BY GARNIER #48 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best anti-dark-circle eye products that I have used. I love how it brightens my eye area and completely diminishes any lines or circles that I have. Great product!
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
I love this little magic wand I use it every single morning I have extremely fair skin and as a single mom never get enough sleep it blends in perfectly with my skin tone and is refreshing first thing in the morning. I Highly highly recommend it.
Martina W.
Bowling Green, OH
Love this product for when I'm in a hurry and need just a bit of coverage. I don't have bad dark circles so I use it for just a bit over coverage and to brighten my under eyes. I would buy this product again.
Cindy F.
Downey , Ca
I love Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter anti-dark circle eye roller...it goes on smooth and you don't have to get anything on your hands. It fits nicely in your purse and gives you a bright pick me up any time of day. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine from now on.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
I have used Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Roller for several years now, and I love it. It covers my dark circles. It's light and can be easily worn on it's own or under makeup.
Anjali B.
Alpharetta, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to use it for a while to fully see the effect, slowly but surely you'll see the effect. It really does reduce your dark circles. It feels slightly sticky to apply but that'll go away once it's dried
Miriam I.
Garland, tx
I have used this at night and i have to say it was effective. It worked but its not a drastic change. The product is gentle under the eye and its about $9 which is an okay price.
joseliin v.
This product definitely helped me! I have dark circles all the time even if i sleep a whole day. But this helped improve my situation, they are not as dark anymore!im lookong forward to continue using this:)
Neneng Ray A.
Carmichael, CA
Just got this. Still testing it out. So far so good. Feels nice under my eyes. By what they claim as under eye coverage it's OK. Haven't seen any change or difference of my dark circles yet. Time will tell.
Kimberly P.
Goose Creek, SC
This product is just - meh..... If you have dark circles, don't expect any coverage. The roller ball feels good though. I put mine in the fridge and use in the am - refreshing.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??
Angela S.
New Bern, NC
How long does it take for the dark circles to appear lighter?
Carina O.
I feel like I've tried everything. I'm not a huge make-up/concealer wearer. In your opinion, is this product worth the money?