Add a Photo

#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (34)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

In love with his! not only is it affordable but so gentle on the skin!!! doesn't leave a rash the packaging is pretty decent but easy to use you can find it at any drugstore and i would definitely recommend
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

This product always left my skin feeling refreshed. Ultimately I had more success combating my dark-circles with a more expensive product. I'm sure this would deliver similar results with continued use.
Laina G.
Laina G.

This product is quite tinted. On most skin tones it's impossible to use without makeup, and you need to blend it well or it looks unnatural. I also found that it didn't do much to cover my dark circles.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Nashville, Tn

I have been using this for almost 2 years now. I always wake up with tired eyes and dark circles. This is part of my daily make-up routine. It covers my dark circles and instantly helps with puffiness.
Vania G.
Vania G.

I loved this and was super pissed I couldn't find/reach it. Great for no makeup-makeup days. Lightweight and easy to blend. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles, but it does help. I'd buy again.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Very nice dark circle product. Garnier products always smell really great also. Not too pricey... Seems to be a gentle formula. I'm a first time product user... Most likely would buy again though!!!!'
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL

I like the tinted product because I get dark circles under my eyes so this works double city to cover up and repair the first signs of dryness and wrinkles without looking like I'm wearing any makeup.
Athena G.
Athena G.
Kentville, Nova Scotia

I love this eye-roller. I find that it works for my under-eye dark circles. Although they are small, one lasts me aprox. a year. In the summertime I can get away with only using this as a concealer.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Saint Thomas, PA

I do not sleep well at night. I have troubles falling asleep. I get dark circles under my eyes from that. This eye roller has reduced mine in size. Totally would recommend this product to everyone!1
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Middleboro, MA

I love this Garnier Nutritiomiste Skin Renew Anti-Dark circle Eye Roller. I i apply this product in the evening before bed and just before i apply foundation in the morning. It is a great product!
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.