Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#31 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (38)
Tara K.
Tara K.
Clears up the dark circles
I have bad dark circles this stuff is quick to put on and makes the dark circle lighter but doesn't completely take them away
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Dallas, TX
Very helpful for when I was editing last night and also when I stay up late to get rid of my horrible dark circles and very handy for traveling anywhere
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Love this! I can wear this on it's own or along with concealer to really brighten my under eye area. The cool feeling is very refreshing for tired eyes.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
King George, VA
I've seen a bit of a difference. Not dramatic. Will continue to use until it's gone. I enjoy Garnier products. They are great for myself and my family.
Cibil C.
Cibil C.
Providence, RI
I got this product about five months ago because I had a coupon . It didn't really do much for me. Not sure if I had to use it longer to see results..
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
I need this! I have trouble sleeping and I know a lot of people who do too. I could get a sample and tell them all about it so they go out and buy it.
Goes on smooth. Has lightened up the dark circle and puffiness around the eyes.I have tried other products before nuat dont seem to work like this one
Toni C.
Toni C.
Villa Rica, GA
Really love this product! Rolls on easy, covers my dark circles, and it feels good going on because it is nice and cool due to the metal roller ball.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked great for me! Helped remove my dark circles better then anything I've tried before. I would recommend it to others, it is a little pricey tho.
salud m.
salud m.
Orosi, CA
It covers pretty well. Not 100% but a good 85.. you could use it with other products to make your eye circles less visible. Overall i would buy again
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Los Angeles, CA
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Does this product really lighten up dark circles under your eyes? Also is it worth buying??