it's getting harder and harder to cover them well. I can't say this stuff actually reduced the circles, but it is a really impressive, thin (very thin!) but high-coverage consistency and covers really well without being cakey. I still add more concealer on top, but this is a great first layer. It's also what I reach for when I get out of the shower and don't want to put makeup back on, but don't want people to see my dark circle horror show!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.