Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Anita H.
Anita H.

Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
April D.
April D.

This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The product is very sheer, to the point where it doesn't really cover any dark circles but looks very natural on its own without foundation. The cooling effect of the metal roller is refreshing
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL

It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.

This product has changed my no make up days drastically! I pop this on and instantly my under eyes feel rejuvenated, brighter and more plump! I couldn't do without it for those tired eye days!
Claire F.
Claire F.
Saint Louis, MO

Absolute favorite product. Cannot live without this concealer/dark circle roller ball. Wakes up my eyes in an instant. In the summer, I can get away with just this and mascara during the day.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Ames, IA

I love love love the feeling of this roller when I put it on! It's got a cooling feel to it and always leaves me feeling refreshed!! It's very gentle on my eyes and exceeded my expectations!
clover s.
clover s.

great stuff, i have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this garnier skinactive clearly brighter anti-dark-circle eye roller really helped brighten my dark circles and it smells great!
Sam J.
Sam J.

This is an amazing product. It got rid of my dark circles so you could hardly see them anymore. I would buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone with bad circles, like I have.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.