BY GARNIER #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Buy on Amazon
Taylor R.
Natrona Hts, PA
I get pretty noticable dark circles under my eyes. This noticably helped me! It is quick and easy to you and also smells good! I love all garnier products i have used and highly recommend trying this product!
Sara G.
North Port, FL
Helps correct the appearance of dark circles and brightens, 2-in-1 Eye Care Plus Concealer Sheer, Soft applicator roller ball this solution of 2-in-1 combines eye care also promotes instant coverage, blendable in a way soft, easy to apply roller applicator. The applicator roller ball and caffeine gel formula helps stimulate the area under the eyes, while the vast mineral pigments dye mixes easily to correct the appearance of dark circles. Instantly: Helps correct dark circles and shadows promotes diminished. In 1 week: eyes look bright. (Results based on evaluation study of consumers.) Garnier Skin Renew Roller concealer eye is tested for safety dermatologist, ophthalmologist tested, gentle to the skin, cause allergies, and non-greasy.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I have found myself using this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I am in love with this concealer - it doesn't crease or become cakey... it looks very natural. I love that it's a roller and gives the "cooling" effect when applying which helps with puffiness. Most days I don't even use foundation - I just put this under my eyes (blend out with a concealer brush or my finger), then set with a powder. It really makes my eyes appear awake and refreshed. LOVE this product.
Krista W.
Kingsport, TN
Didn’t realize any difference with my dark circles at all. Bought this and another one neither one really worked for me . It was a decent price however, wasn’t good quality.
Natalie T.
Lancaster, OH
Not sure if this really has a long term effect. But it does seem to cool under my eyes in the morning and lighten my dark circles when I apply it. I still use a concealer with it. But I do like it.
Jennifer M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
It does help cover eye bags but it's definitely not a full coverage and not long wearing I use it as a concealer but if you are looking for a full coverage product I wouldn't recommend this
Aya
Casablanca
My aunt recommended this and it's wonderful! It really helps reduce the puffiness under the eyes and brighten the eye area. It also has that metal-ish roll ball that gets the blood flowing and saves me from the dead panda look!
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
Sara H.
I enjoyed this product although I found the colored eye cream to be a little too dark and yellow toned for fair skin. If you have a warm complexion and like easy makeup this would be a great product!
Mahrya R.
I love it. It's one of my favorite products to use. It makes the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It's a good value, not pricey at all. The packaging is nice. It's effective and works great. I would recommend it.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle Q.