Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Christal K.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA

I love this thing on sore tired eyes, especially in the summer. The metal applicator is always a little bit cool and it's super refreshing, plus the product has nice light, moisturizing coverage.
Alysha F.
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI

I have been using this every day for the past 2 years and LOVE it! It's lightweight, brightens up my skin and is never cakey looking. It's definitely worth the price - usually on sale at target!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA

I always have dark circles under my eyes. I tried the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller and it mad NO difference at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Elisabeth A.
Elisabeth A.
Mississauga, ON

It was ok. Didn't really cover my under-eye bags and didn't match my skin tone - even though i've bought other products from the same brand in the same shad! I think I like other brands better.
April D.
April D.

This product is amazing ! It works wonders under my tired eyes and I look great after using it ! It takes years off my face even after just using a short time ! This product is very effective .
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

This didn't seem to do much tho it did make it look better around my eye area, if I would have used it longer it might have worked tho I didn't see any instant results I did like when I used it
Anita H.
Anita H.

Works great. I saw improvement within a week of using it. I bought this product in my local Walgreens drug store. It's very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin.definitely worth the money
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

The product is very sheer, to the point where it doesn't really cover any dark circles but looks very natural on its own without foundation. The cooling effect of the metal roller is refreshing
Marie F.
Marie F.
Orlando, FL

It is a great product and it works fine for a concealer, but I did not see any difference in my dark circles... as a concealer, it has a great coverage and last a lot. It still worth the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.

This product has changed my no make up days drastically! I pop this on and instantly my under eyes feel rejuvenated, brighter and more plump! I couldn't do without it for those tired eye days!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.