BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
This didn't impress me. I used it every night for a month and saw no results. The smell bothered me too. Why put perfume in a product to be used near the eyes? I don't like that. My dark circles stayed there same. The little wrinkles stayed the same. The package looks cool, but it's not worth the money.
Emily  K.
This product was just okay for me. Its basically a concealer with a metal rollerball. It comes in a universal beige tone and it doesn't match my skin tone very well. The rollerball does feel nice but you can only rub it under your eye once or twice because too much product will come out if you do more
Lauren  M.
Janesville, WI
The cooling rollerball felt nice on my skin, especially during the summer. It definitely doesn't give full coverage like an under-eye concealer, but for a more natural look or a light makeup day, this would work great under a powder. The scent and consistency are both nice, and it doesn't feel greasy.
Sophia A.
Such a waste if money.
I was looking forward to a product that would but treat my under eye circles and conceal them but this unfortunately did neither.
My under eye circles didn't get any better and the concealer virtually disappeared on my skin.
This does absolutely nothing I suggest you buy a good quality product even if its more expensive
Maddy P.
Wow I'm obsessed with this eye roller! The cool metal ball helps to reduce the size of the bags under my eyes and it has coverage to cover my dark circles! As someone who stays up to late with a hectic schedule, this eye roller saves my life and helps me look totally awake when I'm totally not!
Misty C.
England, AR
Really like this product. Although I wish it was quicker acting, consistent use does produce results. Using this does help diminish the look of dark circles. I use this under concealer or just under foundation. I have been known to use this in the morning in my routine and at night before I go to bed. It isn't extremely cheap, but it's a good deal.
Sydney W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been using this every morning and night for the last couple of weeks and I can definitely tell a difference! It immediately cools by under eye areas and leaves them feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try a new under eye product and for the price it's not a huge risk!
Jocelyn A.
['Hughson', 'CA'], CA
The Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a must have for me I have use to have really bad dark circles but when I used the dark circle eye roller my dark circles started going away it left my under eyes feeling refresh and amazing I love it and it is a must in my makeup bag.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
The Best Thing Garnier Has Ever Made. Makes My Dark Circles Disappear. The Formula Is Light Weight & Doesn't Feel Cakey At All Yet It Gives An Amazing Coverage. I'm More Than Satisfied With This Product. No Problems At All ☺️👌🏼
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I bought this product about 4 years ago and haven't repurchased since. I feel like it made a slight difference in the darkness under my eyes, but not enough. What really made me pass on it was that it irritated my eyes and made them burn. I have sensitive skin so this may not happen to everyone.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.