Add a Photo

By GARNIER
#25 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly corrects dark circles and brightens.

Results:

Photos (37)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI

Helps conceal dark circles great. I carry one in my purse for quick touch ups during the day. Nice cooling effect and I can almost feel the puffinest leave my eye area.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL

Considering I always have dark circles around my eyes, people constantly ask me "Are you feeling well"? When I'm not wearing makeup and this rollerball works so great!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mobile

I absolutely love using this under my eye. It brightens me up and makes me look wide awake even if I have gotten no sleep at all!! Definitely worth checking this out!!
Janine E.
Janine E.

Love this product. I like to let it sit on my under eyes for a minute. I dab it with my fingers. Does seem to cover my dark circles pretty well. Bought this at target.
Erika Nicole E.
Erika Nicole E.

This stuff is seriously my holy grail product. I've been using this for almost 6 years now. I highlight my under eye area and it keeps me looking revived all day long
Katie K.
Katie K.
Dubuque, IA

Love it, adds enough coverage but doesn't look like I have makeup on! I don't use it consistently so can't comment on lasting effects, but works great when I need it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA

Very cool product,relaxes my eyes give me brighter under eye,very fresh,I like it,mostly buy it from Walmart or cvs,gave my mom also she like it. Would buy this again
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH

I really enjoy this product and it works really well too. It is very moisturizing and is more of a undereye color corrector that i like to apply before my concealor.
Bint A.
Bint A.

Didn't notice much difference when using this. Feels nice when I put it in but I didn't notice a difference in my eyes. Don't recommend and will not be repurchasing.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX

Don't like the product at all, my dark circles accentuate more after using this product. To be honest i had it returned and got my money back. This is a no no for me
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Does this product help with dark circles and puffiness around the eye area?
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX

Does the roller leave a heavy residue?
Michelle A.