Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Shari N.
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Tameka J.
Tameka J.
Evanston, IL
Garnier dark circle eye roller works great!! I use it every morning and it blends in great without having to use foundation or a bb/cc cream.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Worcester, MA
Definitely helped to perk up my eyes, and reduce the dreaded dark circles that come along with a super early workday. Plus, it smells great!
Yvonne A.
Yvonne A.
This product has lightened my dark circles. I like to put it in the freezer and get it cold to help with the puffiness. Really great product
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Ridgeway, VA
I was not impressed with this product at all. Using the product, I do not feel that there was any improvement at all with my under eye area.
Yuliana E.
Yuliana E.
Hartford, CT
Too sticky, doesn't feel or smell good, leaves residue under my eyes DOES NOT WORK. This is not a product that I would recommend to any one.
Xiomara M.
Xiomara M.
Very good product. Works well. Just gotta apply daily morning and night for great results. Gotta stay on top of the quantity of applications
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
This is my everyday under the eye roller. I am a new mom and need something to help with the circles and aging. and this product is amazing.
Marliyah Z.
Marliyah Z.
Hard to sleep for couple of weeks since delivered my first baby and for sure I got eyes dark circle, try this and it's work, great product!
Giselys P.
Giselys P.
This product is really good for dark circles but a lil cakeky. I bought it a couple months ago and used till last drop to not lose my money
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??