Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Zuleyka L.
Zuleyka L.
Waterbury

Best thing ever i use the salmon color the medium to deep color as a concealer but since i cant find it ANYWHERE i use the bb cream works the same or even better it provides more coverage.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Colorado Springs, CO

I have used this for several months and I noticed it helps the puffiness under my eyes but that's it. I have fine lines and very dark under eye circles and it hasn't done anything to help.
Leonie C.
Leonie C.

Its super refreshing and moisturizing. The gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes feeling super soft! Plus i can definitely tell a difference regarding my dark circles under my eyes
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA

Dramatically reduces the signs of dark circles. Noticeable results within minutes of using. Continued use will reduce dark circles over time. Best moderately priced product on the market.
Tomiann C.
Tomiann C.
East Stroudsburg, PA

Love this product it's a must have, especially for me with not enough sleep and dark circles. It goes on smooth and really covers up under your eyes. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jacelyn O.
Jacelyn O.
Beacon, NY

For mornings when my under eyes look terrible, saggy, dry, dark, whatever the case may be. this is my go to for under eye treatment. It helps moisturize and make them look less horrifying.
Amalia C.
Amalia C.

Feels cooling and refreshing on the undereyes. The tint helps conceal dark circles; I used it in place of undereye concealer for a light makeup look. I have repurchased it twice already.
Mia S.
Mia S.

This handy little roller by Garnier is perfect for travel and is cooling and soothing on your eye area. I keep it in the fridge so the roller can be extra cool and refreshing to my face.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi

I love this product !!! It really give you a burst of refreshment when applied. And the slight coverage is a plus. I hate morning and this just makes me look like a more happy person lol
ermina a.
ermina a.
Saginaw, TX

THIS is an every mom must have. i have been looking like a zombie ever since my daughter was born. i "wake up" and have huge bags under my eyes and this is very helpful for that problem!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.