Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (35)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.

I really didn't like the product it left my eye sticky from where I had rolled It on :( and it also didn't really help me prevent or get rid of the dark circles
Madison W.
Madison W.
Lambert, MS

I use this every morning & it really gets rid of my pesky dark circles. It also almost depuffs my eyes. It gives me a awake look after a long night of studying!
carla c.
carla c.
San clemente, Ca

It's nice, but notyou fave since it makes my under eyes look cakey. So I don't use it anymore. If it wasn't for the cakey part then I'd definitely use it still.
Beverly E.
Beverly E.

I actually like this bc it's refreshing feel when it's applied and has a tint to it that it even matches my skin. So on a lazy day I apply it and call it a day.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL

The idea of this product is wonderful, but the product itself does not do much to de puff or to even cover the dark undere eye circles. Creases very easily also
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI

I really didn't like this product at all! Waste of money! Take your money and go to a nice store besides Walgreens and spend it there! The product doesn't work!
casey b.
casey b.
Milford, DE

This wasn't bad it did seem to lighten mine. I purchased from Walmart. However, with anemic issues my dark circles didn't lighten as much as I would have liked
Madelaine  M.
Madelaine M.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm in love with this product! It's almost like a concealer that doubles with rid using your puffiness and dark under eyes. It's very easy to apply and rub in.
Precious B.
Precious B.
Jacksonville, FL

I have really bad dark circle under my eyes having 5 kids no sleep and full-time worker this was the best at hiding them and helping reverse the effect as well
Judith N.
Judith N.
Hereford, TX

This product was really helpful with my dark circles. I go to school and work a lot so i barely get any sleep. It brightens my eyes before i go out to places.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.