BY GARNIER #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
  • Would this be a replacement for concealer? Or to use with maybe?1 Answers
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I am very impressed with this roller. It really helps with dark circles under my eyes. I have a hard time sleeping so I tend to get dark circles and puffiness under and around my eyes. I have been using the roller for puffiness and when I saw this I was so happy to see this. I snapped it right up and I'm glad I did. Works like a dream. Definitely a game changer!
Alex F.
This felt very soothing on the eye area at first contact. The pigment in the product did help with some of my dark circle problems,but I was more surprised at the effect on the puffiness as well. It brought some of the swelling down,not completely,but for a.product that wasn't marked for doing so it was a nice surprise. It doesn't cake and it lasts all day.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
The Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller is by far my favorite product to use. Having the roller makes my life 10x easier! I have this product with me at all times in my purse. I usually don't get sleep, but having this with me makes it look like I get my rest at night! I totally recommend this product. Oh and I also love how lightweight this is on the skin!
Elizabeth M.
Saint Peters, MO
Not a bad product, it felt cooling upon use and did de-puff my eye area. It wasn't too pricey for what it did and contained no noticeable smell, which is something I highly prefer in my eye products. Purchased this at my local Walgreen's, which naturally has a lot of sales. Don't think I'll repurchase yet as I am currently using a couple of other products.
Misty C.
England, AR
Really like this product. Although I wish it was quicker acting, consistent use does produce results. Using this does help diminish the look of dark circles. I use this under concealer or just under foundation. I have been known to use this in the morning in my routine and at night before I go to bed. It isn't extremely cheap, but it's a good deal.
Jennifer T.
Loved the eye roller applicator. Didn't do much for my dark circles, but I just liked the cooling sensation. Easy to find and not very expensive. Lasted longer than I thought it would. I did find though after applying the product with the roller, I still had to dab the product to spread it around more evenly. Would definitely try this again.
Candice J.
Love this renew eye roller. It is so cool to the touch and the end helps with anti-puffiness. I love how much product comes in this tube I feel like I am never going to run out. Overall I think this is a great buy if you suffer from puffiness. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't seem to help with my dark circles but I still love the product.
Katelynn J.
Orlando, FL
My mom and I both have really puffy eyes ad my boyfriend gets very bad dark circles. I got this one day when I looked very tired and had an interview ad it works beautifully. I have since had them both start using it. My mom already looks really young but it is helping her every more with wrinkles and if she doesn't get a lot of sleep.
Eli V.
Chicago
This is perfect! I have really bad dark circles, but this brightens up my eyes and does a decent job of concealing. I like to use this first then apply a thicker concealer on top, but this is great alone if you're on the go and don't have time to apply a lot of makeup. Feels really lightweight on the skin and refreshing in the morning.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I cant say that I loved this. I find that any of the eye creams that have a roller tend to pull a little on the tender eye skin. I really did not notice any difference in the condition of my skin with it and I still had dark circles. My dark circles are pretty dark so maybe it would be different on someone with light under eye circles.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.