Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
samantha r.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Feels refreshing. wakes skin up with a slight tingle. does feel a bit sticky. makes my eyes water a bit for just a second as it dries. works well!
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
this product is basic in my makeup bag. I love to hide stains.

este producto es basico en mi bolsa de maquillaje. me encanta para ocultar manchas.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Coraopolis, PA
Takes a while to show results. The roller is sometimes harsh around the delicate eye. Reasonably priced for the size. I would recommend to others.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Colton, CA
Works great in seconds takes away your dark circles use it everyday. Won't leave the house without it. Goes in very easy, rub on and you are done.
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Swartz Creek
Great product, noticed the difference in my dark circles within two weeks of using, has a pleasant scent and glides smoothly across my under eyes.
Micah H.
Micah H.
New Braunfels, TX
This eye roller is amazing! It is a great price and works better than the expensive ones I have tried. It helps minimize my dark circles instantly
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Sodus, NY
I love this product, it helps to hide any dark spots and freckles before applying makeup and it helps to hide any redness in the area applied to.
Eva G.
Eva G.
I used this product and it's average but it wasn't amazing. It was too watery and too pigmented, makeup doesn't go on well after putting this on.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller does NOT work whatsoever. I am extremely disappointed. It is a total waste of $8.00
Greeshma K.
Greeshma K.
San Diego, CA
I used this eye roller for a few day, and it has a nice cooling effect, however, it not very effective in reducing black under eye pigmentation.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??