Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH

This is a neat product and was the first thing I ever used in my fight against my dark circles. It did a ok job of taking care of them but not the best though I did like the way the roller felt while using it. The packaging was nice and sleek and didn't look cheap at all. This is a good product for someone starting out and wanting to try a few things to take care of their dark circles.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Franklin, Pa

I just recently bought this and am in love this concealer!It has a nice, light texture that blends like a dream!It brightens up my under eye area like no other concealer has, Iand because of the light consistency, you can build it up and it never gets cakey.Since buying this, it's the only concealer I reach for anymore!Never settles into my fine lines, love it and highly recommend it!
Suhaima C.
Suhaima C.

This is the perfect base before doing makeup. I like to apply this almost all over(under eyes, bridge of nose, forehead, and corners of nose and chin) after using primer. It provides color correction and prevents me from using too much make up. It extends the life of my other makeup because I do t have to use as much. I can also wear this by itself if I'm having a lazy makeup day.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

I got this at target couple days ago just to try it out and WOW!! I honestly love it, it works so well as the eye cream I used to buy at Sephora but this is cheaper. It really conceals your dark circles and you can use it with or without full makeup on. I normally don't use makeup and when I apply it on, it doesn't even look like I have ANYTHING on my face at all. I just love it
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Amston, CT

I love this I always apply before my under eye concealer. I purchased this at Walmart. It is a little yellow toned for my fair skin but Again I apply concealer over top so it doesn't matter to me. It really leaves my eyes feeling cool and refreshed. I don't have much dark circles but I do get small bags and this helps them smooth out and feel refreshed with the cold roller.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I have such bad dark circles and so far I can't find anything to cover them or make them less visible . A lot of people swear by this so I really was hoping I finally might have found something that even worked a little bit for me . No luck . It was a little expensive but I guess if it works for you it would be ok . The package is easy and cute . Easy to take on the go
Anna S.
Anna S.

The cooling sensation is fantastic and combined with the roller ball good for eliminating puffy under eyes. I'd say it's pretty decent for the price. Available in drugstores. I don't personally enjoy the concealer...it does not provide much coverage to someone with severe dark circles. If you need a quick fix after a night out, however, this may work wonders for you.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA

I have very dark circles. As you can see by the time I'm writing this-I'm a night owl and have trouble sleeping. Combine that with heredity-my sister and my father and my paternal grandmother (who I strongly resemble) also have very dark circles under their eyes. I've always use concealers and have tried all but the very expensive ones that celebrities say they use.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX

It has a cooling feeling when I apply it to my under eye and immediately the effects are visible. I am light skinned, and because the one I purchased was light/medium, I was afraid it was going to be too dark. The color looks good, and its something I wear even without foundation for a little bit of help with my dark circles. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

This is a good use for cover-up, but it sometimes tends to get thin and shows your under eye circles when applying foundation afterwards. I have found that if you use tour foundation then apply the roller in a thin application then blend. It works wonders! This isa one of those products that works great but you have to figure out how applying it works best for you.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.