BY GARNIER #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
This guy is my secret weapon. It can be on the pricey side at first glance but I promise this stuff has tons of uses and lasts FOREVER. I use after my eye cream under cover up and makeup. If you let sit for a second before blending it literally leaves its yellow tint to diffuse dark circles along with the caffeine.
In a pinch I use it as a weightless “no makeup “ day concealer on breakouts and problematic areas due to its staying power!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
It is not very long lasting and very sheer but if you just want a light concealer for the beach or a hot summer day it is a good fix. I love the fact that it's small and portable and blends easily. I've used for years.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Hey y’all so for me, I have bad dark circles and I hate it!! So this stuff is great; t reduced my darkness and puffy bags under my eyes. It smells great and goes on so smoothly. I actually started seeing results within a few days. It’s also priced sufficiently, and you can find it online; or Wal-Mart. It was worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone with bags, dark circles, and even puffy under eyes!
Alexis G.
Didn’t work that great for me. Would have been better if cold and not sticky texture. My eyes feel glued together. A little pricey But does last long. Could be more cooling and calming but effective to work.
Lara P.
Pros:  Convenient, non-fragranced, sinks into skin, doesn't clog my pores or irritate my eyes.  Still there when I wash my face at night.
Cons:  The apricot-ish shade can be really noticeable on a naked face.  Has had no noticeable effect on the skin around my eyes, and barely impacted the dark circles.

Would not buy again, just stick with a concealor properly shsde matched.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
One of the better dark circle products I have used. It was pretty effective at brightening my severe dark circles. For the price I was really surprised at how well it worked. It was a product I bought from Walmart, but if I didn’t know better I would think it was from Sephora!
lori s.
Greenwood
I’ve used this product ever since it came out. I do, however, find it a bit pricey at times. Any store ,sadly , EVER carry this for some reason. So I buy off of Amazon. It DOES get rid of puffiness & smooths out wrinkles & have recommended this to all my family & friends , hence they all use it now also as we worry it’ll NEVER get discontinued 😰🙏 I fear that every time I re-order.😂🍀
Julia B.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite concealer and I used it all over my face sometimes, actually most of them time lol. It’s light, had enough coverage and makes my skin and pores look smooth, I apply it with a Beaty blender I love it, something I buy over and over.
Theresa B.
North Tonawanda
I would say it does a good job covering up the dark circles and the coldness definitely feels nice in the morning but as for getting rid of them I don’t really think it did. You would have to do more to really get rid of them.
Tori R.
I loved the idea of this eye roller so much but couldn’t get over the smell or the feeling it left on my skin after. I thought it would work a little better than it did but not bad for the price
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.