Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Somerset, WI
Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Farrah E.
Farrah E.
San Antonio, TX
This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
LILIA R.
LILIA R.
Marietta, GA
I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
Justin C.
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
Mira D.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Morgan Y.
Morgan Y.
Concord
I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
Shari N.
Shari N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have been using Garnier Skin Active Clealy Brighter Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller for years and love it. Wish you got rid of them completely.
Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!!!!
best dark circle ever, the roller makes the application just perfect, no mess on your fingers and you can see the difference quickly
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
Mcallen, TX
I haven't used this that long but I have seen a slight difference. My eyes aren't as dark as they were before. Overall it is an okay product.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??