Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Meghna t.
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX
This not only showed a progressive difference on my skin, but it made me feel better too! Confidence is key, and this product helped me boost my own.
emily p.
emily p.
Minong, WI
Ibought this a while ago for my mom. She said it worked great so I got it to try, I don't have horrible dark circles but it helped with my puffiness
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
This is a great concealer to keep in your makeup bag! It has a little metal roller ball to help sooth puffy eyes, which is great for allergy season.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Works very well at covering dark circles .I like to use it as my concealer. Its really light weight. Kind of runny. And you dont need to apply much.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
My favorite natural under eye brightener. Blends beautifully and can be worn under makeup without looking heavy. I have repurchased so many times!!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This garnier skin renew eye roller is perfect for helping to get rid of dark circles and puffiness. Plus it gives a little coverage which is great.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
It does what it claims, but I'm not completely sold on it. I'd rather use my oldies but goodies. It sometimes feels a bit patchy, but not too much.
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Dry Prong, LA
This eye roller is really good my dark circles faded away. I looked like I never had dark circles. I bought it at Walmart. The price is affordable.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Hewitt, TX
I love this product. You can really tell a different under eyes. Less wrinkling and dark bags. Brightens my eyes and even makes me feel more awake.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I do not use this as often as I should but when I do I love it goes right on with no problems and my wrinkles seem to just melt right off my face.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??