Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Yvette J.
Yvette J.
San diego, CA

Love this product I use it every day for under my eyes. When using this I can just cover dark circles and do not have to cover my complete face with make up.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Adolphus, KY

I love most eye roller products. it helps with the horrible wrinkles and fine lines I have under my eyes from not keeping up with my skin when I was younger.
CHRISTIE M.
CHRISTIE M.

I was looking for a pick me up for my eyes and this did well , I wasn't as impressed with it as I am with Olay but it is close. I buy my products on Amazon.
Arianah S.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY

Definetly helped with my dark circles. I just always forgot to use it and I still have bags. I love the product and when I was using it I seen a difference.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma

So great at covering dark circles! Sometimes wish it was a little more thick. Good color selection and the rollerball feels so refreshing on the under eyes
Madison A.
Madison A.

I love this eye roller! It feels cool under my eyes so it helps with puffyness especially useful in the mornings and it really does help with dark circles!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I can never seem to find a product that actually works for dark under eye circles/bags under my eyes. I used this everyday and did not notice a difference.
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA

It doesn't help as much as it claims. It brightens your eyes a little, but the results are not extreme. There are definitely better choices for your money.
Tara S.
Tara S.
West Fargo, ND

Liked this enough to use the whole tube! Usually I get sick of a product or want to try something that works better but this one did the job the whole time
LeeAnn D.
LeeAnn D.

This eyecream roller is cooling, the roller feels so good under the eye. Perfect size for on the go, you don't need a lot. Great price and great eyecream!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.