BY GARNIER #57 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

• Does it actually works? Have you noticed any chan... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a basic eye cream that doesn't break the bank. Is...1 Answers
  • Would this work on light olive skin? Been looking for something t...1 Answers
Arely S.
Garland, TX
I used this product a while back and it is very cooling under the eyes but, it just didn't do much for me. I'm not saying it's a bad product it just didn't do much for me.
Melissa A.
Costa Mesa, CA
My absolute fave! After applying my skincare and primer, this is the first thing I grab when starting my make up routine every morning. The coolness of the roller ball is exactly what I need to wake me up in the AM! I don't typically like to wear heavy concealer under my eyes since I wear contacts and tend to be sensitive to products applied in that area - but this provides the perfect amount of lightweight coverage without irritating my eyes.
Jenny V.
I got this at target couple days ago just to try it out and WOW!! I honestly love it, it works so well as the eye cream I used to buy at Sephora but this is cheaper. It really conceals your dark circles and you can use it with or without full makeup on. I normally don't use makeup and when I apply it on, it doesn't even look like I have ANYTHING on my face at all. I just love it
Brody T.
Collinsville, IL
This product is the only thing capable of covering my undereye bags for any length of time. The formula is just thick enough but doesn't cake under my eyes. It does leave an orange cast if not blended well. The rollerball is not my favorite, sometimes it doesn't pick up any product until I roll it around for a while. However, this has a bonus use: works great as an eye primer.
Kelli W.
I absolutely love the garnier skin renew anti dark circle eye roller! It is very lightweight, so its not great for full coverage..It is very easy to blend in underneath the eye! Does not go on cakey like most concealors, thats why I love it so much! Great for quick touchups under the eye!
Raksheen A.
As someone who really cares about concealing dark circles and wants to cover them as much as possible, this was the first product I bought at Wal-Mart. There aren't a variety of shades offered, so it does blend at all with your skin. It looks messy. When applied to your skin it is cool, which might help with puffiness. I have deep set eyes and dark circles, so it does not help me. I still have it but I never use it because I can just add a few more dollars and get something that actually works.

Also, the roll-on is going to gather the bacteria from your skin and mix it with the concealer which can grow to be even more harmful bacteria. I suggest throwing it out after six months.
Pamela S.
I have such bad dark circles and so far I can't find anything to cover them or make them less visible . A lot of people swear by this so I really was hoping I finally might have found something that even worked a little bit for me . No luck . It was a little expensive but I guess if it works for you it would be ok . The package is easy and cute . Easy to take on the go
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have 3 kids, and have with the darkness, and puffiness under my eyes for years. I received this product, and was extremely excited to try it. I thought it was the answer to my dreams, but not so much. I put it on my left eye to see if I could see a difference, and my right eye looked better. Very disappointed, and would really love to find a product that works.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Dark circles were once the bane of my existence. Often I was mistaken for the walking undead. Small children clung to their mothers in fear. My dog would hide behind the sofa and the cat would hiss in primal fear...until I discovered this fountain of youth! Upon first use my hefty bags of dead looking groceries retreated and I was once again looking as though I belong to the living. I cannot recommend this product enough.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I am very impressed with this roller. It really helps with dark circles under my eyes. I have a hard time sleeping so I tend to get dark circles and puffiness under and around my eyes. I have been using the roller for puffiness and when I saw this I was so happy to see this. I snapped it right up and I'm glad I did. Works like a dream. Definitely a game changer!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.