BY GARNIER #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Anna S.
The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
I know that this product is for under eyes and while I do use it for my under eye circle. I also use it over my face. I have acne scaring really heavily on my cheecks, so I use this product on my face when I want to hide the redness on my face without wearing a full face. it is not a full coverage product. I still like it.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
Even though this is intended for under the eyes, I also use it on my eyelids and use just a dab of it to cover up my blemishes. Like the BB Cream, which I use in combination with this roller, it feels very light on the skin! I feel like I am not wearing anything at all after applying this product, but it makes my skin look very evened out and natural. I haven't used concealer in months and I don't know if I'll ever go back to it! Love this product.
Marinés O.
Miramar, FL
This is one of the best things ever, helps that it also works as concelear, fantastic if it wasn't cause I have a ride or die in Nars this would be it but when I have no makeup this does such an amazing job of not just treating the dark circles but hiding them as well while working it's magic. Recommend!
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
This didn't impress me. I used it every night for a month and saw no results. The smell bothered me too. Why put perfume in a product to be used near the eyes? I don't like that. My dark circles stayed there same. The little wrinkles stayed the same. The package looks cool, but it's not worth the money.
Nicole T.
I carry this in my bag daily. Through the day I appear tired. This product is easy to use...just roll it under your eyes for an immediate fresh look. I found it at my grocery store. The price is great for the results. I'm definitely going to continue using it and recommended it to all my family and friends.
Kelly M.
Ewing, NJ
I use this nightly and can not go without it!! The cooking sensitive is great after a long day, especially after taking my contacts out! I use in conjunction with a regular eye cream, but this comes first!!
Kristan J.
Columbus, IN
Love this stuff. The roller stays cool which feels great on tired eyes. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind. Results are noticing pretty quickly. Affordable and readily available at most local stores I have been to.
A little weird to apply, first roller ball type product I've used so wasn't super comfortable with it. Didn't see a lot of change at first but happy with the results after some use.
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
This product is wonderful for making eyes with dark circles seem a lot brighter yet it doesn't blend well with other foundations or concealers I like to use. This product can also get cakey if used alone so I found the best way to set itis by using a translucent powder on the upper lid and under the eye.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.