BY GARNIER #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Reviews (1972)
Carolyn J.
Harrison
The Garnier Rollerball for eyes goes on cool and has helped with under eye puffiness and over time does help a bit with dark circles! This was first time for me to try out this product. Love the cool feeling as it goes on!
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
I wasn’t expecting there to actually be a tint to this product, but so far I’m pretty satisfied with it. The tint actually fades and doesn’t overpower your skin tone. However when I first started using it I noticed my dark circles were a little bit more prominent, but that faded within a few days.
Megan T.
Milford, CT
I have wanted to try this product for a while and when I finally did, I think it did a good job at waking me up and freshening my under eye area. But I don’t see a lot of long term results.
Shirley R.
I personally love this product- it depuffs with caffeine, it's roller ball is cool to the touch, and it gives just enough coverage to cover dark circles without a thick layer. I like how this one doesn't settle into my wrinkles and seems to stay put throughout the day. A great bargain buy.
Dawn S.
This is really good for dark circles !! Does it cover completely no but for the most part before I conceal I use this An it takes the puffiness dwn An it does hide the dark circles a bit
Katie Z.
Eastvale
Perfect for a day with light makeup, it definetly reduces dark circles and puffiness. I just wish the coverage was better, but I have still bought this product 3 times because you can use it with other products and layer it up. I would recomend this for people who have puffy under eyes.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller didn’t work well at covering my dark circles or making them go away. The roller feel good on my under eyes but not much product comes out and that doesn’t make it easy to build or work it.
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Because I don't like wearing much makeup, this was the perfect product for me. It is pigmented and also works to get rid of puffiness and dark circles. It fixes the problem while covering it. It is also very easy to apply and blend, which is something I usually have trouble with.
Whitney M.
Circleville
Full time job, wife and 2 kids, these are all the reasons that the under eye roller is a staple in my skin care. I love this product so much. I look so refreshed even after a rough night and it never looks like I had less than 8 hours of sleep.
Kayla W.
This product is okay. A little pricier for what it actually does. I wasn’t overly impressed or noticing any drastic changes. I had read that you had to use it routinely to see changes. I gave it about 6 weeks and retired it. Still looking for an eye cream/tool to help dark circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.