Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Costa Mesa, CA

My absolute fave! After applying my skincare and primer, this is the first thing I grab when starting my make up routine every morning. The coolness of the roller ball is exactly what I need to wake me up in the AM! I don't typically like to wear heavy concealer under my eyes since I wear contacts and tend to be sensitive to products applied in that area - but this provides the perfect amount of lightweight coverage without irritating my eyes.
sarah b.
sarah b.
Fort Wayne, IN

I have tried garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti dark circle eye roller and i really didn't care for it. i just could get use to the roller concept because i have always used the cream. after i had applied it, it absorbed nicely and i didn't have any side effect. i have sensitive skin and normally have issues with some creams. this can be purchased just about anywhere and it is very reasonably priced but like i said it just wasn't for me.
WebM D.
WebM D.

I have an issue with dark under eye circles and have tried everything. I loved this immediately. I use this in my everyday makeup routine. The cool temperature of the roller ball refreshes baggy, tired eyes. A light color corrector is applied simply by running the applicator under your eyes. It soothes and camouflages at the same time. Works great under makeup or even alone to give a natural look without the dark circles.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR

Dark circles were once the bane of my existence. Often I was mistaken for the walking undead. Small children clung to their mothers in fear. My dog would hide behind the sofa and the cat would hiss in primal fear...until I discovered this fountain of youth! Upon first use my hefty bags of dead looking groceries retreated and I was once again looking as though I belong to the living. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

I love the garnish skin active eye roller cream, when using this product I noticed my dark circles seemed less prominent. During the time of using this product, I applied it first thing in the morning after cleansing my skin and the same in the evening. My under eyes also felt extremely hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels they have dark circles or puffiness as it definitely helps to combat this.
Rayelle N.
Rayelle N.
Moorhead, MN

This is so effective and seriously anyone who has an issue with under eye dark circles or need to clear up those effects of a long night of fun and adventure well this can help out with the dark circle immediately! I saw an immediate change to how well my makeup applied and even how long the coverage lasted throughout the day with this as part of my preprep to my daily makeup routine, I even use it before bed at night!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ

Not impressed and will not buy again. You get what you pay for. I felt this was priced fairly so I would try it. It felt cooling while applying it, which made me feel like it would be a product that was living up to it's name. Poor packaging, the roller for me kept sticking. I ended up throwing this away out of frustration after 2 uses. I will not buy this again - however, it may work for you, just not for me!
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.

I have pretty stressful days at work and recently I felt the need to use something that helps with the appearance of my eyes and the dark circles. I didn't use to have these before so I didn't want to throw to much money on an expensive product I didn't know. This is really good for its price! It really helps my eyes feeling and looking less tired and my dark circles don't show under my make up anymore! Win!
Mubzyyy K.
Mubzyyy K.

The garnier nutritioniste skin renew anti-dark-circle eye roller has a slim packaging ,the product itself is lightweight,travel friendly amd easy to carry or pop in handbag. I always use this product in the morning,the roller just swipe it across underneath my eyes and over time it has helped reduce my under eye dark circles, i use this in my skincare routine every day,i love this product !!!
Emma N.
Emma N.

My skin feels better and I look more awake thanks to the tint, but I haven't noticed any long term results or significant changes to my dark circles over time. I haven't experienced any reactions to the formula (redness, pimples, etc), but it does sting my eyes a bit sometimes when I first roll it underneath my eyes (almost like there is some sort of vapour that stings my eyes for a second.)
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.