The Best Drugstore Eye Creams: 102K Reviews
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
BY GARNIER #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments
3.95 / 5 based on 1,730 Reviews
Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.
This 2-in-1 eye care + concealer formula with Antioxidant Vitamin C, Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The micro-stimulating, roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. Roll away dark circles for a brighter, more even look.
Instantly conceals dark circles. In 1 week, the eye area is smoother, brighter-looking and more radiant.see more...
Top Questions See all 43 Q&A
- "Works great for covering up dark circles however, it sometimes looks too bright and as a result makes my dark circles more noticeable. " in 4 reviews
- "Although I was unsure when I first tried this product I have grown to love it and literally use it every day of my life!" in 4 reviews
- "I have been using this the whole month and it conceals for a little bit but I noticed that if you use it with anything else it tends to cake up and if you use it alone it doesn't stay for a long period of time" in 3 reviews
- "I do not typically wear makeup and this is light enough that it's ok, but still has a full coverage." in 3 reviews
- "It really helps with hiding your dark circles and I was using this by itsself just under my BB cream (also by Garnier ;) and my circles were pretty much hidden." in 3 reviews
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller does NOT work whatsoever. I am extremely disappointed. It is a total waste of $8.00
Love this thing. I use to use it regularly but it's gotten too expensive. If the price lowers about 4 bucks or more...I'll consider going back!
Better alterantives available as this does not really target the issues underlying dark circle correction, at least not when used sporadically.
This product was easy to use, and seemed to work well. I will continue to use this product, as I am seeing better, and better results each day.
My mother uses this daily to below with her age spots and drive circles around her eyes and it's been slowly but surly reducing the dark spots
Oh how I love this. I have bad bags and this really helps cover that up. It makes all those dark bags look like nothing was ever there before.
I use this everyday because I do have natural dark circles. The only issue I have with it is that it's hard to blend a little goes a long way!
I have major bags under the eye and this product was okay nothing too special I did notice a difference but not overall what I was hoping for
Garnier dark circle eye roller works great!! I use it every morning and it blends in great without having to use foundation or a bb/cc cream.
I have used this every day for about 3 years and I love it! Easy application and each roller lasts me about 3 months (totally worth the $12).
Q & A
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
I've been looking for an eye cream for bags. Is this eye product good for bags under the eyes?
I've been looking for a quick and easy treatment for my dark circles. How long long does this product take to show some results?
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos