Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Bint A.
Bint A.

Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hanover Park, IL

This eye roller completely diminshes my dark circles. When I out makeup on I Always use this and I rarely have to out concealer on over it. I'm so happy this exists
Sina A.
Sina A.
Morristown, NJ

Really good product. Like it - my mum is going to use it too. It s like a primer and let the dark around the eyes disappear. Amazing. Use it under my daily make up.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Roller ball doesn't adequately release product, so it takes a couple of rolls. With that being said, when used consistently, I can tell a difference in brightness.
Vanessa U.
Vanessa U.
Louisville, KY

Not my favorite concealer. It takes at least 15 minutes to dry & is bery low coverage. Is a good concealer if your dark circles are not too bad. Its easy to blend.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown , WV

I was having horrible dark circles and this plus a lot of hydration from water made them go away in a week! It was very effective! Nice package and easy to apply!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
S Ozone Park, NY

Really helps soothe my dark puffy eyes and is great to use at night so it can really do its job and in the morning before i apply my make up for a flawless finish
Pebbles T.
Pebbles T.

It does a great job as a concealer. It has a slight cooling sensation because of the rollerball. The formula is easily blendable with a brush or even your finger.
Julie P.
Julie P.
State College, PA

I really like this product! I noticed a difference in my under eye dark marks after using this. It is a cold type of feeling under the eyes that I actually enjoy.
SHANTEL J.
SHANTEL J.
Elk Grove, CA

I like this product. It really helped to reduce my under eye puffiness before going to work. It didn't completely get rid of them, but for the price it did great.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.