10 Drugstore Skincare Staples
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
3.93 / 5 based on 1,870 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 45 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Works really well to hide any under eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Easy to use and nice color that blends very well. Love it! Highly recommend!!
I love this product! Not only do I use it under my eyes but also, I will use it as concealer over my entire face! I love the light coverage it gives
I love this for my dark circles. It goes on smooth, no pushing or pulling required. It goes on a little too liquidy for my taste, but blends in well.
The metal ball is cold and really soothing. I like how it covers up the dark spots and it does improve overall appearance of them, over several uses.
love this works great love the price my dark circlesare lighter and would buy again to see how much I could lighten up gentle care not to get in eyes
Works very well at covering dark circles .I like to use it as my concealer. Its really light weight. Kind of runny. And you dont need to apply much.
I can’t tell you how good this dark circles cream is . It has a metal roller so thats a bonus because it depuffs the eyes. definitely recommend it.
Works okay, I didn't see much improvement with my dark circles. Used for about 2 months. Packaging was sleek and very simple but easy to use.
Besides feeling good going on, I didn't notice any change in my skin after using this product. I would not recommend and would not purchase again.
I just started using this product so far it's good! The packaging is decent and the size of the product is efficient. It's meeting my expectations!
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos