BY GARNIER

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• This product really helps with dark circles. Ive been usi...2 Answers
  • Does it actually help coz i really have bad dark circles????1 Answers
  • Does it actually works? Have you noticed any change on yo...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Krista W.
Kingsport, TN
Didn’t realize any difference with my dark circles at all. Bought this and another one neither one really worked for me . It was a decent price however, wasn’t good quality.
Krystal G.
eugene, oregon
I’m not a huge fan of mud masks but this helps some with my blemishes and redness. Does takes some time for it to dry. I like more of a quick and simple skin care routine.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Lisa
a little pricey but it works noticed a difference within a few days got mines from ultra it’s very effective and I would recommend to anyone with dark circles and puffiness
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Aya
Casablanca
My aunt recommended this and it's wonderful! It really helps reduce the puffiness under the eyes and brighten the eye area. It also has that metal-ish roll ball that gets the blood flowing and saves me from the dead panda look!
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It does help cover eye bags but it's definitely not a full coverage and not long wearing I use it as a concealer but if you are looking for a full coverage product I wouldn't recommend this
Sara H.
I enjoyed this product although I found the colored eye cream to be a little too dark and yellow toned for fair skin. If you have a warm complexion and like easy makeup this would be a great product!
Arlyne C.
Beaumont
this product works but not 100% all the way, i bought this for 10$ and up. i would look for something else’s if you want something more effective to work, the product wasn’t harsh, very gentle and sort of refreshing when the roller would be on my undereyes
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Michelle Q.
Alex R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?