BY GARNIER #55 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Colette G.
San Diego, CA
I have very fare skin so my dark circle show, A LOT! Not only does this cover them, but it makes them go away! I used this product for about a month and I totally see a difference! It's so affordable too! AH! I'm in love! 100% recommend to anyone!!!
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
Feels amazing , I'm not a big fan of skin care and worrying about wrinkles but my undereyes have some heavy lines under them and this has helped me slowly remove them
YAZZI M.
San Jose, CA
The garnier under eye lightner contains healthy vitamins as well.when applying this product before applying any makeup it has a very refreshing under eye feeling
Megan G.
Plattsburgh, NY
It feel nice and cooling when you rub it under your eye. Unfortunately I just didn’t find myself reaching for. The price is decent but I don’t think I will repurchase
Amanda P.
Pomona, CA
It did its job. I just always felt sticky afterwards. Maybe it's just my skin type (combination) but this product is a one time deal for me. It works I just wouldn't purchase again.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Must have in my makeup arsenal at all times!! Everyone loves Multi-Tasking products (at least I do). The Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller is a 2-in-1 it covers dark circles and also concealer!! It has Caffeine and tinted mineral pigments that instantly covers dark circles and shadows. The roll-on applicator refreshes and wakes up the eye area. I stash my roller in the fridge, for some reason the cold feels extra amazing to my eyes and so refreshing when it is so sweltering hot out
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
I love this! The roller feels cold and smooth on your eyelid and under eye. My roommate loves it too and he's a guy who usually isnt into skin care. He just loves the way this feels when applied!!
Wendy L.
Saint Paul, IN
I didn't see any difference in my skin. I used it day and night with no results. I also used the one that had caffeine in it with no results. I was disappointed with the product.
Madelyn H.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
The garnier skinactive clearly brighter eye roller is a decent product. The roller does brighten up the eye area, however the downfall for me was that the results didn't last. I saw right away a huge difference in my dark circles, and it made me look very awake and bright. However, I noticed within about 40 minutes my dark circles were already starting to appear again. It did what it claimed but the results were extremely short term. I would recommend using this maybe right before taking pictures, or just keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.
Sally L.
I LOVE this product -- it's quick, easy, and effective! I don't often wear foundation or any similar types of products day-to-day as I don't usually spend much time on my makeup. Therefore, I was looking for a product that would eliminate my under eye circles and make me look more refreshed. This does just that, plus the consistency is such that you can easily blend it out to fade into the rest of your skin. It covers nicely and is lightweight, so it looks and feels natural. Definitely would recommend as an affordable alternative to other products!
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.