Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Allie E.
Allie E.
Omaha, NE

This is a great eye product! I definitely need help with my dark circles, and this helped to combat them!! The price is not too bad, and it worked well for the most part.
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

It's a smidge sticky but it definitely helps cover the dark circles. I mostly like the coolness of the rollerball I do still have to use a heavier duty concealer as well.
Paola H.
Paola H.
Pacoima, CA

This stuff is great my under eye circles feel so fresh and slowly but surely disappear. It's my 2nd time purchasing this product and I love it 👍 Its gentle which I love .
Kerry J.
Kerry J.
Lufkin, TX

I bought this on a whim at CVS a few years ago, and I now feel naked without it. Refreshes the delictae skin below my eyes and helps me feel better about my dark circles.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Anaheim , CA

I used this product a few years ago, I really like but did not see the change too, so stop using it. It is a good product, i have a friend who loves him, but not for me.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Pine ridge , Ky

I love this dark circle roller! I have always has severe allergies which cause me to have dark circles all the time and this product is the best product for it! LOVE IT!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Paducah, KY

I had very high hopes for this product. I haven't been using it very long, maybe a week or more, but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe it could be me but not a fan.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI

Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mobile

I absolutely love using this under my eye. It brightens me up and makes me look wide awake even if I have gotten no sleep at all!! Definitely worth checking this out!!
Janine E.
Janine E.

Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.